Preparations

Ring! Ring!

Taylor: Hello

Raven Wake up Hun! I will be over at your place in 10.

Taylor: You wake me up and try to take ma somewhere. You must be crazy if you think I’m getting out of this bed. BYE!

Raven: Taylor listen. I just found out that Mindless Behavior is doing a meet n greet down town and…

Taylor: Did you say MB. Omg what am I going to wear? Omfg my hair is a MESS!

Raven: Taylor! Calm down. It doesn’t start until six. I’m coming to take you to get your hair done at my momma’s shop.

Raven & Taylor: Free Makeover!!!!

Raven: Girl you know I got you. Now get up I’m almost there.

Taylor: Okay bye.

I quickly brushed my teeth and threw on an outfit. I wore a blank n white crop top with skin tight jeans and white sandals. I rushed down stairs and told my mom that I was going out with Raven. I walked out the door just as Raven pulled up in her blue and white Mini Cooper.

Raven: Hey girl! You ready to be mindless?

Taylor: I was born ready. I have wanted to meet them since like forever.

Raven: I can’t wait to see Roc.

Taylor: You know it’s all about that Prod.

Raven: Lol keep dreaming gurlie! It’s always about Roc. That boy make me want to do thing ummmm.

Taylor: By things you better mean talk!

(Raven & Taylor laugh)

Raven: JK! I’m saving myself for marriage.

Taylor: Amen! Sister preach it!

Raven and Taylor pull into the salon and get their hair done. It takes them over 2 hours but they find their perfect look. Taylor got her hair relaxed with golden highlights that accented her skin tone. While raven got her hair in loose curls that cascade down her back .

After getting back home, the girls only had an hour to get ready. It was 5:30 and they had just finished picking out their outfits. Taylor wore a short dress that had a lace back. She put on silver hoops and black sandals.

Taylor’s Pov

I look GOOD! Taylor thought to herself as she started into the mirror. Those boys are not going know what hit them.

Raven honking her car horn interrupted Taylor’s thoughts.

Raven: Hurry up! We only have thirty minutes.

Taylor: I’m coming. Whoa, you look good.

Raven wore orange and white polka dotted jeans, white flats and a white shirt.

Raven: Thanks Hun. You look good too.