Chapter 18

~Next Morning~ 

Justin's P.O.V 

"No you don't understand Justin! Kylie is in a coma because of you." Scooter scolded. 

"It's not my fault." I defended with a couple of tears forming. "It's the paps." 

"She wouldn't be in this mess if you would of showed up to the restaurant instead of clubbing with Za and Twist!" 

"They made me." 

"Don't give me that bull crap. You chose to go and you chose to not answer her calls and texts. There's pictures of you dancing with all sorts of women and smiling while Kylie is sitting alone at a table waiting for you! Who knows if she will wake up! It's your fault and the paps fault." Scooter scolded. 

"Im.. I'm sorry." I said. "Can I see her?" I asked. 

"Justin.. I think it's best that if Kylie ever wakes up that you don't see her or have any contact with her." Jessica said. 

"What? You guys can't do that. She's my girlfriend! I love her!" I defended while feeling mixed emotions. Tears fell from my eyes. 

"If you loved her enough then you would of showed up instead of partying. I'm sorry, but I think it's final. I won't allow you to see Kylie." Scooter said. 

"It was a mistake!" I defended. 

"A mistake that might cost a life." Scooter said. 

"Please just this last time." I begged. "Please." 

"This once." Scooter sighed. 

"Thank you." I said and hurried into the room. I entered and I saw her, Kylie. Her body was pale, she looked lifeless. There was some cuts and bruises on her face and arms. I saw Alfredo, Kenny, Mom, Chaz, Ryan, and Allison sitting down on the side, they looked like they were doing a prayer. I walked next to the bed where Kylie was laying and I held her hand. It was somewhat cold. I caressed her hand with my thumb. I saw that she was still wearing the ring I got her that one night. "Please wake up." I whispered while letting tears fall. "I need you. Ky, please wake up." 

"Justin.." Mom said grabbing my shoulder. 

"No mom, it's my fault she's in a coma and I need her to wake up!" I said while moving her hand away. "Kylie wake up! Wake up! Please wake up already! I'm serious Ky, wake up!" I shouted in a whisper and shook her a little. 

"Justin she can't hear you." Mom said. 

"Yes she can! Mom I know she can. Please god, I don't want her to leave me." I sobbed while hugging my mom. "It's my fault, if I didn't go partying then I would of been there to protect her." 

"No sweetie it's not your fault. It's no ones fault." 

"I could of protected her." I sobbed. Just then the monitor for her heartbeat stopped. There was a loud ring and doctors started swarming in. 

"She's going to cardiac arrest!" A doctor shouted. 

"Sorry you will have to leave the room." A nurse said while pushing us out. 

"No! Kylie!" I shouted. I tried to go by her side, but Kenny picked me up and carried me out the room. They shut the doors and we were all in the hallway. Everyone started to worry. "Please don't let her die." I said to myself and sat down against the wall and buried my head in my knees and arms. I sobbed quietly and kept on saying prayers. 

~10 Minutes Later~ 

"Kylie's parents?" The doctor said while coming out the room. I looked up quickly to listen to the conversation.