V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 15

♡ Gabby ♡

"OWWW!" I moaned in pain, "STOP IT, ASHTON!!!" I shouted again, "IT HURTS, DAMMIT!"

"What? I'm being gentle here...." Ashton says sexily.

"YOU'RE NOT. It hurts me. STOP IT!" I angrily screamed once more.

"It's not that big...." He says softly.

Okay, it's not what you think it is and if you have a green mind, then it's not what you think it is.

We're playing airsoft, as you can see.

"How painful can a pellet be?" Ashton smirks at me, looking amused.

"Look at the size of the pellet, Ashton!" I say, exasperatingly.

"It's not that big.." He says again, with a smirk.

"No fair!" I pouted, "We're supposed to be on the same team! Luke is our enemy!"

"I know," He grins sheepishly.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HIDING THERE UNDER YOUR BASES? Already giving up?" I hear Luke scream.

As you can see, we made forts using the pillows from the living room and the bedrooms.

Our forts are opposite to each side, Luke having around 5 big pillows for his fort and around seven in ours because, as you can see, we're two people- Ashton and I.

Luke told us he's a pro so it's okay if it's a 2-is-to-1 game. He loaded the pellet guns, and the only reason I agreed to take part of it is because Ashton forced me to. And the fact that it's pretty nice for Luke to play a 'real' game with all the running- and not just videogames in his room.

"We're not giving up!!" Ashton shouted, still hiding under the base while shooting at me, which he wasn't supposed to do.

"Stop it!" I angrily demanded, "We're supposed to hit Luke! At this rate, we're going to lose."

"No, we aren't." He smiles. "I got a plan."

"And your plan includes shooting your ally with pellets?" I say to him as a matter of factly.

"Actually, no. I just want to." He grins at me, his dimples deepening.

It made me blush a bit, because he's so devilishly handsome that I know it's a crime to be THAT handsome.

I must be asleep when God showered good looks to everyone.

"Watch me." Ashton winks, and I nodded my head, speechless.

He then peeps a little from the fort where Luke is standing, on his defensive position with a serious face.

"I'm waiting!" Luke shouts impatiently.

"Hey Luke, there's something stuck on your hair!" Ashton says, making Luke's jaw drop.

He drops the gun for a moment, raking his hair and at the exact moment, Ashton shot him with the pellet gun.

"Gotcha!" Ashton says with a victorious grin.

"Wha? No fair! That's cheating!" Luke pouted. "There's nothing on my hair."

"Actually.... I'm not cheating." Ashton smiled, walking up to Luke and removing a piece of pellet from his hair. "Pellet."

Luke shrugs nonchalantly then shoots Ashton's stomach face on making him gasp. I laughed at this because it caught him off guard.

"I win." Luke claps.

"No, you don't." Ashton says, "I hit you first."

"I still hit you. And I didn't say the one who hits first wins. I said race to three." Luke chirps.