V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 28

<Gabriella>

The next school day, I was greeted by Lianna and Seth in the hallway. I smiled at them making them look at each other in confusion.

"Did you just smile?" Lianna asked.

"Um, I believe so." I shrugged, getting my books from the locker.

"Let me guess, you and Aiden are back together again?" I gaped at her in shock, but the grin on my face is still evident.

"Oh Lia, do you think I'm that easy?"

"Well, you're head over heels in love with him. I bet if a truck hits him and his face gets demolished you'd still want to kiss it." Lianna joked, sticking out her tongue.

"Hey, don't jinx it." I laughed, "And besides, love is not about how a person looks like."

"Righhhhtttt. So what happened, really?" Lianna says, holding Seth's arm. "We've been meaning to talk to you since we went to Ben's party the other night, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Aiden talked to us. He heard my conversation with Seth about the five years ago incident. And he wants another chance. How pathetic." Lianna scoffed.

"Lia, don't be rude." I smile, blushing that Aiden would go out of his way to actually talk to my friends.

"Oh my gosh. You have got to be kidding me..." Lianna shakes her head in disbelief.

"What?" I asked innocently, as Seth has this grin on his face.

"You made up, didn't you?" Lianna scowls, "I can't believe it. Gabby, why would you do that after what he did to you?"

"Look, it doesn't change the fact that I still love him." I sighed in defeat, shutting my locker and leaning against it. "Besides, I didn't blatantly tell him I'm giving him a chance. I just told him I forgive him." 

"Ugh, I don't know what to do with you, Gabriella. Sometimes you annoy me for being too naive." Lianna sighs, clutching her forehead. "You're giving me a headache for being concerned about you. Really, have you not learned?"

I rolled my eyes since Lianna is completely overreacting. Okay, fine, she has a point. I have been fooled. But, there's no harm in forgiving him, right?

"Look Lianna, I just wanted to get it over with."

"But what about Ashton?" She says in mock horror. "Ashton is an amazing guy."

"He is. Okay? He's..." I tried to think of an adjective to fit him but I never thought it that hard. "Wonderful."

"Wonderful? Is that it?" Lianna raised one brow at me. "God, Gabby, that guy would absolutely do anything for you and he is 100x better or even 1000x better than that sick player. I bet that guy even has STDs for all the girls he already banged."

"Stop it, Lianna. You're being unreasonable." I sighed in defeat. "I forgave him. That's it. It doesn't mean we're going back together."

"I already know where this is going, Gabby and I don't like it." Lianna spat. Seth was trying to stroke her back, probably to lessen her somewhat outrageous outburst.

"Whatever, Lia. This is my life!" I snap, and I regretted it in an instant seeing Lianna's hurt face.

"Fine! Do what you want!" Before she stormed off with Seth.