Chapter 30

Kylie's P.O.V
"You took mad to a carnival?" I sighed. "A carnival where we might get mobbed, a carnival where there's people with cameras everywhere, a carnival wh-"
"Kylie, shut up." Justin chuckled.
"Ok fine, I will not say another word for the rest of the day."
"Yeah you will." Justin chuckled. We then went towards the food section.
"We already ate." I said, forgetting that I said I wasn't going to talk.
"Told you, you would talk."
"Whatever." I sighed. Justin then stopped walking. "Whats wrong?" I asked.
"Don't you remember this exact spot?" Justin asked.
"No?" I answered.
"Wow... I guess I'll show you then." Justin smirked. I was confused by when he said, but then he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him, we were inches away, and then Justin leaned in. Once our lips touched I felt sparks all over again. We made out for only about 1 minute. "This is was where we had our first kiss." Justin said once we broke away.
"I remember." I blushed.
"That was 3 years ago though... Damn time flies by fast." Justin said amazed. "And you still look cute while blushing." Justin smirked. I blushed a little more and looked to the ground shyly. "Cutie." Justin smiled and then held my hand, we walked around and played some games. I ended up giving away the stuffed animals Justin won me because I didn't feel like carrying them. "Remember the Ferris wheel?" Justin chuckled as he lead me to it.
"Oh yeah." I chuckled. "When it broke when we got to the top." I said as we got on, we were the only ones to get on. "And it stops... Right... here." I joked. "What the hell?" I said as it stopped.
"You broke it." Justin said while looking down.
"I didn't break it." I defended.
"AYE, WHAT HAPPENED?" Justin shouted to the man in charge of the Ferris wheel.
"IM TRYING TO GET STUFF FIXED, HOLD ON TIGHT." The man shouted back.
"Not this again." I sighed.
"You jinxed it." Justin chuckled.
"I'm bored now." I sighed.
"We can watch the sunset." Justin pointed out.
"It is pretty." I said while looking at it. We then sat there while the sun went down.
~10 Minutes Later~
"Nooo." I sighed as it started to sprinkle.
"At least it's not raining hard." Justin said. Just then it rained harder.
"Now you jinxed it!" I scolded.
"HEY, IS IT ALMOST FIXED?" Justin shouted.
"NO, HANG IN THERE." The man shouted back as he got out an umbrella. "I'LL CALL MANAGEMENT."
"What, he hasn't gotten them?" I sighed.
"Guess not." Justin sighed.
"Should we climb down again?"
"No, it's wet, you're going to slip and fall." Justin said, I sighed and cross my arms. Now we were soaking wet. "Hello?" Justin said as he answered the phone. "Uh.. No, we got into a little problem.... You're in Atlanta already?.. Oh, umm well we got on the Ferris wheel and it got stuck at the top again... Yeah.. Really?.. Ok." Justin said and hung up.
"Who was it?" I asked.
"Scooter.. He said we had to hurry back to Atlanta cause there is a storm coming and 2 weeks I back on tour to the other half of the world." Justin sighed.
"Oh... So are we just suppose to sit here while it's raining?" I asked while moving a piece of hair from my face.
"I guess." Justin sighed.
"It better stop soon." I sighed while resting my head on his shoulder.
"Hey look, there's Jylie." Justin said while pointing to the sky.
"What?" I asked.
"The star I bought you and names it Jylie." Justin said while taking out his phone.
"Oh that's right, I almost forgot about that."
"Have you ever visited the animals I got you at the zoo?"
"Oh.. No I haven't."
"Well I know what we're doing tomorrow." Justin said as he took a picture of the star. '#Jylie' Justin put as the caption and posted it on Instagram.
"You're gonna have to delete that.. They're gonna go crazy." I said and looked down, the management finally came. Just then I saw a flash from the corner of my eye. "What did you do?" I asked while looking at him.
"Nothing." He said while typing something quickly.
"Show me." I said while trying to see what he was doing.
"Ok." He said while showing me what he posted. '"Delete that... They're gonna go crazy" - Her' I read for the caption of the picture he put of me.
"Delete that one too." I sighed.
"Nope." He chuckled and put his hand over my shoulder. "Hey.. You know how I said I wanted to be more romantic?"
"Yeah" I answered.
"Isn't kissing in the rain romantic? Cause I see tweets like 'imagine if Justin and I kissed in the rain.. I'd love that.'" Justin chuckled.
"I don't know." I shrugged.
"Can we try?" Justin smirked while holding my chin up with his finger.
"I don't know." I answered.
"I'll take that as a yes." He smirked and leaned in. I felt the same sparks as we started to make out. After about 1 minute I saw a flash go off.
"What was that?" I asked as I broke away.
"Me." Justin chuckled as he typed something on his phone. 'Kissing in the rain with my baby <3' I saw him type as the caption.
"No don't post that one, seriously." I said.
"I know, I won't." Justin chuckled. "See, there."
"Dude! You clicked share." I scolded.
"Oh shit." Justin said and deleted it quickly. "Probably nobody saw that."
"They see everything." I sighed. Just then the Ferris wheel started moving. "Yes, finally."
"We're very sorry for the inconvenience." The manager of the whole carnival said while handing us an umbrella."
"Justin, we're never going on Ferris wheels ever again." I said.
"Agreed." Justin said.
"Can I give you a ride?" The manager asked.
"Could you take us to the airport?" Justin asked.
"Sure, come get it." He answered while leading us to his truck.
"You don't mind if we get you seats wet?" I asked before getting in.
"No, no.. It's fine, it'll dry eventually." He answered. I then got on, Justin followed behind. We put on our seat belts and then headed to the airport.
~Airport~
"Thank you." Justin and I said at the same time as the manager held the umbrella for is as we walked to the airport doors.
"You're welcome, sorry about earlier, have a safe flight home."
"Yeah, drive safe." Justin replied. We then started to walk towards the gate flight to Atlanta.
"Are you ok?" I gasped as Justin slipped and fell on his butt.
"No." He said while laying down on his back and he randomly started to pretend to make snow angels.
"What are you doing?" I chuckled. "Get up." I said while holding my hand out so I can help him up.
"My shoes are all wet, that's what made me slip." Justin said as he got up.
"Be careful." I chuckled.
"Aww... Look at you, making sure if I'm alright." Justin chuckled as we walked carefully to the flight gate to Atlanta.
"Hey wait... We don't have tickets." I said.
"That's right.. Let's go buy some." Justin said. We walked to the desk.
"Uh.. May I help you?" The lady asked while giving us a weird look cause we were all wet.
"Can we get 2 tickets to Atlanta." Justin asked.
"Next flight will be leaving in 1 hour." She said and gave us the tickets. Justin then paid for them. "Have a good night." She said.
"You too.. And uh.. You might want to get like a mop or something... We kinda left a puddle, sorry." Justin said as he pointed to the ground.
"We'll get that cleaned up." She said. We both nodded and then went to go sit at a corner.
"I feel like we're being watched." I sighed as we sat down.
"Of course we're being watched... If you haven't noticed, we're kinda famous." Justin chuckled.
"Sometimes I don't want to be famous." I sighed. Just then these two little girls came and put their Justin Bieber towels on our laps.
"Aww, thank you." Justin smiled. The two little girls just giggled and ran away back to their mom.
"That was weird, but cute." I chuckled.
"Ha, my face is on it." Justin chuckled as he dried himself off. I also started to dry myself off. "I'm gonna go asked if they want a picture or something." Justin said while getting up.
"Alright." I replied. I watched as Justin walked over to them. I saw the girls reactions, which made me smile. Justin bent down to their level and took a picture with them. I thought Justin was going to come back after, but he sat next to the mom and talked to her a bit.
~5 Minutes Later~
"What where you guys talking about?" I asked as Justin came back.
"I asked where she was headed, and it turn out she's going to Atlanta also."
"It took that long to find out she's going to Atlanta?" I asked.
"No, I also asked why and she said because she's trying to get a better life for her two girls because she's only 23 and their dad left them. She is trying to find a good job, I asked if she was good with paperwork and she said she was, so I promised I'd get her an interview with Scooter because Scooter has been needing an assistant at the front desk in his office building."
"Oh.. Really?"
"Yeah, and she thanked me for keeping her daughters happy with my music through the hard times... She said she was a fan of my music also and I somewhat motivate her to never give up."
"That's nice.. Does she have a place to stay?" I asked.
"She said she will try to find a cheap Hotel in Atlanta until she finds like an apartment."
"I bet mom would let her stay at the house until she finds a safe place for her daughters." I said. "Let's ask if she wants to stay at my house?" I asked.
"Sure.. Maybe mom would let her stay at hers." Justin said. We then got up and went to go sit by the lady.
"Hi.. I hope we're not bothering you, but could we ask you something?" I asked.
"It's ok, you're not bothering me.. Go for it." She smiled.
"Justin told me you'd find a cheap Hotel to stay for the night in Atlanta, right?"
"Yes."
"Well.. We have plenty of room at my house.. Would you like to stay?" I asked.
"Oh no.. I don't want to be a bother."
"No it's ok.. I insist."
"Or you can stay at my moms house.. It's only her most of the times... I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Mom always is willing to help." Justin said.
"Are you sure? I hope we won't be a bother."
"I'm positive you won't be." I smiled.
"And I guaranteed you'll get ghat interview with Scooter." Justin assured her.
"You two are angels.. Thank you so much." She said while tearing up. "I can't thank you enough.. It's been so hard on us, thank you. You two are my lifesavers. Thank you."
"You're welcome." I smiled and hugged her.
"Where are your plane seats?" Justin asked.
"3rd class." She answered.
"Here, let me change those so you and your daughters can sit in 1st class with us." Justin said.
"Thank you so much." She said while handing Justin her tickets. Justin got up and went to the front desk to exchange them. I chuckled because he had the towel wrapped around his waist.
"How old are your daughters?" I asked.
"Jamie is 5 and Jessie is 6." She answered we watched them play on the chairs.
"How long have you been on your own?"
"Since Jessie turned 2." She said.
"Oh.. It must of been hard."
"It was, I was living paycheck by paycheck."
"I assure you Justin and I will help you."
"You two are really angels.. Thank you." She smiled. "I was wondering, are you and Justin dating?"
"Right now?... Yeah."
"You two make a cute couple."
"Yeah.. We get that a lot." I said while looking over to Justin, I chuckled because he was making faces and doing weird poses for the paparazzi that were on the other side of the velvet rope, the security wouldn't let them pass it. Je let laughed and came back to us.
"Here you go.. Your seats are right across from us." Justin smiled as she handed her the tickets.
"Thank you, once again." She smiled.
"No problem... Anything for my Beliebers." Justin smiled. We then chatted and waited for the plane to board.
* * *
~Atlanta~
"Good, they're still awake." Justin said as we walked up to the door.
"Are you sure they won't mind?" Kelsey, the mom asked.
"No, they won't." Justin said, he was carrying Jessie, who fell asleep. I opened the door, which surprisingly was unlocked. I walked in and saw Alfredo look towards the door from the kitchen to see who it was.
"Yo Kylie!" Alfredo greeted. I did a little wave and let Justin and Kelsey in. Justin and I lead Kelsey in the house.
"This is huge." She gasped in a whisper.
"Mom, you here?" Justin called out.
"In the kitchen honey!" Pattie called out. "Oh, who's this?" Pattie asked as Justin went into the kitchen with Jessie. "Oh, and you two." Pattie said as Kelsey and Jamie came into the kitchen also. Pattie, Mom, and Alfredo where the only ones in the kitchen.
"Mom, this is Jamie, Jessie, and Kelsey." Justin said while pointing to who is who.
"Hello." Pattie smiled and shook Kelsey's hand. "Why exactly are they here?" Pattie asked.
"And do you clothes look like they've been wet?" Mom asked.
"Ok so here is the story: Kylie and I got stuck at the top of the same Ferris wheel from 3 years ago, it started raining while we were stuck up there, when we finally got down we were soaking wet, we got to the airport and got our tickets and stuff, Jessie and Jamie randomly handed us their towels cause they saw we were wet, I went to thank them and get a picture cause they're Beliebers, I asked Kelsey where she was headed and she was coming to Atlanta too, and then I learned that she wanted a better life for her daughters cause she was living pay check to pay check ever since the father of the girls left them and she needed to find a job.. So Scooter is finding an assistant for his office and she is perfect for the job... I brought her here cause she doesn't have a place to stay, she was going to find a hotel, but they're like $250 per night and that's crazy." Justin explained. "I really want to help her, she's only 23 and she said I kept her daughters happy through the hard times with my music.. She didn't come to me for help, I went to her. She didn't ask for this help... I want to give her the help... I'd do anything to help my Beliebers, mom." Justin said.
"This is the Justin I know." Pattie smiled. "So where will she stay?"
"I was wondering if she could stay here or at your house." Justin answered.
"You are welcomed to stay at my house as long as you can." Pattie smiled.
"Or here." Mom said.
"No, no.. At my house.. I have plenty of rooms available, you already have enough people running around here." Pattie said.
"Thank you so much." Kelsey said. "I don't know what I'd do without you guys."
"No problem." Pattie smiled.
"Jessica, is Scooter here?" Justin asked.
"He's watching football in the 'man cave' with Kenny, Brad, and Ryan." Mom answered.
"Since when does Ryan like football?" Justin said confused. "I'm going to go talk with him."
"Hey Justin, wait." I said.
"Yeah?" Justin asked.
"I'll take her." I said while grabbing Jessie carefully from him. Justin chuckled and then left.
"Woo, some Jylie action." Alfredo teased while showing mom and Pattie his phone.
"Woah." Mom teased.
"What?" I asked while looking at his phone. "That's photoshopped." I defended while blushing.
"How can it be photoshopped when it's a screenshot?" Alfredo said.
"Whatever." I sighed.
"Well.. I better get going, it's pretty late." Pattie said. "Come Kelsey, I'll show you where the house is." Pattie said while taking Jessie from me. "Do you have any bags?"
"Only this suitcase." She answered.
"For all 3 of your guys clothes?" Pattie asked. "That's not enough.. I'll take you guys shopping tomorrow."
"No, it's ok." Kelsey said.
"I insist." Pattie smiled. "For tonight I'll let you borrow a pair of my pajamas and the girls could wear extra pajamas that I keep for Jazzy...You could even take them a bath if you want."
"You guys are so kind, thank you so much.. I've never met anyone as kind as all of you."
"This is what we're here to do, change life's... We're not just some rich family, we're a family with kind hearts and will do anything to help make a change.. As Scooter always says.. We have to giveback." Pattie smiled. "Now come on, Jamie must be tired." Pattie chuckled, they then left to Pattie's house.
"I need to keep up with the details, are you and Justin dating or not?" Alfredo asked.
"Yeah... But for 2 weeks only." I answered.
"Why only 2 weeks?" Mom asked.
"It was a deal we made." I said.
"Deal? Why did you make a deal?"
"When I was walking backstage when the interview was over, Justin literally grabbed me from behind and lead me to a room, he closed the door and Ryan grabbed a snack from this cage or something and they used my fear of snakes to get me to say yes."
"Justin would." Alfredo laughed.
"I would say I'm surprised, but I'm not." Mom chuckled.
"He's like an obsessed fan." I joked.
"He's just in love with you.. You are his first true love." Alfredo said.
"But I don't want to be." I sighed.
"But Kylie, you can't deny that you don't like him back.. Even if it's just a little." Mom said.
"Just this much, this tiny much." I said while showing a really little amount with my fingers.
"So after 2 weeks you're breaking up with him?" Alfredo asked.
"Well yeah... I mean the deal was for only 2 weeks." I shrugged. "Besides, right when the 2 weeks are up he's going straight to tour the other half of the world.. And I'm not going to date him while he's on tour.. We all know how that will turn out." I sighed.
"Yeah." Alfredo chuckled.
"Well.. I'm tired, Im gonna go take a shower then sleep." I sighed.
"Night." Mom said.
"Goodnight." I replied.
"Lock your door, wouldn't want Bieber to come in." Alfredo joked. I just chuckled and left. I got my undergarments and pajamas and the went to my bathroom to take a shower.
* * *
When I finished taking a shower, brushing my hair, and brushing my teeth, I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom. Surprisingly Justin wasn't in my room. I went to go lay down and I started to fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
Decided to add more characters, hope you liked it :)