Two girls, Two Lemurs and A Prince

Prince’s POV

I walked out of my room when I heard voices coming from Taylor’s. I decided to listen, I saw that the door was slightly open. I looked in and saw Taylor lying on her bed and Prod was standing over her and he was shirtless. Oh hell naw, I was about to bust in there but I decide to listen.

Prod: I still think about you, every day I sit and think about how I lost you to Prince.

Dame right you did!

Taylor: Prod I GCO

Prod: I just want to know if you still have feelings for me.

Babe I know you better not answer that with a yes!  Before Taylor could answer, Prod put something on her bed and walked out. I ran into my room and waited so Prod couldn’t see me. When I saw that he was gone, I went back to the Taylor’s door. When I looked in, I saw that she was cradling two stuffed animals. WTH is going on with those two. I decided to go into the other room where Paris, Ray and Roc were. I sat down next to Paris as Taylor walked in.

Taylor’s POV

Taylor: (Holding one of her lemurs) Have ya’ll seen Raven?

Roc: (Pissed off) She is with Jacob….again.

Taylor: She goes over to his room every day. What are they doing?

Prod: (Walks into the room ) Probably fucking.

Roc: (Jumps up and gets into Prod’s face.) Shut the fuck you Chris Brown wannabe.

Prod: ( Keeps a calm face.) Make me. ( Turns to Taylor and smiles when he sees she is holding the lemur. Then walks out.)

Roc: WTF is wrong with him. He must want me to beat his ass and why he looking at Taylor like that ? Prince you better handle that.

Taylor: (Getting  uncomfortable) Paris you want to go down the street to that shoe store?

Paris: Of course. (They leave after Taylor places the lemur on the couch next to Prince.)

Prince: Guys I think I like Paris.

Ray: I like her too. She is nice.

Prince: No, mean like like.

Just then, Taylor comes back through the door.

Taylor: I left my wallet & phone.(Goes into her room)

I came out of my room to ask Prince if he had seen my phone when I heard Roc whisper  something to Prince.

Roc: (Whispers ) You cant like Paris. You’re with Taylor.

Prince: (Whispers) I know I love Taylor but

Ray: But what you can’t just leave her like that for friend dude that wrong.

Awww Ray had my back but I can’t believe Prince would do that. I mean I thought he had feelings for Paris but I did not know they were that strong. I couldn’t bear to listen to any more of this conversation so I called out Prince’s name.

Taylor: Princeton!

Prince: Yeah Bae.

Taylor: Have you seen my phone?

Prince: It’s in my room under the pillow.

Taylor: (Gets it and comes back.) Why was it in there?

Prince: You left it there last night.

Ray & Roc: BOOTY CALL!!!!!!!!

Taylor: Lol stfu.(Leaves)

Prince: What am I going to do?

Roc: I have my own girl to worry about. (Walks into his room.)

Ray: I don’t know but you better not hurt Taylor. She is like my sister.

***** CAN I GET ALEAST TWO VOTES AND TWO PEOPLE TO COMMENT ABOUT SOMETHING IN THE BOOK. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN LEAVING ME SUCH AWESOME FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENT BAR IT MEANS ALOT <3!!!!*****

 WHAT DO YOU THINK RAVEN & JACOB ARE DOING???

WHAT IS UP WITH PROD??

DID PRINCE LOSS HIS FEELINGS FOR TAYLOR??