A Hero's Resuce Part 2

Taylor’s POV

Taylor: What did Diggy do to you?

Kaylah: He raped me.

When she said that it all pieced together. That’s why she never came to the house and was so nervous when Diggy came into the room. I got up and started to walk out of the door. I don’t know where I was going but I had to settle the score…… no matter what it took. Diggy has hurt to many people.

Kaylah: Where are you going?

Taylor: I have business to handle. I’ll tell Ray that you are awake.

I walked out the hospital entrance and got a cab back to the house.  When I got there I was careful to not make noise as I removed a knife from the kitchen and walked up the steps. Quietly I opened the door to Diggy’s room, and there he was asleep. How can you sleep when you know you raped someone. He is beyond disgusting. I went to his bed and placed the knife beside his head.

Taylor: So you rape girls now? Are you that desperate?

Diggy: (Wakes up) I don’t know why you think you can come in here and scare me with a little knife. Please, my nails are shaper than that.

Taylor: You are not intimidating me with your small talk.

Diggy: Well maybe this will.

He quickly reached under his pillow and pulled out a gun.

Diggy: Intimated now?

Taylor: No, not in the least.

Diggy: Even when you’re about to die you are still fronting.

Diggy got out of the bed and pushed me into a wall. He back was now facing the doorway.

Taylor: Stop stalling if you are going to shoot me, just do it.

Diggy: My pleasure.

I closed my eyes and Diggy raised the gun in the position to shoot me in the chest.

ATTN: Is this the end of Taylor? :(

LOL she that Gangasta though she not scared of Diggy and his little gun. #ThugLife

This is short but it is just a little something, to keep ya’ll on ya’ll toes.