Emergency!

Diggy’s POV

It’s six in the morning and Diggy just got home from a party.

**Diggy walking into the house**

Ray: You been out all night.

Diggy: Yeah.(Hung over)

Roc: Where were you though?

Taylor: With some hoe that got herpes.

Diggy:  You better be glad I got a hangover or I would have replied to you.

Taylor: Think I care about what you would have done.

Prince: (Grabbing Taylor’s arm) Ok then come on we have to go. We will be back later.

Diggy: Whatever.

~ Ten minutes~

** Doorbell Rings~

Who the hell is coming here! Making me get up, they know I got another club to hit up to night.

Diggy opens the door to see Kaylah standing there.

Diggy: Ray isn’t here.

Kaylah: I came to see you.

Diggy: Me? You must want another taste of this D.

Kaylah: I’m pregnant with your baby.

Diggy: You crazy if you think I’m going to claim your baby. (Starts walking up the stairs.)

Kaylah: (Follows him and stops at the top of the stairs.) You raped me and got me pregnant!!

Diggy: You better leave before something happens.

Kaylah: (Grabs his arm) Just man up to your responsibilities.

Diggy: Bitch don’t touch me. Just go and don’t come back or you will regret it. (Tries to grabs her but she backs up, loses her footing and falls down the stairs.)

Diggy runs down the stairs and see that she hit her head when she landed on the bottom step. He tries to wake her up but she is unconscious.

Diggy: Oh Shit! (Grabs his keys and leaves.)

~ Two Hours later~

** MB, Jacob and the girls are back **

Ray: (Opens door and sees Kaylah on the floor) WTH!

Taylor: What why is she here?

Raven: I think she is unconscious.

Ray: We have to help her!

Prod carries her to the car and puts her in the backseat.

Paris: Ray ride with Prod and Taylor, and the rest of us will follow you.

~ At the Hospital~

Everyone rushes in. Prod is carrying Kaylah in his arms.

Ray: (Runs to the front desk.) You have to help my girlfriend she is unconscious!

Nurse: (Presses button) Code Red we need a gurney and pair of medics stat to area 19!

A Pair of medics takes Kaylah from Prod and rushes her into a restricted area of the hospital.

Ray: Where are they talking her? (Tries to run after them.)

Roc: (Grabs his arm) It’s okay they will help her just sit down and wait.