Chapter 28

~11pm~
Kylie's P.O.V
"Where have you been?" Justin asked as I walked into the house. I locked the front door and then walked to the living room and sat on the couch. "Hello? Did you hear me?" Justin asked.
"Huh? What did you say?" I asked.
"Where have you been?"
"Uh.. Caitlin's house, why?" I asked.
"Are you sure? Have your been drinking? Did you smoke?"
"No."
"Are you sure? I don't believe you."
"Yes I'm sure."
"Are you drunk?"
"No."
"Then why didn't you hear me the first time?"
"Because I just didn't. I'm not drunk." I argued.
"Prove it." Justin said while standing in front of me with his arms crossed.
"I don't have time for this." I sighed while standing up and going up to my room. I opened the door and laid down on my bed.
"Come on, prove it." Justin said while barging into my room.
"Leave me alone." I sighed while turning to lay on my stomach and covered my head with a pillow.
"I just want to know if your health is ok." I heard Justin say, I felt him laying down next to me.
"Well stop wanting to know." I sighed while still covering my head.
"I can't."
"Why not? I hate if when you're all clingy." I sighed while propping myself up with my elbows and looking at him.
"Well it's your fault."
"How is it my fault?" I defended.
"You made me fall in love with you, you're my first true love.. It's impossible to let go."
"Because you're not even trying to let go."
"I don't want to let go, never."
"I thought you never say never?" I said, I just had to say that pun.
"See this is one of the reasons why I love you, you're so dorky but cute." Justin chuckled.
"Stop thinking that I'm cute cause I'm not. Stop loving me." I sighed.
"I can't stop."
"Justin." I said frustrated and smacked a pillow to my face. "Ugh." I sighed heavily.
"You're so cute when you're frustrated."
"I don't want to be cute." I said while sitting up. I sat criss crossed while facing Justin and crossed my arms.
"You're always going to be cute." Justin smirked.
"Maybe it's my clothes. Wait here." I said while getting up and going into my closet. I closed the door behind me and quickly changed into a plain grey sweatshirt and plain white loose shorts. "There, these are ugly, now I'm not cute." I said while going back to where I was sitting.
"Hmm... Nope, I still think you look cute."
"Ugh." I said while crossing my arms. "What about now?" I asked while messing up my hair.
"Stop trying to make yourself look ugly cause that's impossible, you'll always be cute weather you like it or not."
"Stop giving me compliments."
"Never." Justin smirked. "You're such a cutie." He chuckled.
"Stop."
"You're also a hottie." He smirked.
"Stop it." I scolded.
"You're the most perfectly beautiful, gorgeous, cute, sexy, hot, pretty, lovely angel I have ever seen."
"I said stop it." I scolded again as I straddled on top of him.
"Woah, now I know for sure you're drunk because you'd never do this right now."
"I'm not drunk, check my breath." I defended.
"Fine, I will." Justin said while sitting up. I was sitting on his lap facing him. I opened my mouth a little and Justin smelled my breath.
"Ok... You're not drunk, so you're flirting, huhu?" Justin smirked.
"I am not." I defended.
"Well I am, so kiss me." Justin smirked and started to lean in.
"No, no, no. I'm still mad at you." I said while leaning away.
"Come on just one." Justin said while leaning in again.
"Nope." I said while covering his mouth with my hand.
"Oh my god, just make out already if you're going to make out!" I heard Chaz say. Justin and I both looked towards the door and saw Chaz standing there while pointing the camera on his phone towards us.
"How long have you been there?" Justin asked while removing my hand from his mouth.
"Barely got here."
"What are you doing with your phone?" I asked.
"You better not be recording." Justin said. "If you are then stop and delete it."
"I'm not recording... More like livestreaming." Chaz chuckled.
"Dude get out of here." Justin scolded while throwing a pillow at him.
"Why?" Chaz chuckled.
"Dude my Beliebers are going to get angry and go crazy cause I tweeted that I was going to sleep like an hour ago." Justin sighed.
"Well 3Million people know that what's going on now is definitely not sleeping."
"When Scooter gets angry and gets all up in my case about this then I'm blaming it on you." Justin sighed.
"Chaz leave." I said while getting off Justin.
"They want me to stay." Chaz defended.
"Ok then, let them ask questions or something and we'll answer them." Justin said while grabbing my laptop from the counter. I scooted over so I was on the left side of the bed, Justin in the middle, and Chaz on the right. "We'll be right back, I'm gonna switch it to the laptop." Justin said to the phone and ended the livestream.
"Wait, before you start.. Are you two dating?" Chaz asked.
"No." I answered.
"Not yet." Justin said.
"No." I said again.
"Just you wait, you're gonna be all over me soon." Justin joked and started the new livestream on my laptop. "Ok we're back." Justin said to the camera.
"We should make a hashtag so they could send their answers to." Chaz suggested.
"Ok.. What should it be?" Justin asked.
"#Apples." I said randomly.
"Sweetie, the grown ups are talking." Justin said. I just rolled my eyes and let them talk about the hashtag. "Ok, I'm gonna tweet the hashtag." Justin said while getting out his phone. He tweeted the hashtag, which was '#Sizzler.' He then handed me his phone so I could find questions.
"Ok this one is for Kylie." Chaz said. "Will you get drunk with her?" Chaz chuckled.
"Uh.. Sure, let me get your number and we'll work out the details later." I joked.
"No." Justin said while looking at me.
"Ok this one is for Justin, who would you pick: Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, or Ariana Grande?" Chaz asked.
"Um... Kylie Braun." Justin answered while looking at me with a goofy smile on his face. "Love ya, babe." Justin said while giving me a quick hug.
"I'm not your babe." I whispered to him.
"Not yet." He whispered back and gave me a wink.
"Ok Ky, you read a question." Chaz said.
"Uh.. This one says: Chaz do you have a six or eight pack?"
"Um.. I have a one pack." Chaz joked and picked up his shirt. "I don't really work out, I like food, sorry."
"This is an eight pack." Justin smirked and showed the camera his abs. We then continued to answer questions. After answering lots of questions, Justin decided to let people send their numbers in and pick some to call.
"It's ringing." Chaz said.
"Hello?" A girl answered.
"Hey how are you? It's Chaz, Justin, and Kylie." Chaz said.
"No way! Oh my god, oh my god! Justin, Chaz.. I love you!" She squealed.
"How are you?" Justin asked.
"I'm good! Now I am!"
"Did you want to say anything?" Chaz asked.
"Oh yeah.. I wanna say something to Kylie." She said.
"Yeah?" I answered.
"Stop being such a fame whore. You literally go from guy to guy. Just stop.. and stop smoking and drinking, you're doing it for attention. Stop cause it's stupid and you're not cute for doing it. Stop being an attention seeking little bitch, stay away from Justin, you'll never compare to Selena.. Stupid whore." The girl said and hung up.
"That wasn't very nice." Chaz said. I just shrugged.
"You ok? None of that is true, you know that." Justin said.
"I know." I sighed. Chaz then dialed another number.
"Hello?" A girl answered.
"Hey, it's us." Chaz answered. The girl let out a scream. "So.. Anything you wanna say?"
"Kylie, I swear you're so annoying. Just by you sitting there and doing nothing is so annoying. Stop trying to be all that, cause you're not. Your fucking face is so ugly though, Justin I don't see how you can like that thing. Selena is way more prettier.. And your sweater is so ugly and basic, like you.. Justin it's time for you to get your eyes checked.. And I'm not the only Belieber that thinks that. It's better if Kylie is out of the picture, sometimes.. Or most of the times we Beliebers wish that Kylie didn't wake up from her accident.. Bye bitch." She said and hung up.
"Maybe you shouldn't pick the numbers Chaz." Justin said.
"I'm sorry." Chaz sighed.
"You ok?" Justin asked.
"I'm fine." I said.
"Let me pick the number." Justin said. He scrolled for a while and then dial a random number he saw.
"Justin?!" A girl answered.
"Yup, it's me." Justin said.
"Can you pass it to Kylie and take it off speaker? I have something important to tell her.. one on one." She asked.
"Sure." Justin said and took her off speaker while handing it to me.
"Listen here Kylie, none of us Beliebers like you. You're taking away our idol, he belongs to us... Not you. We're not hating on you, we're telling the truth.. And the truth is that you are a fame whore, you are a bitch, you are bringing Justin down, you are ruining Scooters image, you are an attention seeker, you are doing all this for attention, you are ugly, but not by your looks, by your attitude, you are worthless, you don't deserve Justin, you don't deserve the life you have, you deserve all this hate, and you're just so annoying. Why don't you just realize it? Everything I'm telling you is completely true, and you know it. Look at yourself. You are nothing. Just go die or something because you aren't needed... Honey wipe that tear from your cheek, we won't feel sorry for you." She said. I realized a tear had escaped so I wiped it away quickly. "You better remember all of this. Everything you hear and read about you is true and it will always be true. Go get in a car accident again, but this time please do us a favor and never wake up. Bye now bitch." She said and hung up.
"Ky?" Justin said softy. I automatically hugged Justin with my arms wrapped around his neck firmly and cried in his shoulder/neck area. "Chaz turn it off." I heard Justin say. Just then I heard some clicks and the laptop close shut.
"I'll leave you two alone." I heard Chaz whisper and heard him leave the room. Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed my back lightly.
"Ky, tell me.. What happened?" Justin whispered.
"She said I-I was worthless and-and all the things t-the Beliebers s-say is t-true... She s-said they all h-hate me.. And I s-should get in another c-car accident, but this t-time n-never wake up.. And I de-deserve all this h-hate.. And they are just saying the t-truth." I managed to say through my sobs.
"Ky, don't believe them. They're just jealous... You are worthy of all the love in the world, none of the hate they tell you is true, I'm not gonna let anything hurt you anymore. You're here for a reason, and one of those reasons is to be with me... Because you make me the happiest guy in the world. Please don't cry, you're too precious to cry... Everything's gonna be alright." Justin said in a soft, calm way. I kept crying a little more and Justin started to hum the tune to 'Be Alright' and he sang parts of it. Next thing I knew I was falling asleep in Justin's arms while he rubbed my back softly some more and continue to hum and sing some more to calm me down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
I decided to be nice and update one more time :) Not really sure if this is long or short.. But enjoy. Hope you liked this chapter and thanks for reading. I'll update as soon as I can.