Visions of Pain

Chapter 13

(Visions of Pain)

Poseidon’s daughter followed her friends as they headed through the woods before coming up to a large pond with a waterfall flowing into it. She wasn’t paying attention as her mind was hung on the fact Ford was mad at her. The blonde girl frowned at the memory of him yelling at her for sneaking out. He’d definitely taken the role of a big brother to heart. It made her feel bad she hadn’t asked him to let her go. Ford took his position as her guardian very seriously and was more than a little disappointed with her.

“Mmm. Damn he’s hot.”

Kailani looked up to see her friends were starring at a bunch of shirtless guys in and around the pond.

“He’s an ego driven jerk!” Narissa commented.

“Maybe but even you have to admit he’s got a hell of a nice body,” Tyra remarked starring at Ramiero with open lust. “Come on.”

“Tyra….Oh!” Narissa said and kicked a small rock before following her out into the open.

Kailani looked at Solana and noticed she seemed uneasy. “Are you okay?” The blonde girl asked.

“I don’t trust him,” She said before she thought. Realizing her mistake her pale blue eyes went wide with concern.

“Don’t worry, I’m the only one that heard you,” Kailani assured Apollo’s daughter. “Come on.”

Solana wasn’t sure why but let the water demigoddess drag her out into the open. ‘If nothing else I can keep an eye on her.’ The redhead thought silently.

**

Ramiero internally smirked seeing the group of girls walk up. He wasn’t surprised to see them; especially not Tyra. She seemed to always show up when he removed his shirt. The blonde man turned to the side not looking at her but out of the corner of his eye he’d caught the look of lust in the dark brown haired girl’s eyes.

“Shouldn’t you be in lessons?” Justin called to the group of girls.

“We would be but someone…” Kailani blushed as Narissa started to explain.

“Problem?” Raiden asked making his presence known.

“It wasn’t my fault!” Kailani proclaimed. “I don’t know why all the water suddenly went swish. All I did was this…and…”

“Hey!”

“Oops,” She said as several now drenched guys looked at her. “Ah man! I’m sorry! I don’t know why this is happening! All I do is...”

“Don’t raise your hand!” Justin told her.

“Oh right. This never happened before!” The girl complained and crossed her arms.

“You’re just now coming into your power,” Ramiero replied watching her. “You’re going to be able to do a lot of things you couldn’t before.”

“That’s not reassuring,” Kailani informed him looking almost annoyed.

Ramiero gave her a sexy smile as he wiped some of the water she’d sent on them away from his chest. “I’m sure you’ll have control in no time.” His movements were slow and deliberate as he attempted to attract the younger teen girl’s attention.

“The only thing I’m sure about is me and abilities are a bad idea and…How the hell am I supposed to get Ford to stop being mad at me?” The frustrated girl said looking at her friends.