Ice Cream And Forgiveness....Maybe

Taylor’s POV

I am tired of sitting in my room so today I decided to sit on the conch in the living area. I put on my headphones and started to listen to music. I was pretty until Roc came down the stairs. We haven’t talked since the incident. Our eyes met and he started to walk in my direction. I randomly played with my phone, so it looked like I was busy when he sat down.

Roc: Hi

Taylor: …..

It was not like I couldn’t hear I just didn’t want to answer him.

Roc: Okay you don’t have to answer me…… I’ll just tickle you.

As he reached out his hands to tickle me I grabbed is arm and twisted it behind his back. The look on his face was of shock.

Taylor: Don’t touch me…..ever.

I released his arm as Meek Mill blasted through my headphones and I sang along with the music.

Taylor:  Shout out to real niggas, and shout out to real bitches. I’m popping bottles with my real niggas, it’s a full time job not to kill niggas.

Roc looked at me with a mixture of sadness and confusion before walking back upstairs. I felt bad for treating him like that but I wasn’t ready to forgive him…yet. Before Roc got into his room, Ray came down the stairs. I took my headphones off to talk to him.

Taylor: Ray Ray

Ray: Tay Tay

Taylor: What’s up with you boy?

Ray: Nothing I was going out to get some ice cream you want to come?

Taylor: No but you can bring me some back.

Ray: You just don’t want to go because it involves getting up.

Taylor: You know this.

Ray: (Walking out of the door) Lazy ass.

Ray left so I decided to listen to one of my old favorites, Climax. I  saw prince come down the stairs. Ughh I really hope he doesn’t come over here I don’t feel like talking. I just closed my eyes and started singing.

Taylor: Going nowhere fast

We’ve reached the Climax

Were together now we’re undone

Prince: Taylor I know you can hear me. We need to talk.

Taylor: Won’t commit

So we chose to run away

Do we separate?

I opened my eyes and looked at Prince after I sang that last sentence.

Prince: So you feel the same way.

Taylor: I know you have feelings for Paris. I heard you tell Ray and Roc.

Prince: I’m sorry.

Taylor: There’s no need to be sorry. I still love you but as a friend.

Prince: I feel the same way. And I can tell you still like Prod and it’s ok because that boy has been an ass since we got together.

Taylor: Ha I know but what can I say, boys find me irresistible.

Prince: Whatever. (Hugs her) I’m glad we left on a good note because I couldn’t stand it if you were mad at me.

Taylor: Me too. Now get upstairs and talk to Paris.