V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 12

*Okay!! BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, I have a very important request...... please play and watch the awesome teaser trailer on the side created by @FireGoesDown, and because she made it, I am going to dedicate this chap to her. :) Enjoy the chapter! :) x*

♡ Gabby ♡

Math lecture turned out pretty well. The tutor session with Ash and Aiden really helped me understand the lessons today.

Although I couldn't concentrate that much because there's a lingering question at the back of my head so when the bell rang, I quickly ran towards the teacher's table.

"Mr. Collins, I want to ask something.." I say with trembling fingers.

Mr. Collins looked at me with an exasperated retreat.

"Did those guys fool around or something? God, I knew I should've assigned it to a girl. Tsk, teenage boys these days.. they just can't stop their hormones-"

"Ah! That's not it, Mr. Collins! I mean- they're really nice and I learned a lot from them." I cut him off, defending only Ashton because it might be true with Aiden's raging hormones.

"Well, what's the problem then?" He asked with wide eyes, looking baffled as he took his math book and slipped it under his arm.

"I just.. um, wanted to ask why you sent two tutors.. I mean- I'm not that dumb, am I?-"

"No no no no, that's not it!" Mr. Collins interrupted defensively. "You're a bright student, Gabriella. I wouldn't think that way."

"Thanks.." I mumbled, although I feel like it doesn't hold true with his actions.

"It's just that... I want the best of the best to teach you. I mean- I might as well teach you myself but as you can see, I'm really busy. I can't choose between both of them that's why. And both students are really great, both of them are considered the best of different math techniques-"

I was kind of hurt by this- seeing as he considered both of them the best and not me. And I was the one who's working my ass off studying! I mean- all Aiden does is to party and flirt with girls and yet-- he gets to be considered as the best? Unbelievable.

I think Mr. Collins sensed my disappointment because I saw his shoulders tense.

"Not that you're not the best, Gabriella. It's just that- well, you asked for the best and.. I didn't mean to offend you or -"

"It's okay." I interrupted Mr. Collins flashing a smile. "I get it now. I got my answer. Thanks."

"Hey-"

I didn't let him finish and walked away, my cheeks flaring of embarrassment. I know it's a bit rude but I couldn't bear hearing the rest of his ranting about how great the both of them are compared to me.

It's fine to me that I'm not the best but I just can't digest the fact that Aiden is... well, it feels unfair to me. The world is unfair.

I huffed, walking out of the classroom where Lianna, Seth, Ash... and surprisingly, Aiden waited for me.

"What took you so long?" Lianna groaned, "I'm hungry."

I didn't bother answering her question and snapped my head to Aiden's direction. What Mr. Collins said inside suddenly came crashing down on me, my feelings getting all jumbled up.

"What are you doing here?" I coldly asked.

I saw Lianna and Seth exchanged worried glances and Ashton looked baffled.

"Harsh...." Aiden jokingly teased, pinching my cheek, probably thinking I'm in the mood to joke around, so I glowered at him shouting,

"Quit it already!!"