One in a Million

Taylor’s POV

It’s been a week since I forgave Prince and Raven and things are starting to normal…….. kind of. Prod is still quietly distant and I still not on speaking terms with Roc. But this morning I decided to make a peace offering to show that everyone needs to resolve their differences. I went in the kitchen and stared to make a big breakfast for everyone, excluding Diggy. I still hate his ass. 

~ In the Kitchen~

Everyone is in the kitchen eating except Roc.

Paris: Where is Roc?

Ray: I don’t know but he better hurry up before nothing is left.

~ 15 minutes later~

Everyone is in the game room except me. I was in the kitchen washing dishes. I make breakfast for them and they didn’t even offer to help with the dishes. Black people these days!  As I was scrubbing eggs off a frying pan, Roc walked into the kitchen. He looked at me and opened his mouth to say something but turned and walked out.

Taylor: Roc

He turns around and I show him a plate of food that I saved for him from breakfast.

Taylor: I for (GCO by Roc hugging her.)

Since I had his plate in my hand I hugged him back with my arm.

Roc: I’m sorry,

Taylor: I forgive you Roc.

Roc: I promise to never drink again.

Taylor: Dame right because if you do I will cut off your balls and sew them to your  head.

Roc: Ow!

Taylor: (Laughs)

As I walk out of the kitchen I see Ray coming down the stairs dressed.

Taylor: Where are you going?

Ray: I’m taking Kaylah to the mall.

Taylor: You have been out with her everyday.

Ray: Yeah, I really like her.

Taylor: Aww Ray. But you are going to have bring her to meet me because you know I give the final approval.

Ray: I have tried, but every time I  suggest coming here she gets nervous like.

Taylor: That’s because she knows she has to meet to the Big Boss. (Pointing to herself.)

Ray: Whatever.

~ In Ray’s Car~

Kayla: (Turns on the radio.)

Ray: Did you just turn on my radio?  (Laughs)

Kaylah: What are you going to do about it?

Ray: (Licks Lips) You will see.

Kaylah: Wait, be quiet this is my song.

One in a Million by Aaliyah is playing.

Kaylah: Baby you don't know what you do to me.

Between me and you I feel a chemistry.

Ray: I won't let no one come and take your place.

'Cause the love you give it can't be replaced.

You have a beautiful voice

Kaylah: Thanks. I cannot believe you know this song.

Ray: I’m Ray 2wice, don’t underestimate me. What are you doing tomorrow?

Kaylah: Nothing what did you have n mind?

Ray: You should come by the Conjunction House and meet everybody.

Kaylah: Umm. I don’t know. Who will be there?

Ray: Just the boy, Jacob, Taylor, Raven and their friend Paris. They are cool people.

Kaylah: I will think about it.

Ray: (Pulling into her driveway) Okay Babe. See you tomorrow.

Kaylah: (Quietly) Hopefully.

Ray: What was that?

Kaylah: I said bye.

~ In Kaylah’s House~

Kaylah’s POV

I feel so disappointed in myself. I just let him rape me and didn’t tell anyone I can’t believe I let him scare me like this. But, I have to think about my safety. I thought I would never have to go back there but Ray is so sweet and he wants me to meet his friends. I guess I will just go….. maybe.

Can you believe she didn’t tell anyone? If I were her I would have went straight to the police department … or my gun. LOL jk. What would you have done?  I need at least two people to comment about what they would have done.