V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 9

♡ Gabby ♡

"Look, Gabby.. I am so sorry!" Lianna apologizes, for the nth time, and she even sat on the back seat for once.

"It's fine," I grunted.

"You must hate parties right now." She sighed, "Gosh, your first party and I blew it for you."

"Not entirely...." I say, smiling sheepishly about the events today.

"You're really drunk, are you?" Lianna gasped, gaping at me.

"I'm not, Lia. How many times do I have to tell you I didn't even touch that yucky stuff." I answered, looking out the window, still smiling sheepishly.

"Then why are you smiling? It's so strange. I thought you'd be so mad because Seth and I left you." She retorts.

"I am mad." I say. "But...."

"But what?" Lianna smirks, "Something happened tonight!"

"Yeah, well.... I became friends with Ashton." I giggled.

The moment I said his name, Seth braked the car making me hit my face on the car's front seat rest.

"Ow!!!" I mumbled. "Seth! Please drive safely. I don't want to die yet-"

I stopped, rubbing my forehead, and two pairs of eyes are fixated on me.

"Did you just say... you're friends with Ash?" Lianna asked, wide eyed.

"Yeah, he's... really nice." I smiled, thinking about the surreal view right infront of my eyes just an hour ago.

"This is insane." Seth, who wasn't really speaking the whole time suddenly mumbles.

"He's really a nice person. I don't see why he doesn't have any friends." I replied.

"Because... he's.. he's..."

"He's?" I interrupted, eyeing on Lia.

"He's different from us." Seth answers.

"He's not, okay? So what if he's filthy rich? He's a college student- just like us- wanting to be a normal teenager- wanting to have friends, to experience things and to fall in love." I sighed, "He doesn't want to be alone. He is an awesome person, longing for awesome company-"

"What in the world are you yapping about?" Lianna interrupted, smirking.

"I... I don't know," Shit, I didn't know I was saying my thoughts out loud.

"I smell something fishy with the capital F." Lianna squeals.

"Whatever." I mumbled, as I got off the car.

I was walking on our front porch, all the way to the doorstep when Lia slung her arm around my shoulder.

"So..... do you want to go to another party? I think there's another one next week."

I bit my lip, I have to say 'no' this time. I mean- I need to study!

As much as I wanted to see Ashton next week- if he goes to the party- I have to refuse.

"Sorry, but this time, I had to refuse." I say, flashing an apologetic smile.

"It's cool." Seth shrugged. "You already went out of your way to just go tonight. Sorry it's a school day tomorrow."

"It's fine," I chuckled. "I had fun."

Seth and Lianna both exchanged glances and shrugged their shoulders.

I turned my back on them, saying my goodbyes and twisting our front door open.

Although I heard Lianna in the background saying,