A Proposal Part 1

~Taylor’s POV~

*Ring Ring*

Who is calling me this early in the morning they know I need my sleep. (Looks at caller i.d. and sees it is a unknown number.) Oh maybe it’s Prod. (Answers phone.)

Taylor: Hey Prod.

??: Prod? Taylor are you cheating on me?

Taylor: Daniel is this you? I thought you were

Daniel: In jail? No, it turned out that the judge’s daughter is a huge fan of mines. So in the end I just got a month on probation. It’s over now and I’m ready to finish what we had going.

Taylor: One, we didn’t have anything going. I don’t associate with druggie abusers and two. Didn’t my uncle beat the shit out of you enough or do you need me to call him again.

Daniel: You don’t mean that. We managed to keep it away from the public, so it’s like it didn’t happened.

Taylor: but it did happen and I know it happened. Wait why am I still talking to your sorry azz! (Hangs up)

AHHHHHHHH! I can’t believe he had the balls to call me after everything he put me through. *Ring Ring*

I know dame well his ass is not calling back. (Answers phone)

Taylor: What the hell do you want? Didn’t you get the memo?!

??: You gave me this number. I can just hang up.

Taylor: Omg Prod. It’ you, I’m sorry I thought you were someone else.

Prod: Its okay, well I called to see if you and Raven can meet us at our hotel, we have something to propose.

Taylor: Yea, we’ll be there.

Prod: Oh and Taylor, save my number in your phone so I don’t receive any more verbal abuse.

Taylor: Whatever Prodigy bye! (Hangs up and calls Raven)

Raven: Hey

Taylor: Get dressed Prod wants us to meet him and the boys at their hotel. He said they had something to propose.

Raven: Omg we are getting married! We should totally have a double wedding. Me and Roc with you and Prod.

Taylor: Why do you assume I would marry Prod?

Raven: Please, I saw yall in the corner yesterday “talking”

Taylor: We were actually talking. And I can’t believe you noticed you were too busy lip wrestling with roc.

Raven: Well what can I say? That boy is sex on legs. MM he makes me want to shampoo his Tuesday.

Taylor: You put way too much effort into coming up with these phrases.

Raven: I don’t think about them they just flow out of me. It’s like I and the fire and they are the wind.

Taylor: Are you on drugs?

Raven: If love is a drug then yes I am on that good Kush and alcohol.

Taylor: Well on that note why don’t you get dressed. I'll drive because right now I don’t trust my life in your hands.

Raven: Whatever. What do you wear to a marriage proposal?

Taylor: It’s not a marriage proposal.

Raven: It so is.

Taylor: Bye, you got fifteen minutes to figure out your “proposal” outfit.

Raven: So you admit they are going to propose.

Taylor: BYE!

~ In the Car~

Taylor and  Raven are driving to the boy’s hotel. Taylor looks at raven and notices that she changes her facial expression every five seconds.

Taylor: What the hell are you doing with your face?

Raven: I’m practicing my surprise face for when they propose.

Taylor: Raven listen to me. They are not proposing marriage.

Raven: They are, and how do you know which hotel they are staying in?

Taylor: If you weren’t stuck on Roc yesterday you would have known too.