Dame It's DIggy!

The plane has landed and they are at a hotel for the night.

~In the hotel lobby~

Walter: Ok so the suite has four rooms and five beds. So what does that mean?

Boys: ……

Walter: That’s right! Girls in one room, boys in the others.(Hands key to Ray.)

Ray: Walt we are too tired to even try anything.

Taylor: Even if you tried, you wouldn’t get anything. (Snatches key from him.)

~The Next Morning~

** Keisha is in the Boys/ Girls room**

Keisha : Okay my beauties. Get up and get out the bus leaves in 10 minutes.

The bus ride is over and they are in San Frisco at their first concert venue.

Raven: Is MB the only act on the tour?

Prod: No, we have two other opening acts. Come on, I’ll introduce you to them.

(Prod leads the girls to an all white room with a flat screen T.V, a huge couch and a table filled with food.)

Taylor: They must love ya’ll in Cali.

??: That’s what I said. Hi, I’m GCO

** GCO = Gets cut off**

Taylor & Raven: Jacob Latimore

Prod: I see ya’ll are fans. Well the other act just walked in so ya’ll can conversate.

(Jacob, Taylor and Raven take for about five minutes until he is called to sound check.)

Prod: Raven, Taylor this is GCO

Taylor: Daniel!

Diggy: Hey Taylor. You look great.

As soon as I saw Diggy everything turned into a blur. I felt a hand grab me and walk me out of the room. I didn’t acknowledge who is was until we were across the street in a small diner.)

Raven: Taylor, are you okay?

Taylor: Yeah I’m fine. Thanks for getting me out of there.

Raven: no problem.

Taylor: how am I going to survive being on tour with him?