V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 21

Gabby

"Gabriella! Wake up already!" I heard my mom scream from outside.

"Alright! Alright!" I sighed.

I groaned internally, shuffling to my feet, and racing for the showers.

After showering, I changed into my purple tank top, and black skinny jeans, with my white Toms, brushing my hair to the side.

"Gabby!! Your ride's here!!" Mom screamed again, a hint of giggling in her voice.

"Alright, alright. Geez, that girl, Lia didn't even text me." I said, with an eye roll before grabbing my things and sprinting downstairs.

When I got down, I took a piece of toast, taking a bit, before kissing my mum goodbye and heading off.

"I didn't know Seth bought a new car though." Mom says, with a grin. "It's a sweet ride. Bye sweetie!"

"Bye mum."

Huh? Seth changed cars? That's something new.

He's attached to the old bug to replace it even if Lianna complained so much.

I walked down the door step, and gasped.

"What are you doing infront of our lawn?!" I asked, my voice coming out harsher than expected.

"Someone's got her period. It's as if you forgot about our intimacy last night! How could you forget? Ouch!" Aiden laughs, fake hurting, placing a hand on his chest.

"S-Shut up." I hissed, "T-That was just a kiss, okay?"

"Your first kiss, ain't I right?" He snorts cockily.

Damn him.

"You're such a jerk! And what makes you think I'm riding in your car?" I raised one brow, "Lia and Seth are picking me up in a few minutes, so scram!"

God, I couldn't believe this. Last night he was gentle, a gentleman and all, but then he's cocky Aiden yet again.

Why, oh why do I have to fall for this jerk?

"Oh?" His gaze diverted to his fingernails, and then to me with a smirk, "I told Lia and Seth that I'll be picking you up. They were astonished at first but agreed to anyways."

My mouth shaped like an 'O,' "That- UGH!" I snapped, "She didn't even inform me!"

"Guess she's on my side." He winked.

He got in the car, without opening the car door for me.

I just gaped at him.

Oh, he is such a gentleman.

I could not believe this!

I hastily opened his car door and got in the passenger's seat.

"You're obviously making me mad." i pouted.

"Yeah?" He laughs, and started driving anyways.

I noticed that we weren't crossing the usual direction, Seth would but then I thought maybe there's a shortcut or something.

"Anyway, we're skipping school."

It took few minutes for my head to register what he just said.

"Excuse me?" I snapped at him.

"We're skipping school." He repeated, as if saying the most normal thing in the world. He stopped the car, infront of a shabby place that read, "Patt's Pie," but the shabby looking place is so run down, that the P from Patt's is already falling off, and I just stared at his back.