V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 8

♡ Gabby ♡

"Ah... so.. you're Ashton." I say, biting my lip, because- well, for starters, I'm not a good conversationalist and I can't think of good topics to talk about. And it makes me blush how I was testing my tongue in saying his name.

"Yeah," He snorted, "I bet you've heard of me a lot."

We're walking down side by side the empty second floor hallways, honestly, I don't know why I ended up here but either way- for some reason, I feel so happy that I am.

"Yeah.. is it true? About the yachts?" I asked, my eyes twinkling, because, I love yachts.

"Yeah," He chuckles, nodding his head.

Gosh, his smile is breathtaking.

Surely, God sent an angel down from heaven named, 'Ashton'.

"Um.. what about the friends..?" I asked, making him frown.

"What about it?"

"Ah.. well, I heard from someone that you don't have friends..." I answered uncomfortably.

He smiled faintly and then held my hand making me gasp.

"Want to see something cool?" He asked, and I nodded my head, blushing furiously because of his touch. I was also aware of him evading the subject but I didn't press on it.

We walked, hand-in-hand, gosh, I think I'm going to have a nose bleed.

At the end of the long hallway, down the left, then right- it's complicated- sort of like a maze, we reached a door painted yellow.

It was different from the rest because the other doors are painted blue.

"This door looks.. odd." I say, looking at the other doors we have passed.

"That's because it's special." He winked at me. "Close your eyes."

"P-Pardon?" I asked, because I wasn't sure if I heard right.

"Close your eyes." He excitedly says.

"Well, o-okay." And so, I closed my eyes, obeying him.

For a moment, it was silence, and it felt awkward. Then I felt his two hands brush on mine and it seems as if he's leading me inside the room(?).

Something cold brushed against my face, and I felt a bit chilly.

"Open your eyes." I hear him whisper in my ear, making me flinch.

I opened my eyes slowly, and gasped.

"Ashton...." I say, smiling at him as the cold air hit my skin.

"You can just call me 'Ash' if you want. Ashton sounds so.. sophisticated." He laughs, and did I ever tell you he has a nice laugh?

"I thought so too." I laugh, clutching the black metal bars.

It was beautiful.

A balcony and a porch at the same time.

The room led to a small space, enclosed with black and gold fencing just like the ones from the front gate but shorter, potted plants, small trees, a circular glass table with two café chairs on the right side. The small trees had lights on them, rectangular lanterns, to be exact, making the place shine. The floor is made out of stone but that's just half of the amazing part.

There's a freaking refrigerator beside the table. A small one! Which I find really cool.

But that's not it- the night sky is amazing. The stars are twinkling, and this side of his mansion faces the nearby ocean which reflects the moon's light.