Epilogue

A year later

<Gabriella>

It was the annual school fair, and almost a year since me and Aiden became official. Everything was bliss, of course, there were some misunderstandings and arguments, but we made sure we're okay at the end of the day. We promised not to sleep until our fights were sorted out.

"Hey babe." Aiden smiled, kissing the top of my forehead.

"Hi." I smiled back at him.

We're both meeting Lianna and Seth, so that we could all go together to the fair. We wouldn't be staying long, we heard this year's booths weren't as good as last year's. Maybe we'd be picking up a few food and drinks, watch fireworks, and go home.

"Hey Lianna!" I say, pulling away from Aiden, and hugging my best friend, who was working a grey top, pink jeggings, and her black Nike Roshe. "You look great."

"I know," Lianna flips her hair, and we both laughed. "You too, hun. You look stunning, right Aiden?"

"She's always stunning, whether she's wearing sweats or a dress." His breath was warm, and it sent shivers down my spine. He pushed my hair to one side, kissing the back of my neck, making me yelp in surprise.

"Okay, stop it love birds, let's get going, I'm hungry." Seth complained.

We walked to school, laughing, and complimenting each other's outfits before arriving to the fair. It is true. The fair this year wasn't as good as last year's.

The four of us lined up a hotdog stall, buying ourselves different kinds so we could all share. I excused myself and bought two large lemonades for all of us, before walking back to one of the benches. We were all watching the sunset, as we ate our hotdogs in peace. (Picture of fair in the media) I was cozying up with Aiden when a familiar figure caught us all in surprise.

Aiden's grin faltered, while Lianna and Seth scowled at the figure, Aiden tightening his hold on me. It's been a year since Ashton left to recuperate, and he looked pretty handsome now, with a five o' clock shadow. In fact, he looked pretty clean and decent.

"Hi guys."

"Get away, Ashton, or should I call the cops?" Lianna threatened, fishing out her phone from her bag.

"No, wait. I came to apologize-"

"Apology not accepted." Aiden snapped, interrupting him, shoving him back. "You have no idea how worried we all were when Gabriella took three days to wake up. The chances of her waking up were very slim, I thought I wouldn't be able to see her again-"

"Aiden." I interrupted, making him turn to look at me. I notioned for him to sit back down and he did. Ashton, surprisingly, looked really sorry for what he did.

"I was in some island in Asia...."

"We know, Ashton." I replied calmly.

"I was, well, I was diagnosed of depression, and I was bipolar. I know those aren't reasons for doing what I did, which I don't know why I even did in the first place. I just wanted to hurt somebody because I couldn't have what I wanted." His eyes were on me, a flicker of hurt and sadness, before continuing. "I know you guys don't believe me, but I'm back now. I've... changed." He winced at his choice of word, before smiling back at us. "I don't expect you guys to forgive me easily, but I hope you do. I actually moved to Canada and will be studying there for a few years. I just thought I'd come by and apologize before I leave tomorrow."

The table was silent, all of us exchanging wary glances, before I got up, and wrapped my arms around Ashton. As much as he hurt me, his emotions probably got the best of him. He was diagnosed, for crying out loud! It must've been hard on him too.

"Come, sit with us." The three straightened, with confused glances at me, as I gestured Ash to an empty seat. "You must be hungry." I gave him my half-eaten hotdog, and slurped on my lemonade. "I forgive you, Ashton." He sighed a breath of relief, giving me a half smile.

"Thank you, Gabriella. For forgiving me. It means a lot." I nudged Aiden's stomach with my elbow, making him grunt.

"I forgive you too." He grumbled, staring back at me annoyingly.

Lianna and Seth exchanged glances before smiling back at Ashton. Lianna held Ashton's hand making him flinch for a while, before relaxing.

"Glad to have you back, Ashton. Although I cannot fully say I've forgiven you yet for what you did to Gabriella, but all in all, I forgive you for shooting my leg." The whole table laughed, and Ashton cried a bucket of tears of joy. "Thanks guys. I'll be leaving tomorrow for Canada to study there. Another business trip."

"I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends." I smiled back at him.

"I might." He shrugged, unsure. I know he's iffy about making friends since his family and him keep moving all the time. "But I just want to make sure to fix all the mess I've created before leaving. I knew beforehand I was leaving, and I guess it annoyed me, and made me depressed for a while, which was the reason why I became so out of it lately and kept hurting people."

"That's not enough reason, Ashton." Aiden gritted his teeth making me glare at him.

"I know," He said softly, "It was a miracle that you guys even considered forgiving me. I couldn't even forgive myself for what I did."

I nodded my head, and held his other hand, giving it a light squeeze. I almost saw jealousy in Aiden's hazel eyes, but I ignored him. Ashton had been through so much, and although I didn't know the details, I know he's really sad about leaving and moving again. It must be tough for him dealing with all his emotions, which was why he took it out on the wrong people.

"Listen Ash, when you need us, call us, okay? Stay in touch, and don't be a stranger." I reminded, making him tear up again.

"You're a lucky guy, Aiden. Gabriella is an amazing girl and a good person." Ashton told Aiden, making the latter, kiss my cheek.

"I know, I know."

The rest of dinner, we were all laughing, and it didn't take long for all of us to warm up to Ashton again. Even after everything that had happened, Ashton will always have a soft spot in our hearts, as our friend. We watched the fireworks, and I even stole a kiss from Aiden's lips, making him blush. We ate some more fair food, we interrogated Ashton some more about his stay in the island. It was pitiful, because it was like a military camp, according to him. His records were taken care of by his father, and they will be leaving for Canada in the morning. As for me, Lianna, Seth and Aiden, I think we'll be staying here for quite some time.

My virginity is still in tact, but I cannot promise that V is for Virgin and that's what I will forever be.

The End

* Finally completed this story! I hope you guys enjoy!

x Love lots vote and comment