Gentle Reunions, Rough Meetings

Ray’s POV

I woke up and felt like doing something fun. I went downstairs and got on the intercom system that was hooked up to everyone’s room.

Ray: Good morning my niggas! Get up we are going to the mall. And by we I mean all of us. So get ready w are leaving in about twenty minutes.

~ 20 minutes later everyone is dressed and downstairs.~

Ray: This is what I like to see, everyone in one room not trying to kill each other.

Taylor: Ray can you shut up so we can go.

Ray: Rude ass!

They take two cars and head to the mall.

Car 1:

Ray-Driver

Taylor- Passenger seat

Paris & Prince- Backseat

Car 2:

Prod- Driver

Roc- Passenger seat

Raven & Jacob- Backseat

~ At the mall~

Ray: I think that would look good on you. (Grabs Taylor’s hand and pulls her into a store.)

Jacob: Raven do you see that? I cant belive they sell that come on. ( Pulls Raven into the same store.)

Ray: (Picks up and random green shirt) You need to try this on.

Taylor: It’s pretty but GCO

Ray: Good. (Leads her to the dressing room.)

Jacob: Raven you should try on these pants.

Raven: Their not really my style.

Jacob: How do you know until you try them on. Come on the dressing room is this way.

Jacob and Ray both led the girls into the same dressing room and block the door so they can’t get out.

Taylor: WTH Ray. Open this door!

Ray: I’m not opening the door until ya’ll make up.

Raven: When I get out of here your ass is mine.

They sit in opposite corners not looking in the other’s direction. After two minutes Taylor decides to try on the shirt.

Raven: (Quietly) That’s cute on you.

Taylor: (Whispering) Thanks.

They both look up at each other at the same time.

Taylor& Raven: I’m sorry

Raven: I should have not jumped to conclusions.

Taylor: And I should not have jumped on you.

They hug each other as Ray and Jacob open the door.

Jacob: Reunited and it feels so good.

Raven: Lol shut up. Did ya’ll plan this?

Ray: Yep. We were tired of ya’ll ignoring each other and bringing ya’ll problems to us.

Taylor: Whatver, Raven let’s hit up the food court because all this reuniting is making me hungry.

Raven: Leggo!

Ray: I wonder if they have tacos.

Kaylah’s POV

When I met Ray yesterday I thought he was going to be conceited but he turnout to be really down to earth.  He gave the address to the place where he is staying. I decided to visit him. After I showered I put on a pair of yellow shorts and a pink tank top with some black sandals. I got in my car and followed the directions to his house.

I pulled up to a gigantic house. It was so big and beautiful. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

??: (Opens door) Can I help you?

Omg it is Diggy Simmons!

Kaylah: Yea I’m looking for Ray.

Diggy: Ok he’s in his room, I’ll take you to him.

Diggy let me in but his eyes were roaming all over my body. It was staring to get uncomfortable. He led me upstairs and into a room.

Kaylah: He’s in here?

Diggy: (Locks door) No but I got other plans for you.

Kaylah: (Sreams) Get the fuck off me.

Diggy: If you are going to resist im going to have to take drastic measures.

Kaylah tries to kick Diggy in between his legs but he catches her foot.

Diggy: Well I see you want to resist.

Diggy Tapes her mouth closed and her arms behind her back.

Kaylah: (Muffed screams)

Diggy: What was that? You want this D? Of course babe.

Diggy begins to unbutton her pants and pull them off but she struggles and tries to kick him in his face.

Diggy: See I was going to be kind of gentle but now I’m going to be rough.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After Diggy was done he pulled the tape off of her mouth and arms.

Diggy: This was fun. Oh and tell anyone about this and I promise to find you. And I never break a promise.