V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 30

<Gabriella>

I sat there, shivering, as Ashton pulled away, because one of his bodyguards called him. Tears started spilling on my cheeks, not because I was kidnapped. Well, that's partly the reason, but because the man behind it was Ashton. Ashton - the sweet, cool guy, who also happens to be my friend.

"There's something outside, Sir." One of his guards reported, making Ashton lean and press his lips on my lips, which I didn't respond to, before leaving.

He peeked through the small cracks of  the warehouse, and muttered a string of curse words to himself. He snapped his direction back at me, anger in his eyes.

"I thought no one followed us!" He exclaimed to one of the guards, his eyes with pure rage. It was horrifying.

"I swear, sir, there wasn't anyone -"

* Thud *

The soft thud of his body collapsing, with ripples of blood on the grey pavement, was enough for me to let our a bloodcurling scream.

"Ashton! Stop what you're doing right now! You're killing a lot of innocent people!" I exclaimed, wiggling through my tied hands.

"Innocent? Darling, he helped me kidnap you. How was that innocent?"

"They.. were just obeying your words because they didn't want to die, Ashton. I thought you knew better than this. I still couldn't take in the idea of you murdering people." His expression softened for a while, before hardening once again.

"This is all your fault, Gabby. If only you gave me a chance-"

"I would've!" I yelled, "But now, I don't think so."

"In that case," His head cocked to the side before inching towards me. He took out his gun, slowly letting it stay on my cleavage, then left. "I might as well kill your dying heart."

"Go on. Shoot me." I dared, I knew he couldn't. I knew Ashton. Even if he was out of his mind, he could never possibly do something despicable as this. He stopped to look at me for a while, before shoving his gun back in his pants, and slowly walking away. I released the breath I held up for so long, and tried wriggling out of the knots.

"I... I'm sorry, Gabriella." But this time, he was facing me, with the gun pointed at his head.

"W-What? Stop! Ashton! Drop the gun! Don't do this! Release me! We'll get out of here and get some icecream, okay? Ashton! Don't-"

"What's happening?" I was interrupted by Aiden, Lia, and Seth, suddenly bursting out the front door.

My vision was blurred, because suddenly, I didn't feel so good. All I saw was reds, blues, and whites, blinking repeatedly, in sort of a pattern outside the warehouse. Armed men coming inside, and Ashton shooting a couple of people.

Aiden and him were on the floor, rolling, as they fought to take the gun away from him. I saw Lia running towards me, before being shot at her leg, making Seth come after her.

I was sitting helplessly with my hands tied, and never have I felt so useless.

There was blood, the red quickly absorbed by the gray floor, making my head dizzy. This wasn't how I expected my night to end at all.

I saw Aiden, looking at me worriedly, a lying Ashton on the floor, as he frowned, seeing me all tied up.

He untied my hands, there were the blaring sounds of speakers and walkie talkies that night. Even a broadcasting station had arrived, but I was still too stunned to move.

"Let's get you out of here." Aiden said, lifting me up, and carrying me bridal style.

I leaned on his chest, unable to move, with my tear stained face, as we got in the ambulance. Aiden rode on the back, and I saw myself being taken away with a stretcher.

I saw a little of  Lianna's peaceful face beside me. I closed my eyes, letting the tears fall continuously. I saw Seth holding her hand, and he looked just as worried as Aiden was.

I didn't even realize Ashton pulled the trigger when he was playing with the gun on my chest. I only felt the searing pain afterwards, when the noise came.

"Aiden, I'm sleepy." I mumbled, and his grip on my hand tightened.

"Baby, no, please, stay with me. Stay with me. You have to live. Baby...." It was the very few occasions where I saw Aiden really cry for someone, and it made me fuzzy inside knowing he was crying for me.

"I'm really tired, Aiden." Feeling my eyelids go heavy, I started to close my eyes, but I was fighting. Why was I resisting? It's not like when I close my eyes, I wouldn't be able to wake up again.

"No, fight, baby. Please... don't." His muffles echoed the ambulance, along with Seth's sniffles.

"You'll be alright. We'll be alright." I reassured him. "I just need rest."

"No!" Aiden interjects, his tears touching my knuckles. He kissed it softly. "Gabriella, please. I don't want this to end. I haven't been able to fully express my feelings yet. We've went out on, what, how many dates, I can count  them using my fingers. Baby, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know this is a crucial moment, but I want you to know that you have to fight, at least, for me."

I smiled at his words, before hearing the three words I've been wanting to hear for a long time now.

I heard him say it.

Even if today's going to be my last fighting breath, I'll still be able to die with a smile on my face, because Aiden said it.

"I love you, Aiden."  I managed to say, before finally closing my eyes, and letting myself rest.