V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 14

♠ Aiden ♠

It's almost eight in the evening and no sign of Gabriella. Is she playing with me?

I was slowly getting irritated, drinking bottles of beer, feeling betrayed.

"Haven't seen her." Damien teasingly smirked at me.

"Shut up, Damien." I groaned, "I don't think she's planning to come at all."

"That's for being stupid!" Tristan laughed, ruffling my hair. "Why didn't you just pick her up then?"

"I don't want to." I huffed, "It's a hassle. She's just a girl."

"A girl who is worth unlimited beer and Damien's public humiliation. I think it's worth it." Brett shrugged, popping out of nowhere.

"Whatever, is Ashton here?" I asked.

"Nope, haven't seen him." Damien replied, a grin drawn across his face. "Why?"

"Nothing." I grumbled, glowering at him as he laughed.

"Gabriella's one tough cookie to crack." Tristan snickered, "I might as well go after her too." Then he winks.

"Me too! I call dibs." Brett adds then winks at me, "I have a strange fetish on brainy girls."

"You wouldn't want her. She's a stinkin' virgin prude." I sigh.

"Which makes it more interesting, don't you think?" Damien retorts, cocking his head to the side as he watched me in amusement.

"Besides, she's pretty cute." Tristan says, downing another beer.

"And so smart to actually see through your plans tonight." Brett sighs dreamily, "She's intellectually sexy."

The three of us glanced at him with raised brows.

"What? I like it." Brett shrugs nonchalantly.

"Shut up." I groaned, "She's mine. She's my bet." I say, glaring at them.

"Whatever, but if you lose the bet, then- can we steal her away from you?" Damien eyes on me deviously, his lips forming a grin.

"I won't lose." I interjected, "I never lose!"

♡ Gabby ♡

"Oh my god, pink ruffled top, or blue collared blouse? Come on, Lianna! Help me! You're supposed to be my fashion mentor!" I say to her, my call on loud speaker.

"I just find it amusing." Lianna says, bursting out into a fit of giggles. "You- I mean, the girl who doesn't care about what she wears rambling about what to wear."

"Oh shut up, just tell me. I sigh, blue jeans or... white pencil skirt?" I groan, "My black pumps or..... my white flats? Gah! I suck at color matching."

"You do." She says on the other line, laughing once more.

"I'm serious, Lia! He's going to pick me up in...." I check my watch, widening my eyes. "Ten minutes! God, Lia! Help, I still have to put my make up on. Geez..."

"Alright, fine fine." She laughs, "Let's see... how about a cream-colored cashmere sweater and black denim jeans? Oh, and strappy boots. That would be the eye popper in your look."

"That wasn't even in my choices," I inquired.

"Do you want my help or not?" She sighs, on the other end of the line.

"Yes." I replied, my voice clipped.

"Just do it." She sighs again. "Oh, and a hand bag please. LV Sounds perf now."