Chapter 15

Kylie's P.O.V 

"I'll get it." I said getting up. 

"Me too!" Jackson said following me. I opened the door and it was a delivery guy. 

"Yes?" I asked. 

"Kylie Braun?" He asked while looking at clipboard. 

"Yes." I answered. 

"These are for you." He said handing me a bouquet of roses and he motioned guys to come. The guys carried bouquets of flowers. They came and stood in a line, there was 4 of them. 

"What? Who are these from?" I asked. 

"Anonymous." He smiled. 

"Oh.. Ok then... Um.. Could you guys go put them on the counter in the kitchen? Walk down and to the left." I pointed out. They did as told and then walked out. 

"Have a nice day." He smiled. 

"You too." I said and walked back inside with Jackson and closed the door. 

"Those are pretty." Jackson said. 

"Yeah they are." I said while smelling them. I walked into the kitchen and set down the roses. 

"Wow, who got you these?" Mom said coming into the kitchen. 

"I have no idea. The guy said it was anonymous." I shrugged. 

"Does it say anything on the card?" Mom asked pointing tot he card. 

"Lets see." I said and opened it. "It says: Congratulations on your five wins, here are 5 bouquets of lovely flowers. I hope you enjoy them. Love, Hope." 

"Hop? Who's Hope?" Mom asked. 

"Hope is the dog Christian and I got a while back." I sighed. 

"The dog got you flowers?" Mom chuckled. 

"Maybe... Or he used Hopes name for an excuse to send these." 

"Well I think it was sweet of him." Mom smiled. 

"Yeah, but he could of sent something useful.. Like chocolate or cookies.. What the hell am I suppose to do with damn flowers? Wait until they die? Plus I already got a bouquet from Justin." I sighed. 

"These can decorate the house." Mom said while playing with some pedals. 

"Ask Pattie if she wants one." I suggested. 

"Alright." Mom said and left to go tell her. 

"Hey Jackson, want a cookie?" I smiled and picked him up. 

"Mommy said I can't have any." Jackson said. 

"Well sissy said you can have one." I smirked and sat him down on the counter next to the fridge. I went to the cupboard and grabbed a pack of chocolate chip cookies. "Here." I smiled and handed him a cookie. 

"Thank you!" He cheered and took a big bite out of it. I also ate one. 

"What are you guys eating?" Mom asked coming into the kitchen with Pattie and Jazzy in her arms. 

"Eating a cookie." I said. 

"Jackson you know I said no cookies! You're going to spoil your lunch!" Mom scolded and took away the cookie from both him and I. 

"Aww." We both said at the same time. 

"Oh and Emily and David left already, they had an appointment to go to." Mom said.