Chapter 17

~Holidays~ 

~New York~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"You're very popular right now." The interviewer said. 

"Yeah, I guess." I smiled. 

"In fact you've past stars like Selena Gomez and Demi Lavato on twitter with 23.5 million followers." 

"Yup." I smiled. 

"Speaking about Selena.. Are you two good friends? Or is she competition?" 

"I don't speak to her.. At all... So I wouldn't call her a good friend.. She's just like, a person? And I don't see her as competition.. She acts and supposedly calls what she does singing, but that's all. I don't do any of those, I model." I shrugged. 

"But you've got an amazing voice, you sang with Justin." 

"Yeah, but I only sang with Justin because Carly couldn't make it to the duet... Yeah I think I have a decent voice, but I wouldn't sing as a career... Wait, maybe I would." 

"Ok then, in recent interviews with other celebrities... your name has been mention many times... Here lets watch these clips." She said while she pointed to a screen. 

"Who's your celebrity crush?" The interviewer asked Cody Simpson. 

"Um.. I'd say Kylie... You know Kylie Braun, she's cool.. And pretty." He said shyly. 

"Celebrity crush?" 

"That girl we presented the award to." Zayn said. 

"Oh yeah her, she was cute... What was her name?" Niall asked. 

"The one Harry kissed?" Liam asked. 

"Yeah." Zayn said. 

"Kylie Braun, right?" Louis asked while turning to Harry. 

"Yeah, she was cute... She's sassy though." Harry smirked. 

"So all of you have a crush on Kylie Braun?" The interviewer asked. 

"Yeah." Louis answered. 

"But I call dibs." Harry said. 

"There's no dibs." Niall defended. 

"I kissed her first... So I marked my territory." Harry joked. I just chuckled and rolled my eyes. She played more clips and Ryan Beatty, Jaden, Nathan from The Wanted, the Janoskians, and some few more said they had a crush on me. 

"Mostly everyone has their eye on you... How does it feel?" She chuckled. I just looked at the floor shyly and shrugged. 

"Normal, I guess... I'm not really that interested in any of them." I said. 

"Who do you have your eye on? Who are you crushing on?" 

"Justin." I answered. 

"No, you can't pick him.. You guys are already dating." 

"I can't?" 

"No." 

"Then.. Um.. Hmm... I don't know." I shrugged. 

"Just pick any guy." 

"Uh.. How about... That Ryan kid." I said. 

"Ryan Beatty?" She asked, I nodded my head. "Why's that?" 

"Just cause I don't know him.. Maybe we can get to know each other, have lunch someday.. How old is he? 17? Oh and his cheeks look so cute." I chuckled.