V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 20

♡ Gabby ♡

"Good morning Gabby!!!"

I yelped, because there were arms wrapped around my waist, and my back was leaning on a hard wall-

No, how can a wall have arms? That's ridiculous.

I turn to look at-

"Aiden?!? What the hell?!" I tried removing his arms around my waist but to no avail.

"You can't escape me now!!" He says, like a kid, tightening his hug.

Oh brother, what is wrong with this guy?

Suddenly, he clings to me like glue.

"Good morning Gabby!" With a swift move, I was taken from Aiden's arms. The next thing I knew, my head bumped on another hard wall, an arm slinging down my waist, pulling me towards the wall.

Gee, Gabby.

How many walls have arms now?

When I looked up- I saw Ashton.

And he's handsome as always. :""(

But he's not looking at me, his gaze was perfectly straight.

And the staring contest between them begins again.

"Tch." I hear Aiden hiss.

"Good morning world.♥" Lianna greeted, obviously in a perfect mood. Seth, of course, is beside her.

"Ahm, good morning, Lia." I greeted back, removing Ashton's arm from my waist.

"Tch, Gabriella!" Lianna takes hold of my shoulders then gently shakes me. "Don't be the one at the tip of the triangle!!"

"W-What?" I say, confused. Geez, did Seth's weirdness rub on to her?

"Weird couple." Aiden says under her breath.

"Great minds think alike." Seth snorted.

"Whatever," Aiden mumbled.

"Good morning honey. ♥"

I know that voice.

We all turned to see Ashley, waving her hand continuously and running towards us.

I saw Ashton smirk at Aiden, while Aiden facepalms himself, literally.

"The school festival is coming up! Let's go together!♥" She perkily says, clinging on Aiden's arm.

"That's a great idea! I'll go with Gabriella then." Ashton smirked, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"That's perfect! In this way, we can have a rectangle!" Lianna clapped.

The five of us stared at her sheepishly, Seth included.

"What? You were the one who taught me that." Lianna pouted.

"I'm kidding, let's go together." Seth laughs, hugging Lianna.

"Of course! I'd be happy to." Lianna smiled, kissing Seth's cheek.

I'm so jelly. :( Lianna and Seth are so perfect together.

"Nu-uh. I'm going with Gabby." Aiden pouted, pulling my arm and my face- hitting another brick wall with arms. Aiden's chest to be exact.

"No fair. What about me?" Ashley pouted and I felt bad for her.

"It's alright, Aiden. You go with Ashley." I say, pushing him away from me.

And for some reason I don't know why, I hated what I did.

I felt a pang of pain in my chest when I pushed him away.