You Mad Bro?

**WARING THIS IS A SUPER SHORT CHAPTER**

~The Next Morning~

Prince: (Wakes up and looks at the clock on the side table.)  it’s 10 already. (Shakes Taylor)

Taylor: What!

Prince: It’s already 10 we should get back before they send out a search party.

Taylor: (Gets up) Yea I guess we better get back.

Prince: But our clothes are still wet.

Taylor: Don’t worry Homie grab them and come on. (Walks out of the suite.)

Prince: Are we about to steal their robes.

Taylor: It’s not stealing. They wouldn’t have put them here if they didn’t want us to have them right.

Prince: Wrong.

Taylor:  Whatever! Come on there no one here. (Grabs his hand and runs out of the hotel)

Prince: You love holding my hand don’t you.

Taylor: So you want me to let go?

Prince: No.

Taylor: Then stop complaining and come on.

Prince: Where are we going anywhere?

Taylor: The car, remember we left it in the Olive Garden parking lot. There it is.

They got in the car and drove back to the hotel.

~ At the hotel~

Taylor and Prince walk into the hotel and find them Prod, Raven and Roc in the kitchen.)

Taylor: What’s up my pimps!  (Takes bacon off of Raven’s plate.)

Raven: You got some dame nerve Staying out all night, not calling and stealing my bacon!

Prince: Sorry but we were living in the moment.

Raven: Oh no!  The last time Taylor told me to live in the moment we ended up running the down street in our underwear shooting people with water guns>

Ray: (Walks into the kitchen.)  That sounds likes my kind of party. Wet half naked girls running down the street.