Chapter 32

Kylie's P.O.V
"Why are we at the studio?" I asked as Justin parked. He didn't answer, he just got off and opened the door for me. I got off and then Justin motioned me to follow him. He got keys out and unlocked the door. Once we walked in the building, he locked the front door again. "Justin, why are we here?" I asked.
"Follow me." He said while leading me to the elevator.
"But there's no one in the whole building, what are we doing here?" I asked as the elevator door closed. Justin still didn't answer me. "You're scaring me." I said while crossing my arms.
"What? How am I scaring you?" Justin asked as he grabbed my arm and lead me out the elevator.
"You won't answer me, you look angry, and I feel like you're taking me somewhere so you can kill me or something." I said.
"Really? You think I'd kill someone as perfect as you?" Justin said. "You're crazy."
"Then where are we going?" I asked. Justin then stopped and opened a door. He lead me in and then sat me on the couch. I looked around and we where in a room where Justin records his songs. He went and clicked a button, just then music started playing.
"I've been writing songs for you, this one I've just finished and it's going on the new album." Justin said. "It's called Nothing Like Us." {A/N: Let's pretend Justin wrote the song for Kylie.}
"This is why you brought me here?" I asked.
"I want you to know I love you so much.. I'm sorry if I made a big commotion at the zoo, I get jealous really easily... I just can't stand seeing you with another guy."
"The song... It's got a beautiful melody." I said.
"Ky, is there anyway we could go out longer?" Justin asked.
"Justin... After two weeks you're going to go on tour, I don't want to date you when you're on the other side of the world."
"Come with me then, come on tour."
"No, I can't.. I have photo shoots and stuff planned."
"Will you wait for me then?" Justin asked.
"I don't know.. Maybe." I shrugged.
"Promise me?"
"Justin, I can't promise you."
"Can you at least try to wait for me?"
"Yeah, I'll try." I said.
"Yay." Justin smiled and kissed my cheek.
"What do you want to do now?" I asked.
"You that thing we did a long time ago?" Justin smirked.
"We did a lot of things a long time ago."
"When we did that thing at night." He chuckled.
"Watch a movie?" I answered confused.
"Nope."
"Eat?"
"No."
"Uh... I don't know." I sighed.
"When I made you scream my name." Justin smirked.
"Oh." I answered, I was still confused. "OHhh." I said again, once I knew what he was talking about.
"Round two tonight?" He smirked while kissing my neck.
"Uh.. I don't know... Maybe?"
"Yes or no?" Justin whispered in my ear, which made me stiffen up.
"Maybe." I blushed.
"Remember, you were begging me to go faster, I'd leave little kisses on you." Justin whispered seductively while kissing my neck. "Baby, moan my name for me." Justin whispered in my ear.
"Justin." I automatically moaned. I then straddled him. "You're making me horny." I whispered while kissing his neck.
"Babe." Justin moaned slightly. Justin then smashed his lips against mine and we started to make out. While we made out, Justin started to rub my thigh. I did a little grind on him and ran my fingers through his hair. Justin started to unbutton my light blue with white poka dots shirt. I didn't have a tank top under, so Justin started to pull down my bra. He stared to kiss down my neck. Just then we got startled because we saw a flash go off. We both stopped what we were doing and froze. I looked over to the door and saw a man with a camera, he then ran off.
"Justin, I thought you locked the door." I said while pulling up my bra and buttoning my shirt.
"I did." Justin said. "Damn.. I forgot, there's a back door also."
"Justin, we're screwed." I sighed. "Dad is going to kill us, you're going to get bad media."
"Come on, we better go to Scooter and explain this before it's all over the news." Justin said while getting up. I followed him and we both went back to the car.
* * *
"Dad?" I called out as we walked inside the house.
"Over in the living room." Dad answered.
"Hey, is mom here?" I asked.
"No, only me." Dad answered, he was watching football.
"Yo Scooter, we have to tell you something." Justin said. We both sat on the couch across from my dad.
"Yeah, what is it?"
"Well.. I took Kylie to the studio, I wanted her to hear the songs I've been working on, while we were hearing the songs.. I kind of, well.. We kind of got a little out of control?" Justin said awkwardly and a little nervously.
"Out of control like what?" Dad asked.
"Basically we started making out, I like got on stop of him... Then Justin decided to unbutton my shirt and stuff, then we like... Yeah." I said. "Then out of nowhere a flash goes off and I looked over to the door and it was a pap... So soon there will be pictures of what happened."
"You guys had sex in the studio?" Dad asked calmly.
"No, no.. Just made out, while Kylie was topless, well not topless, topless... Just the front of her shirt was undone and her.. Uh.. Bra was.. down." Justin said while scratching the back of his neck.
"You guys have to be more careful.. Why didn't you lock the doors to the building?" Dad sighed.
"I did, I forgot about the backdoor."
"You're not mad?" I asked.
"No, you guys are young... You're experimenting.. This is just you're problem, you guys figure a way to solve it." Dad answered.
"How?" I asked.
"You guys figure it out." Dad said.
"I say we do nothing." Justin said. "They already have the pictures." Justin shrugged.
"Ugh... I'm going to my room." I sighed while going up to my room.
~15 Minutes Later~
"Yo Ky." I heard Justin said. I was sitting at my desk looking through twitter on my laptop. I heard Justin lay down on my bed.
"Hey, hey... Look at this." I said while getting up and sitting next to him on the bed. I placed the laptop on his stomach and pointed to the article.
"What?" Justin asked.
"What do you mean what? It's already everywhere." I sighed.
"You look hot there though." Justin chuckled.
"Justin this isn't funny." I scolded.
"I don't see what's bad though, your boobs don't show."
"This one doesn't but this one does." I sighed as I clicked to the next picture. "And this one shows you touching them." I sighed.
"It's not bad... It's not like they haven't done that." Justin said.
"But ugh." I sighed. "And look what your fans are saying." I said as I clicked at my mentions.
"What have I told you about reading the hate?" Justin sighed.
"That's all there is."
"You're the best, don't listen to them." Justin said while logging out of my twitter and logging into mine. "Ouch, not much love here either." Justin said as he read hate that was to him. Justin looked through his DMs.
"Justin are the photos of you and Kylie real?" I read one of his messages.
"Yes." He said as he typed and sent it.
"Why did you have to be famous." I sighed.
"I was blessed." Justin answered.
"Why did I have to? I was perfectly fine in my own little drama free world... You started this big mess."
"What? How did I start it?"
"Ever since the day you said I was your girlfriend, back in California, everything started changing." I sighed. "Why did you have to like me." I sighed. "Eww.. Why did I like you." I said a little grossed out.
"Hey, you love me."
"No I don't."
"Yeah, sure.. When you moaned for be back at the studio."
"Stop." I blushed while hiding my face with a pillow.
"When you act like that it makes me turned on."
"Act like what?" I asked.
"All shy and when you blush." Justin replied while tweeting some stuff. I decided to watch TV while Justin used the laptop, he also watched some TV for a while, but then went back on the laptop.
* * *
"Mom coming in." Mom said as she walked into my room.
"Hey Jessica." Justin said.
"What are you guys doing?" Mom asked.
"Watching TV, creeping around twitter, chilling." Justin answered.
"Do you guys want to eat dinner?" Mom asked.
"What's for dinner?" I asked.
"Taco night." Mom answered.
"Who's downstairs?" I asked.
"Ryan, Alfredo, Kenny, Scooter, Jackson, Jamie, Jessy, Kelsey, Pattie, and I'll be down there." Mom answered.
"I want to eat.. But then I don't." I sighed.
"Why don't you?" Mom asked.
"It's cause I don't want to be teased by Ryan, Kenny, and Fredo." I sighed. "I just... I don't know, I'm going to feel nervous and awkward." I shrugged.
"Yeah, I don't want to hear their bs either." Justin said.
"Well... Hmm... You guys have to eat... Here, I'll just bring your food up here." Mom said.
"You don't have to mom."
"I want to, now you guys wait here.. I'll bring the food up in just a couple of minutes." Mom said and walked out my room.
"Oh, it's back on." I said while covering my lower body with some blanket.
"Calm down it's just a movie." Justin chuckled.
"It's not just a movie, it's Kung Fu Panda." I defended. "You can be Po." I chuckled.
"I don't want to be a fat panda."
"It suits you." I chuckled.
"You're calling me fat? Look at these abs." Justin said while lifting up his shirt.
"Yeah, impressive." I said while watching the movie, not really paying attention to Justin.
~5 Minutes Later~
"Ok, here you guys go." Mom said while bringing us our food.
"Thanks." We both said at the same time. We then started to eat while watching the movie.
* * *
"You're still here?" I said as I got out of the bathroom, I just finished taking a shower.
"Sleepover." Justin chuckled.
"Well... Ok then." I said while going to my closet. I looked all over and all my pajamas were dirty, I forgot to wash. I decided to put on the short white sleeping gown Caitlin got me one day, but first I put on my underwear and bra. I then brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun.
"You're sleeping in a dress?"
"It's a sleeping gown, my pajamas were dirty." I said as I laid down in my bed.
"Oh." Justin replied.
"Did everyone leave already?" I asked.
"Yeah, everyone is asleep." Justin answered.
"Oh, I'm tired too." I yawned while turning around. Just then Justin scooted close to me, out his arm around my body, and placed his hand over my right boob and gave it a small squeeze. "Justin." I whispered and smacked his hand off. He let out a little chuckle and then rested his hand on my thigh. "Justin, you want sex, don't you?" I said while turning around to face him.
"I'm a 19 year old guy with a perverted mind... Of course I do." Justin smirked. "You know, I imagine you naked in the weirdest places... Like when you're carrying Jackson, when you're sitting on the couch, or when you're just standing in a random place." Justin chuckled.
"Gross." I said while messing with his hair.
"Come on, can we?" Justin begged.
"Why?"
"It's been about over a year since we last did." Justin sighed.
"And it's going to be a year more."
"No, right now." Justin whined. "Come on.. Please?" Justin said while burying his face between my boobs.
"I don't know... People might hear." I shrugged.
"So it's a possible yes?" Justin smirked.
"Yeah.. I guess." I said.
"I promise no one will hear." Justin whispered as he kissed my neck.
"Is the door locked?" I asked.
"Yeah." Justin answered. We then started to make out. He then undid my bra and look it off without breaking the kiss. Justin broke the kiss to take off his shirt. I blushed because I was amazed by his abs. He smirked and started to kiss my neck and my boobs. He then tugged on my sleeping gown, indicating for me to take it off. I took it off and Justin took off my underwear. Justin left little kisses down my body leading to my opening. Without warning, Justin started to eat me out. I let out soft moans.
"Justin." I moaned. Justin then stopped and I then sat up and pulled down his shorts and boxers. I automatically smiled and blushed a little when I saw his dick. I then started to give him a bj. After a couple of minutes Justin positioned himself and he thrusted in carefully. He kept a steady pace, but then got faster. He continued to go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
Lmfao you guys imagine the rest of the night. Hope you guys enjoyed it even though it was shorter.