More than Tacos

~At the Restaurant~

~Taylor’s POV~

Taylor: So Ray, do you really have a stuffed bunny that you tell your secrets to?

(Everyone but Ray lets out quiets laughs)

Ray: Well you know….

(Ray was interrupted by Taylor’s dad approaching the table with a plate of tacos.)

TD: Did ya’ll enjoy your food?

Prince: It was great. Thanks.

Ray: I couldn’t help but notice that plate of tacos in your hand.

TD: (Hands the plate to Ray and walks back to the kitchen) Go ahead son.

Pro d: How can you eat anything else you just ate five tacos and a burrito.

Ray: You know I always have room for tacos .. and Domo….. and beautiful ladies. (He looks at Taylor and Raven.)

Roc: Why don’t you…..Ring Ring. Hello? Oh hey Walter. No, we told Keisha. Yeah, we met some “interesting” people. Now? Ok we’ll be there. (Hangs up)

Guys that was Walter. He said we have “business” to take care of. Prince, didn’t you tell Keisha where we were going?

Prince:  Um I told Prod to do it.

Prod: Yea then I told Ray to do it.

(Everyone turned to face Ray who was stuffing his mouth with his 7th taco.)

Ray: Oh yea I forgot .

Prince: Really Ray?!

Ray: I’m sorry but my brain was stuck on tacos.

Prod: Anyways we should go you know how Keisha gets when she doesn’t know where we are every second.

Everybody got up and started to walk to the boy’s tour bus. Prince and Prod were debating who would take the blame for not telling Keisha. Ray was grabbing as many tacos as he could fit in his hands, Roc, and Raven were flirting so hard it was giving a migraine. I was about to go and get between when I felt someone grab my wrist.

Taylor: Ah! WTF!

Prod: Ha sorry if I scared you.

Taylor: Oh Prod it’s you. (Thinks to herself: OMFG he looks do good if I wasn’t a Christian.)

Prod: Umm yea I just wanted to tell you that I had a great time today.  We haven’t been able to relax with regular people since we’re always on tour.

Taylor: oh so we are just regular?

Prod: No I didn’t mean it like that I ment…

Taylor: Prod it’s okay I’m playing.

~Prince’s POV~

I wonder where Taylor and Prod are. He better not be trying to talk to her because I already call that one. Wait there they are. Hell naw, why he talking to her in the corner what he saying that we all can’t hear too, he think he can try and get her without me knowing well he got another thing coming.

Prince: Aye Prod come on we got to go! NOW!

Prod: Ok just stay over there somewhere away from me.

Taylor: Haha! You think you funny.

Prod: I don’t think … I Know

Taylor: Whatever helps you sleep at night. (Hands him a piece of paper and walks away to find Raven.)

(Prod looks at the paper) It reads:

Call Me: (555) 9127-6363

Prod:(To himself) I knew she wanted me!