V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 4

♠ Aiden ♠

"You kissed her!" She spat, making me roll my eyes.

"On the cheek. How many times do I have to tell you that?" I replied, rolling my eyes again.

"It means something, Ai. You don't kiss my cheek or anything that sentimental. We usually do something more naughty and I am unhappy because I feel you value her worth more," She complained again for the nth time.

"You know what, you're so whiny, we're over, Brits." I hissed, taking my bag and stalking off.

"Wait!! I'm sorry!" I hear her shout from the distance, "Let's get back together!!! Aiden!!" Then I hear her stomp her little kitten heels making me roll my eyes.

There is absolutely no way I'm getting back with her.

Oh, she's Britney by the way, one of the Malibu Barbies in this school - tanned skin, long strawberry blonde hair- the works. The typical Barbie.

Ex-girlfriend.

I slyly turned to her direction once again, just to tease her, winking,

"Sorry babes, I'm not your Ken." With that, I walked away.

The kiss really didn't mean anything, I just wanted to tease the girl from the cafeteria, although I'd be lying if I told you she didn't keep me interested.

I took the books from my locker when someone flicked the back of my neck making me twitch.

"Ow!" I hissed, looking to see who did that, although I already know who. "Damien.... how many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that?"

"Forever, but I ain't stopping." He laughs cheekily.

Yup, Damien is my best friend.

I have many friends - aka the football jocks and the other barbies (who were all my exes), but Damien is the one who was really there for me eversince. We were childhood best friends and it stayed that way. He's also a football jock, and I have to admit, he's probably the next good looking guy out here after me, of course. ;) But he's not that bad- and well, I guess all football jocks are players including him, but he's not as aggressive as me. The guy actually has feelings. *shudders*

"You're a bitch," I growled, slamming my locker doors shut, rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's funny because you get so sensitive when it comes to your neck." Damien laughs, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Whatever." I grumbled.

"Oh yeah, the chaos you created from lunch is now all over the school." Damien chuckled.

"It's not surprising." I sighed.

"Poor girl. She's going to be bullied because of you." Damien replied.

"It's not my fault she talked back. She was acting all angelic and then suddenly got mad because I insulted her best friend." I shrugged casually.

"What if I got insulted? Wouldn't you do the same?" Damien asked me, faking shock.

"Well... I would,"

"See?" Damien says, feeling confident that he's got a point right again.

"Smarty pants." I hissed under my breath.

"She's pretty cute though. I mean... the girl." Damien chuckled, "And I was shocked you aimed for her cheek rather than her lips. It's not your kind of thing."

I was pretty surprised too.

I was actually aiming for her lips but when I remembered one of the Malibu Barbies say she's never been kissed- I stopped on my tracks and aimed for her cheek instead.