Chapter 24

Justin's P.O.V

I looked down at Kylie and she was fast asleep. I yawned a little. Knowing the party would go on since it was barely midnight, I decided to take a little nap. I then fell asleep.

~3 AM~

Kylie's P.O.V

I felt something wet fall on my cheek, which caused me to wake up. I sat up and I looked around, it was still dark. I looked to my side and Justin was asleep.

"Justin, wake up.. It's drizzling." I said while shaking him.

"Huh?" He said sleepily and rested his head on my shoulder.

"It's driz-" I was about to say but there was a loud thunder. "Justin!" I shouted and hid my face in his chest.

"What? Huh?" Justin said while sitting straight up.

"I hate thunder!" I said as another loud thunder happened and it started to rain harder.

"Oh shit, lets go inside." Justin said while rubbing his eyes. By the time we went inside, we were all wet.

"Ha, you two are wet." Alfredo smirked.

"Really? Thanks for telling me." I sighed.

"Aye Scooter." Justin called out. Dad came over. "I think Ima leave, I'm tired." He said.

"Yeah, Hey take the kids too, they past out." Scooter said.

"Take me home too, Im bored and tired." I yawned.

"Yeah, ok." Justin said. Justin carried Jazzy and Jackson while I carried Jaxon.

"Kylie, were are you going?" Caitlin asked.

"I'm going home, I'm tired." I replied.

"Oh, ok... You're all wet too."

"Yeah, I fell asleep outside." I sighed.

"Looks like Justin did also." Caitlin smirked.

"Wow." I chuckled and shook my head. "There's nothing between us."

"Sure." She smirked.

"There isn't." I defended.

"Come on Kylie, the car is on." Justin said coming up behind me.

"I'll see you later Caitlin." I said and walked towards the door. Justin took Jaxon from me and put him in the back next to Jackson and Jazzy. We then headed home. Justin first stopped at Patties house for some extra clothes.

* * *

~Home~

"Justin can I ask you something?" I asked while sitting next him on the couch, he was watching TV in the living room.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"How did you get a phone? Can I see it?" I asked while sitting crisscrossed next to him.

"My phone?" He chuckled while getting it out of his pocket and and handing it to me.

"Hey that's me." I said while looking at his screen.

"Oh, yeah." He blushed. "Sorry, I'll change it if you want.,

"Nah, I don't care." I shrugged. "Who gave it to you?"

"The phone?" He asked, I nodded and tried to guess his password. "I bought it, why?"

"I haven't had one, dad said I didn't need one." I said as I got his password wrong.

"Oh, do you want one?"

"I don't know.. But Alfredo, Kenny, Dad, Mom, Allison, and sometimes Pattie go on their phones and I see them click this little blue button with a white bird on it all the time, I wanted to see what that was, do you have it?" I asked.

"Twitter?" He asked while grabbing his phone and unlocking it.

"Yeah that one." I said and watched him click it. I was too fascinated on the phone that I didn't notice I was soo close to Justin's face, that my cheek was touching his.

"Having fun there?" Justin chuckled.

"Oh sorry." I said and moved away. "What's that for?" I asked.

"Twitter is just a way so I can communicate with my fans."

"Do I have a twitter?" I asked.

"Uh.. I don't think so." Justin said.

"Can I see that?" I asked. Justin then handed me his phone and I looked around on twitter. "Uh oh, what did I do?" I asked.

"You tweeted a tweet." Justin chuckled.

"Huh?" I asked. Justin chuckled and taught me how to use twitter.

~10 Minutes Later~

'Hi world' Justin tweeted with a picture of us. "I want a twitter, it looks cool."

"You can't." Justin said.

"Why not?" I whined and crossed my arms.

"For one you don't have a phone and two you just can't."

"Please? Come on make me one." I whined.

"No, you can't copy me." Justin chuckled.

"Please." I said while leaning closer to him. "Pleaseeee."

"Nope."

"Come on, please." I sighed.

"N-o no."

"Justin!" I scolded.

"Kylie!" He copied with a smirked.

"Fine, I'll make one myself." I said and took away his phone.

"Hey! Give it back." Justin scolded and tried to take it away.

"Nope." I said and started to figure out how to make a twitter.

"Kylie!" Justin scolded.

"What's my email? Tell me it." I said.

"Oh sure it's, nevergonnahappen@inyourdreams.com." He said.

"Oh, ok.. Nevergonna-" I started to say what I was typing.

"I'm just joking!" He laughed.

"Justin! Tell me the real one!" I scolded.

"No, because you can't have one." He chuckled.

"Fine then, you're never getting your phone back." I shrugged and put his phone in my pocket.

"Give it." Justin commanded.

"No, leave me alone." I said and moved to the other couch.

"That's called stealing, didn't they teach you not to." Justin joked and sat next to me.

"Nope, they didn't."

"Well let me teach you."

"No, it's ok." I said as I felt Justin's phone vibrate in my pocket. I stood up and looked at the screen. It was dad so I answered it.

"Justin, make sure Kylie doesn't find out about anything." Dd said before I could say hello.

"Make sure I don't find out about what?" I asked.

"Kylie?" Dad asked.

"Yup."

"Oh.. Um.. Could you pass it to Justin?"

"Nope. Justin isn't here. I'll tell him what you want to tell him when he comes back though."

"No, I'll just tell him later." Dad said and hung up. I shrugged and put the phone back in my pocket.

"Who was it?"

"Dad.. What don't you guys want to tell me?" I asked.

"Huh? Uh.. I don't know." Justin shrugged.

"Well you're gonna have to know if dad said to make sure I don't know." I said while crossing my arms.

"I don't have time for questions, give me my phone."

"No." I said and hurried up to my room. I locked my door and hid under the covers.

"Dude, I know how to unlock your door." Justin said from the other side. I covered my head and pretended to sleep.

Justin's P.O.V

I opened the door quietly and walked in her room. I knew she was fake sleeping, so I just went along with it. "Oh she's sleeping, maybe I should leave." I said out loud. She did nothing. I sighed and sat on her bed. I smirked and hovered over her. "Ky, are you sleeping?" I asked, she didn't answer. "Maybe you will wake up with a kiss." I said, she still did nothing. "Ok then.. Don't say I didn't warn you." I smirked and leaned down. I was surprised she didn't move when our lips touched.
Kylie's P.O.V
I didn't know he would really kiss me, I didn't know what to do so I just stayed there. I sat up without breaking the kiss, I had a strange feeling. I tried to break the kiss, but Justin held onto the side of my cheeks so I wouldn't break it. Just then the lights came on since we were in the dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
I hoped you liked this chapter and I forgot the user, but Happy birthday to the person who commented. I forgot the user, sorry. but I hope you have an awesome birthday :) <3