Lemurs,Tacos and True Feelings

I looked closer and I saw a shoe sticking out. It looked oddly familiar, wait I know that shoe. I walked over to the stand and found him looking the other way as if he doesn’t see me.

Taylor: Prod, why are you following me like that, we are still friends you don’t have to gaze at me from afar.

Prod: I don’t know what you are talking about. (Goes and sits on a nearby bench.)

Taylor: (Sits next to him.) What has been up with you lately?

Prod: …….

Taylor: Ok don’t talk.(Sees a little girl walking away with a lemur.)  Why can’t I win that dame thing. (Turns around and sees Prod is gone.)  Now you left me really!

??: Who are you talking to?

Taylor: Oh hey Jacob. I was talking to prod but he seemed to have left like the rest of you.

Jacob: Sorry but I love my Dipping Dots. I bought you some.

Taylor:  Aww. Thanks.

~ With Ray Ray~

Ray: I want just hot dog with just ketchup.

Cashier: That will be $2.50

Ray: (Gives cahier money and takes hotdog.) You don’t any place that sells tacos do you?

Cashier: No Sir.

Ray: Okay thanks. (Turns around very fast and bumps into a girl who had her head down.)

Girl: I’m sorry.

Ray: (Looks into her eyes.) No it’s my fault.

Wow this girl is beautiful. She’s not like most girls I have seen, and trust me I have seen a lot of girls.

Girl: Umm you’re in my way. (Giggles)

Ray: Oh I’m sorry. (Walks away.) Wow.

** They spent another hour at the amusement park before going back to the restaurant.~

~ At the Hotel~

** Taylor’s POV**

Raven: That was fun. We should go more, don’t you think so Taylor?

Taylor: (sarcastic.) Yeah so fun. (Walks to her room.)

Roc: What’s wrong with her.

Raven: Prince what did you do?

Prince: I didn’t do anything.

Jacob: Or maybe it is what you didn’t do. (Walks away to his room.)

I went to my room because I didn’t feel like it today. I was enjoying myself listening to music. I was laying on my bed with my eyes closed singing Thinking Bout you.

Taylor: When I'm thinkin' 'bout you
(Ooh, no, no, no)
I've been thinkin' 'bout you
(You know, know, know)
I've been thinkin' 'bout you
Do you think about me still?
Do ya, do ya?

??: I do.

I opened my eyes to see Prod standing in my doorway. He was shirtless. Dame why did he do that he knows I still have feelings for him and he comes in here are sexy and shit.

Taylor: You do what?

Prod: I still think about you, every day I sit and think about how I lost you to prince.

Taylor: Prod I GCO

Prod: I just want to know if you still have feelings for me.

I closed my eyes because that question was too heard to answer. I’m with Prince and I love him but I feel like its more of a friendly love and I saw the way he looked Paris. I feel like I am holding him back because of my feelings for Prod.

I opened my eyes to see that Prod was gone, but on my bed were two stuffed lemurs.

*** Wondering what a stuffed lemur looks like? Look at the pic on the side.*******

Who do you think Taylor should be with?