Teddy Bears and Bacon Part 2

Prod’s POV

Taylor has been gone with Twist for hours. It is now nine o’clock at night. All day Prod has been catering to Felicia.

Prod: (Running with a glass of water and bumps into someone.)

??: Dame Prod slow down!

Prod: Sorry, but she said she was thirsty.

Prince: Why are catering to her like this. You broke up with her a long time ago.

Prod: I know but she is having my baby and I want to be a good dad.

Prince: I still can’t believe you hit that.

Prod: To tell you the truth I didn’t even what to do it. I was jealous of you and Taylor so I tried to get back at ya’ll.

Prince: By getting another girl pregnant?

Prod: I didn’t know she was going to be pregnant. I used a condom.

Prince: Remind me never to borrow protection from you. (Walks away)

Felicia: (From upstairs) Prodigy where is my water!!

Prod: Uhh this hoe. (Hurries up the stairs to her room.)

It is now 10:30 and everyone decided to watch a movie in the living area. Felicia is upstairs asleep.

Paris: Omg do not open that door.

Ray: What did we say why you are going to the door?

Raven: Watch she open the door.

** Just when the character is about to open the door the house door opens**

Everyone: Screams

~Taylor walks in carrying an extremely large teddy bear.~

Taylor: The hell. I know I need a touch up but I don’t look that rough.

Roc: We thought you were a monster.

Raven: How was your date?

Taylor: it was good. He took me to the GCO

Raven: That’s good but what Twist look like? Did he look sexy?

Roc: Really tho?

Raven: You just made that you aint with me anymore.

(The two start arguing back and forth)

Kaylah: That bear is almost bigger than I am. Where did you get it?

Taylor: I was just about to tell you that until I was interrupted. (Glares at Raven) Twist took me to this stuff animal shop and we built this together.  We named him Chris.

Paris: Aww. That’s sweet.

Taylor: Yeah he is really nice and he can hold a conversation.

Raven: Taylor and Twist sitting in a tree. F-U-C-K-I-N-G. First comes GCO

Taylor: Bye Raven I am going to sleep.(Goes to her room with Chris in her arms.)

Later that night Prod can’t sleep because all he can think about is Taylor.

Prod: (To himself) Why did I have to mess up like that! I had her once then I lost her. Then I was gaining her back then I lost her. Now she has someone else. I don t blame her either. I have too much baggage. (Gets up and walks to his room, which is right beside Taylor’s. Before he reaches his room his stops ather door and quietly opens it. ) 

I looked in and saw she was peacefully sleeping I decided to let her go and find someone that was better for her until I saw what she was holding. The lemur I won her. Maybe she still does have feelings for me.