Chapter 33

~2 Weeks Later~
~Morning~
Kylie's P.O.V
"Oh hey Kylie." Emily smiled as she answered her front door.
"Emily hey." I smiled. "You busy?" I asked.
"No, come in." Emily said.
"Thanks." I said and walked in her house. "David home?" I asked.
"No, he's working." Emily replied. "Want anything to drink?"
"No, where's Shayla?" I asked.
"She's taking a nap." Emily answered.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked as we sat in her living room.
"Sure."
"Uh... Do you have any extra... Pregnancy tests?" I said awkwardly.
"Kylie! With who?" Emily scolded.
"Who else?" I sighed.
"Does Justin know you might be pregnant? When did you guys do it?"
"No Justin doesn't know... And we did like 2 weeks ago."
"Why are you just now checking?"
"I felt weird before, but I just shook it off.. But now I've been like having morning sickness and now is a good time to check since Justin is already across the world."
"Did you guys use protection?"
"No." I sighed.
"Kylie." Emily scolded.
"What? It's not my fault... He talked me into it." I sighed
"Come on, I think I have some extra." Emily said while leading me upstairs to her personal bathroom. "Yup, here." Emily said while handing me it. I walked in the bathroom and did the test.
~3 Minutes Later~
I checked the test and my heart sank: positive. "This can't be happening." I said to myself.
"Ky, what does it say?" Emily asked from the other side of the door. I opened the bathroom door and showed her.
"Emily Im pregnant." I said.
"Ky, what are you going to do?"
"I don't know." I sighed.
"Are you going to tell Justin?"
"No, he can't find out... No one can, except dad and mom of course."
"Why can't Justin know?"
"Because he needs to focus on his music and besides he's touring for like the next couple of months, year."
"Eventually everyone is going to know since you're going to have this big stomach."
"I'll find a way to hide it." I sighed. "I have to go, please don't tell anyone about this."
"I won't, I promise." Emily assured me, I then left back to my house.
"Mom?" I called out as I walked in the house.
"In the kitchen." She called out, I walked into kitchen and she was cleaning the cabinets with Pattie.
"Hey Ky." Pattie smiled.
"What do you need?" Mom asked.
"Well... I need to tell you something."
"What is it?" Mom asked without turning around.
"Mom... I uh... I'm." I said nervously. "Mom.. I'm pregnant." I confessed.
"You're pregnant?" Mom said confused while looking at me. I nodded. "Ky.. I don't know if I should be happy or mad."
"I'm sorry... I should of said no when Justin told me to do it with him."
"Did he make you?" Pattie asked.
"No... He just persuaded me."
"Does your father know? Does Justin know?" Mom asked.
"No and no."
"When are you going to tell Justin and Scooter?" Pattie asked.
"I'm not."
"Honey, you're going to have to." Pattie said.
"I'll tell dad... But I don't want to tell Justin."
"Why not?" Mom asked.
"Justin doesn't need to know, it's just going to distract him from his music. Plus, if the media finds out it's Justin's child then they're going to get all over him... His fans might leave also, they don't like me... And I don't want that to happen."
"How are you going to hide it then?"
"Justin is touring... For like the next year, so he won't be here."
"But he has about a 2 month break in between, don't forget about Christmas."
"I'll... I don't know, but I'm going to avoid him."
"I don't think this is a good idea." Mom sighed.
"I just want what's best... This is the best."
"Jessica, I don't know... Maybe this is the best, Scooter for sure will agree."
"I will agree to what?" I heard dad say.
"Your daughter needs to tell you something." Mom said.
"What is it?" Dad asked.
"Dad I'm pregnant." I said straightforward.
"Ha, nice one... Now really, tell me what's up?" Dad said.
"Dad.. I'm not joking." I said.
"Kylie why would you and Justin not use protection?!" Dad scolded.
"How do you know it was Justin?" I asked.
"Ky, I'm not stupid... Who else would it be? You barely have any friends... Plus, I don't think you'd have sex with Ryan, Alfredo, Kenny, or Christian."
"Well I'm sorry." I sighed.
"Well, what are you going to do?"
"I don't know."
"Maybe this is a sign that you should grow up." Pattie said.
"Ok fine, I'll grow up."
"We can't have the media know about this, not while Justin is doing good."
"I know."
"How are you going to tell Justin?" Dad asked.
"I'm not going to tell him." I answered.
"Ok, you do whatever you feel is right." Dad sighed.
"Are you mad?" I asked.
"No I'm not mad, I would of been mad if you kept this a secret... Just maybe a little disappointed, I thought you knew better." Dad said while hugging me.
"I know.. I'm really sorry."
"But on the bright side... I'm going to have a grandchild." Mom cheered.
"Same." Pattie smiled.
"Now I can buy little cute outfits for him or her." Mom smiled.
"We need to start a baby room, we have to start planning." Pattie said.
"It's too early for that." I said.
"Where will you raise the baby? Here?" Dad asked.
"Uh... I don't know... I don't think so, maybe it's a little too.. I don't know, crowded?" I said. "Maybe it's time I move out, I need to learn to do things on my own now." I said. "I'm gonna buy my own house, yup." I said while walking out the kitchen. "Wait, how do I buy a house?" I asked while walking back in the kitchen.
"Are you sure you're ready for your own house? It's a big step... Don't you think you're too young?" Mom asked.
"I'm 19 years old... I can handle it." I assured her.
"You don't even know how to wash your own clothes." Dad said.
"Yeah I do... You push the button that makes water go in it, then you like wait... And then you put the soap in, no wait.. First you put the clothes in then the soap in... You wait like 40 minutes and then... BAM! Clean clothes." I said.
"Make sure you separate your darks and lights and know when to use warm and cold water.. Don't forget to never wash whites with color." Mom said.
"You can email me the directions." I said. "Please, can I buy a house?" I begged dad.
"And where exactly do you want your house to be located?" Dad asked.
"Uh.. Hmm... Here or California." I said.
"How about here for now.. Then we can think about California." Dad said.
"Oo, yay."
"But it has to be near home." Mom said.
"No.. In a different gated community, I need to be on my own." I said.
"Hmm... How about in the gated community Usher lives in, it's only about... 15 minutes away, there's a gorgeous house for sale." Dad suggested.
"Let's go see it." I said.
"Alright, let me go call the owner and we'll set up a time so we can see it." Dad said. I nodded and then dad went to go call while I went to watch TV.
Justin's P.O.V
"I already miss her." I sighed to Alfredo as I sat down at the table. The crew and I were about to eat dinner.
"It hasn't even been a day Justin." Alfredo said.
"It's barely morning over there." I sighed.
"Aye Justin, how did you get hit?" One of my dancers asked. "There on your neck." He pointed out.
"No that's a hickey." My other dancer corrected. I smirked a little and looked at the ground while covering it with my hand.
"Woah Justin, when did this happen?" Alfredo teased. Everyone else started teasing also.
"Enough, lets eat." I said while drinking some water.
"Kylie gave it to you, huh?" Alfredo teased.
"Yes she did, so? At least I get more action than you." I defended.
"Oh damn!" Kenny laughed.
"I do get action!" Alfredo defended.
"Kisses for your mom doesn't count." I said. Everyone started to laugh while Alfredo got all red. "Don't worry buddy, I'll get you a girl." I chuckled while patting him on the back.
"Then I'd have a girl and you wont.. Then we'll see who has all the action."
"I have Kylie, she's my girl."
"No she isn't, not anymore your two weeks are up."
"Whatever, everyone knows she's mine." I shrugged. We then started to eat.
* * *
Kylie's P.O.V
"Come on, we're going to see the house." Dad said.
"Really?" I said excitingly.
"Yes, come on." Dad said. I got up and then we went to go see the house.
~15 Minutes Later~
"Oh wow... This is big." I said while we got out of the car.
"Hello, I'm rick.. I'll be showing you the house." Rick smiled.
"Hi." I smiled while shaking his hand.
"Thank you for letting us see the house." Dad smiled and shook his hand.
"No problem, so this house is 10,000 square feet, 1.3 acres, nice and secure gates... Good security." Rick said.
"So.. It's guaranteed that absolutely no paparazzi come in?" I asked.
"Most likely, yes... But you know how they're like, sneaky... But security will do all that it can to keep them away." Rick answered.
"Ok, good." I said.
"Let's take a look inside and work towards outside." Rick said. We both agreed and went inside.
"Wow." I said as we walked inside. We then looked around the house and I was amazed. {A/N: lol I'm really, really, really lazy right now, so I don't really want to describe the house. Since this is only a story, just imagine Justin's house in Calabasas moved to Atlanta... So Kylie will get that house, just that it's in Atlanta.}
After looking around the whole house, I knew this was the house for me. "Ok so.. How much will it be?" Dad asked.
"The estimated price will probably be.. About 7M." Rick said.
"Hmm... Will you take 6.5M? ... I'll even get you a signed CD of Justin's new album." Dad said.
"Hmm.. Yeah, I'll do that." Rick chuckled. "My daughter is in love with that kid."
"So it's a deal." Dad smiled.
"Deal." Rick said and they both shook hands. We then went to fill out paperwork. Once the paperwork was finished, I was officially the owner of the house. "Hope you love it here, have a nice day." Rick said and left.
"So, all this furniture comes with the house." Dad said.
"So it's mine?" I asked.
"Yup." Dad said. "Now... When will you be staying here?" Dad asked.
"Today?" I answered.
"Alright." Dad said while handing me the keys to the house.
"Thanks dad... I'm glad you didn't get mad." I said.
"I'm glad you told me." Dad said. "Come on... I think it's time you get a phone again."
"Oh cool." I smiled. We then left the house and went to the phone store.
~Phone Store~
"Hello, how may I assist you?" A lady asked.
"We're here for a new phone." I said.
"Android, iPhone, galaxy?" She asked.
"iPhone." Dad answered.
"The newest?" She asked.
"Yeah." I answered.
"Alright, would you like the white iPhone 5 or black?"
"White." I answered.
"Alright... Follow me." She said. We then got all the paperwork set up.
~10 Minutes Later~
"Hey babe, let me be your first contact." A boy that looked about 14 said while handing me a pice of paper with his number on it. I was playing around on my phone while dad got a new phone also.
"No thanks." I said while handing it back.
"Come on, don't play hard to get." He winked.
"Ok fine.. You asked for it." I shrugged while taking a picture of the paper and posting it on Instagram. 'New number <3' I put as the caption.
"Woah, what the hell?" He said while he watched as his phone blew up with text messages, calls, and FaceTime requests.
"You shouldn't of bothered me. You're weird and I think you're annoying... Get out of my presence." I commanded.
"Sassy." He said and left to, I believe, his mom. I then deleted the picture. I got up and stood next to dad.
"Dad, lets take a selfie, yeah?" I asked while he was waiting for the lady to come back.
"Sure." Dad smiled. I then opened up Instagram. "Lets make the Bieber face." Dad chuckled. "Where he's just has a blank expression on his face."
"Ok." I agreed. We then made the face.
"Did you take the picture? My face is going to freeze like this soon, then I'm going to be Bieber faced forever." Dad joked.
"Oh shitttzerdoodles.... I'm taking a video." I laughed.
"Wow, you're and idiot Kylie." Dad laughed. I started to laugh uncontrollably. "Ok bye everyone." Dad chuckled while stopping the video for me as I kept on laughing.
"I'm dying." I laughed. I then calmed down. "Why did you post it?" I said while looking at the comments.
"Because it was funny." Dad chuckled. The lady came back and they started to do the paperwork. After a couple of minutes dad was finished. There was a random full body mirror so dad and I stood in front of it and took a picture. 'White.' I put as the caption because my phone was white. Dad put 'Black.' as his caption because he got the black phone. We left to eat lunch.
* * *
Justin's P.O.V
"What's with girls and thigh gaps?" I asked randomly.
"Why?" Alfredo asked. We where in my hotel room just chilling.
"Because everyone's commenting on Kylie's picture saying things like 'give me your body, I want your legs, thigh gap!' ... Stuff like that."
"Insecurities?" Alfredo suggested.
"No matter what size or shape, skinny or.. Big... All of you are beautiful. Doesn't matter what you look like, what matters is your big heart. I love you guys, don't put yourself down. You are beautiful and you all will stay beautiful." I said to my phone camera. I then posted the video.
"Thank you Justin." Alfredo faked cried.
"You fool." I chuckled.
"Kylie does have a great body though." Alfredo said while liking her picture.
"Bro, she's mine." I warned.
"I know, I know.. I'm just saying."
"Unlike it, don't look at it." I said.
"Why? It's just a picture."
"Cause that picture is mine, everything of her belongs to me... Down to her spit or something... It's all mine, all the selfies she take are for me, so unlike it."
"Damn Justin you're so weird and obsessive."
"I'm in love." I shrugged.
"Oh hey... Since she's on Instagram and twitter now... Doesn't that mean she has a phone?"
"Well how else is she going to go on those?"
"Yeah... What's her number now?" Alfredo asked. I shrugged and went on twitter. '@KylieBraun give me your number ;) yeah?' I tweeted her.
'@justinbieber HAHAHAHAHAHA no.' Kylie replied one minute later.
'@KylieBraun babe, you're joking right?'
'@justinnbieber babe, I'll get back to you on that... soon' Kylie replied.
'@KylieBraun @justinbieber r-e-j-e-c-t-e-d haha :)' Alfredo replied.
"She said soon." I said him.
"That means no." Alfredo chuckled.
"Fine then, you ask her then." I defended.
"Ok, I will." Alfredo said. '@KylieBraun may I have your number? :)' I saw Alfredo tweet.
'@AlfredoFlores no. :)' Kylie replied.
"She said no." Alfredo sighed.
"Haha." I chuckled. '@ScooterBraun give me Ky's #' I tweeted Scooter.
'@justinbieber go to sleep :)' Scooter tweeted back.
'#TheStruggle.... Night everyone. love you' I tweeted and then closed the app. 'Across the ocean... Across the sea, starting to forget the way you look at me...' I put as the caption of a selfie I posted on Instagram.
"Bro, I'm going to go to bed." Alfredo said while getting up.
"Yeah, me too." I said and put my phone to charge. I then got ready for bed and went to sleep.
* * *
Kylie's P.O.V
"You're going to be a mother." Dad said randomly while he stopped at a stop light.
"I know... This is crazy.. I'm nervous though."
"Why?"
"I don't know... I just am... Everything's going to change."
"This is what happens when you don't use protection." Dad chuckled.
"I wonder if it's a boy or girl."
"What do you want?"
"I don't know... A girl would be nice." I shrugged.
"Oh god, a mini you.. That would be total chaos." Dad joked. I just rolled my eyes and chuckled. We then went home and I got all my stuff sorted out and then started to move to my new home.
* * *
~Night~
"Goodnight sweetie, make sure all your doors are locked and the alarm system is on." Mom said while I closed the curtain of my new room and I laid down in my new bed.
"I did mom."
"Are you sure? Did you lock the gates?"
"Mom I'm sure, I did... Stop worrying... I'll be fine." I assured her. "Alright... Well I'm going to bed, I love you.. Goodnight." I said.
"Ok, be safe... I love you too, night."
"Ok bye." I said and hung up. I stared at the ceiling for a couple of minutes and then I started to fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
I got something planned :)) hope you like it. Oh and make sure you buy heartbreaker by, of course, Justin if you haven't already it's literally amazing, make sure you check out the video for #filmfridays on his YouTube channel, kidrauhl... All That Matters is the next single for #MusicMondays coming out Monday {Sunday at Midnight} make sure you spread the word and help get it to number one so we can get another little teaser for #filmfridays :)