A Hero's Rescue Part 3

I sat there with my eyes closed and waited for him to shoot me. Suddenly I heard something break and someone fall to the floor with a grunt. I opened my eyes to see Diggy unconscious on the floor covered in glass shards. I looked up and saw Prod standing over him. He hit Diggy with the lamp…………. He saved my life.

Taylor: Prod?!  But how?

Prod: I followed you, when you ran out of the hospital.

I ran up to Prod and kissed him. It started to get heated when I noticed that Diggy was starting to regain consciousness. He tried to reach for the gun but Pod kicked him in the balls and grabbed it before he did.

Prod: Call the police.

I called the police and five minutes later, they arrived and took Diggy.

~ Later that Week @ The Conjunction House~

** Everyone is sitting in the living area**

Kaylah is home from the hospital, she is sitting on Ray’s lap. Taylor is asleep on Prod’s shoulder.

Ray: This has been the craziest summer I have ever had.

Roc: It is, I can’t believe Diggy though. We have known him from the beginning and everything.

Paris: I guess you can’t be too careful around people.

Prince: I am still confused on Taylor's past with him.

Everyone looks at her as she peacefully sleeps on Prod.

Raven: We met him back stage at a concert and they started to see each other. But he started to get crazy protective and one day he broke into her house because he thought she was cheating on him. He assaulted her but before he could really hurt her, her uncle came home and caught him. It turned out he was on drugs. Drug and assault charges were pressed but he just had a month of probation.

Roc: That’s all he got?

Raven: Yep.

Kaylah: Well hopefully tomorrow at his trial, his rape charges will get him something.

 FYI: I LOVE DIGGY!!!!! TEAMJETSETTER!!! HE IS ALSO MY 6TH BABY DADDY!!!!!    

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT DIGGY"S TRIAL???????????????