Twerking and Drama for Your Baby Mama

~ The day of the party~

Taylor’s POV

** Everyone is out back. Greeting guest as they arrive**

Taylor: Green shorts, black tank

Raven: Black shorts, purple tank

Paris: Yellow shorts, pink tank

Kaylah: Blue shorts, white tank

Prod: Red shorts, black shirts

Roc: Black shorts, blue shirt

Prince: Green shorts ,white shirt

Ray: Black shorts, purple shirt

Jacob: Navy shorts, black shirt

Raven: I know I got dope style but dame you don’t got to wear the same colors.

Ray: Please I’m Ray 2wice. I don’t copy no one.

Raven: You GCO

Taylor: (Grabs her arm) OMG is that who I think it is.

Raven& Taylor: Lil Twist!

Taylor: Ray why didn’t you tell me Lil Twist was here.

Prod: (Jealous) What is so special about Twist?

Taylor: Nothing but that I love him and he is number seven on my baby daddy list.

Prod: Wow.

** The party went on and it was turnt up**

I was "thirsty" (Not in the hoe way... maybe. ;) after all that twerking so I decided to to get a drink. I got a bottle of soda but when I turned around, I bumped into someone.

??: My bad.

Taylor: (Looks up) It’s okay.

OMG it is Lil Twist.  I stare at him for a good two minutes until I realize that he is trying to get my attention.

Twist: (Waving his hand in front of her face.)

Taylor: I’m sorry. It’s just that I’m a big fan and it’s like omg you are in front of me.

Twist: It’s cool.

We talked for about ten minutes and realized that he is a really cool guy.The DJ started to play #Twerk It by Busta Rhymes. I excused myself from Twist to find Raven because I knew she was about to turn up and I had to watch. I found her and Roc on the dance floor and she was twerking on him. In a sophisticated way of course. I looked in the corner and saw that Prod was just watching and not dancing. Therefore, I took it upon myself to get him in the spirit.(LOL)

Taylor: Pulls him on the floor beside Raven and starts twerking….. on him.

Prod: What are you doing?

Taylor: Twerking on you. You got a problem?

Prod: No, I’m not mad at it.

This went on until the song ended and panoramic started. Roc and Prod switched positions and started twerking on Raven and me. We were having the most fun we have had since we went on tour. But, when I thought the drama was over, I saw Felicia enter the party and she was sporting a visible baby bump.

OMG THIS HOE IS BACK AND SHE PREGNANT. WHO’S BABY IS IT? LIKE WE DON’T KNOW…….. OR DO WE?