The Delivery Part 1

Taylor’s POV

Me and Prod have been driving for about ten minutes in complete silence. I couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to speak.

Taylor: Are you kidnapping me?

Prod: I thought I was predictable.

Taylor: You are and right now I am predicting that you are kidnapping me.

Prod: Haha (Pulls into the Beach)

Taylor: The beach at twelve o’clock at night. What happens if we get mugged.

Prod: We won’t come on.

We walk along the shore for a while before Prod starts to speak.

Prod: You know when I first saw you at the meet m greet I knew you were the one for me.

Taylor:  Look Prodigy  if you brought me out here to GCO

Prod: Can I please finish before you shoot me down?

Taylor: Whatever.

Prod: Then when you were with prince, I didn’t know how to respond.

Taylor: You didn’t know how to respond so you go and have sex with Felicia. Wow haven’t you heard of talking.

Prod: it was not one of my proudest moments. But when you left I felt like you weren’t coming back and I felt like I was going to lose you forever.

Taylor: Prodigy don’t

Prod: Why are you always denying us?

Taylor: Because Prodigy you have, a child on the way and children need two parents. So GCO by Prod kissing her.

He is going to stop interrupting me with his lips. Not that I mind but this isn’t right or is it. I didn’t even try to pull away until my phone starting ringing.

Prod: (With his lips still on mine) Just let it ring.

Taylor: I can’t it might be important. (Answers phone) Oh hey Ray. Are you serious? Ok we are on our way. (Hangs up)

Prod: What happened?

Taylor: Felicia’s water broke.