Chapter 35

~Morning~
Justin's P.O.V
"What the hell?" I said as I was woken up by my mom pulling off the blanket from my body. "It's 7 in the morning, I have a day off today mom.. Why did you wake me up?" I scolded.
"You need to get ready."
"For what?"
"You're going to parents day."
"Hell no, I'm not going. I'm tired." I sighed.
"Justin you're going."
"Why should I? I'm not his dad."
"Justin!" Mom scolded. "You are his father. Justin don't be like this, think about Caleb's feelings... He needs a dad." Mom said while crossing her arms. "How did you feel when your father wasn't around much? I remember you asking all the time when he will come home, Caleb is constantly asking Kylie that. You don't have to go for Kylie, but for Caleb."
"Ok, ok... Fine I'll go." I sighed while getting up.
"Good." Mom said and walked out of my room. This is going to be a long day. I started to get ready.
~30 Minutes later~
"Here eat some breakfast before you leave." Mom said while putting a plate of pancakes on the table. I sat down and started to eat.
"Alright mom, I'm going to go.. I'll be back.. Whenever the dumb parents day is over." I said while putting my plate in the sink.
"Justin it's not dumb. Stop being all grumpy."
"Whatever." I sighed and grabbed the keys to my Ferrari. I then headed to the school.
Kylie's P.O.V
"Mommy hurry up!" Caleb begged.
"Wait, I'm almost done." I said while putting on some mascara.
"Ugh." Caleb pouted and went all dramatic. "Mommy we're going to be late, school started already, they're going to lock the doors!" Caleb whinnied while laying on the floor. I chuckled because he was so cute. I looked in my full body mirror to check my outfit one last time: light pink blazer, white top, black skinny jeans, light pink heels, heart necklace, and my hair was in an elegant messy bun, my hair color was back to dark brown. "Mommy!" Caleb whinnied.
"Alright, I'm finished." I said while putting on lipgloss.
"Yay!" Caleb said while getting back up.
"You goofball." I chuckled while picking him up. I grabbed my phone, purse, house keys, and keys to the range rover. I checked the time and it was 7:45am.
"Will daddy be there?" Caleb asked as I put on his seatbelt.
"Uh.. I don't know.. Probably not." I said. "Don't get sad if he doesn't, ok? You know he has a very important job."
"Ok." Caleb sighed, I could tell he was disappointed in my answer. I sighed and got in the car too. I checked my phone to see if Justin texted me if he was going or not. He didn't text me anything. I sighed and started to drive to the school. I'm guessing Justin didn't give a fuck and didn't go, with his attitude from yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't show up. "Theres a lot of cars mommy."
"Yeah there is." I said as I drove in front of the school. I parked the car and then carried Caleb off. I was confused since there wasn't this much kids that go to the school. I set Caleb on the ground and walked towards the school while holding his little hand. I was replying to a text from Caitlin as we walked.
"DADDY!" I heard Caleb shout. He let go of my hand. I looked up and saw him running towards Justin, who was leaning on the hood of his Ferrari while using his phone. I saw Caleb hug Justin's legs. I looked around and saw paparazzi, that's why there was so many cars. Justin stood up straight, put his phone in his pocket, and carried Caleb. He then started to walk towards me.
"Are you coming?" Justin asked as he waited for me to walk towards him. I nodded and walked towards him.
"Mommy, look! Daddy made it!" Caleb smiled.
"Yeah." I smiled slightly.
"Glad both of you could make it." Caleb's teacher smiled.
"Mrs. Jay, daddy made it." Caleb smiled.
"Yes, I see." She smiled.
"Hey." Justin greeted.
"Good morning, please step inside." She smiled. We then walked into Caleb's classroom.
"Are we suppose to sit in these tiny chairs?" Justin asked while he stopped in front of Caleb's desk.
"I guess." I answered as I looked around and saw all the other parents were sitting in the tiny chairs next to their kids desk.
"Alright." Justin sighed and put Caleb down. We then both sat in the tiny chairs, one on each side of Caleb's desk. Justin immediately got out his phone and crept around twitter. Caleb then randomly hugged Justin. "Uh... Ok?" Justin said confused.
"Hi." Caleb smiled while looking up at Justin.
"Hi." Justin chuckled.
"Do you like me? Because Jonny, Roger, Kevin, and Kody say you don't because you're never with me... But that's because you're working a lot, right?" Caleb said.
"Don't listen to the other kids, I like you." Justin said.
"A lot?" Caleb asked.
"I like you so much that the world will explode." Justin joked and hugged him.
"Yay." Caleb smiled.
"Ok, good morning everyone... First of all, I'm glad to see that every parents came." Mrs. Jay smiled. "Second, are you parents comfortable in those tiny chairs? Anyone need a bigger/taller chair?" She asked. A couple of the bigger sized moms raised their hands and one that was pregnant. They then got a normal sized chair. We were all arranged in one big circle. "Alright, so we'll start off our day by introducing ourselves... Toby, why don't your parents go first and we'll just go clockwise." Mrs. Jay smiled. We were on the other side, so that made us be last.
"Hey everyone... I'm Toby's father, Andrew Johnson, My favorite color is red, My Favorite food is pizza, Im 29 years old, and I'm a local firefighter, so that means whenever there's an emergency like a fire I'm the one that works the hose and makes the fire go away." Andrew said while standing up, everyone clapped and then he sat down.
"Hello everyone.. I'm Toby's mother, Mary Johnson, I'm 28 years old, My favorite color is pink, my favorite food is also pizza, and I'm a nurse at the hospital, so whenever you guys feel sick, I can give you a check up." Mary smiled. We clapped and then she sat back down. We then continued around the circle. Their jobs were like normal everyday jobs: firefighters, policemen, doctors, nurses, cashiers, and car dealers. I was thinking on what I should say, next thing I knew it was my turn.
"Um.. I'm Kylie Braun, Im Caleb's mommy, I'm 24 years old, my favorite color is purple, my favorite food is... Uh.. Everything... And I'm a model and clothes designer and I also help out mainly 3 charities, but when I can I'll help give back to others in need." I said. Everyone clapped and then I sat down. Justin then stood up.
"Hey guys... I'm Justin Bieber, I'm also 24 years old, I'm Caleb's... daddy, favorite color is also purple, favorite food is spaghetti, I'm a performer, so I like go on stage in front of millions and just sing and make them happy, I'm a songwriter, most famous solo artist in the world, I've traveled all around the world, I have the most views on YouTube than anyone else in the world, I currently have the number one album on iTunes, so make sure you buy that, most followed person on twitter, most followers on Instagram, over 1oo+ awards, I've met over 200 make a wish kids, making me the most artist to see patients, I help mainly 6 charities, and many more stuff I have accomplished... Oh and I have the biggest and most loyal fanbase in the world." Justin said, trying to hide a smirk on his face. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I think it was kind of funny and cute that he was showing off all the stuff he has done, he's so competitive. Everyone clapped and Justin smiled and sat down.
"Do you know One Direction?" A girl asked.
"Yeah, I do." Justin answered.
"Do you know Hannah Montana?"
"Miley? Yeah I know her."
"Your dad is cool Caleb!" Toby said.
"I know!" Caleb smiled.
"Very impressive Justin." Mrs. Jay said.
"Thank you." Justin smiled.
"Justin how many followers on Instagram do you have?" I asked.
"11 Million." Justin said while checking to make sure he was right.
"I have 11.5 Million, therefore you're not the most followed person, I am." I smirked while showing him my followers.
"Dammmmgit." Justin said, I chuckled.
"Ok, how about we go to the gym and play an activity." Mrs. Jay said. All the kids then stood in a single file line and and put their fingers up to their mouth, indicating to be quite. Mrs. Jay then went to the front of the line and lead them out. Us parents then followed behind.
"What are we going to play?" Caleb asked.
"Dodgeball." Mrs. Jay answered. "Ok since it's parents day, how about we have one round of just parents." Mrs. Jay suggested. We all agreed. "Ok I need two volunteers to be team caption, anyone?" Mrs. Jay asked. These parents were all on the shy side, so I volunteered myself. "Ok, one more person."
"I will." Justin volunteered.
"Alright, I'm thinking of a number 1-10.. Whoever's closer gets to chose teammates first."
"6." Justin said.
"4." I answered.
"My number was 3, Kylie you pick first." Mrs. Jay smiled.
"Yes!" I cheered. "Ok... Andrew, since you're a firefighter, you must be strong and all." I said. Andrew chuckled and then stood beside me.
"Rick, you better not let me down buddy." Justin said. Rick was a policeman. We then picked the rest of the people. The pregnant lady didn't play, for obvious reasons.
"Ok, play fair and safe." Mrs. Jay said. "Begin!" She said while blowing a whistle, woah where did that come from? We then started playing. I dodge some and threw some. I almost got out, but I caught the ball. The kids started cheering for us. Next thing I knew, Justin and I where the only ones left.
"Where did my team go?" I asked.
"Guess your team wasn't good enough." Justin chuckled.
"Neither was yours." I said.
"Touché Braun." Justin chuckled.
"You're going to lose Bieber." I smirked. Justin was about to throw his ball, but he got distracted because Caleb called out his name. I quickly threw the ball at him and accidentally got his face hard. "Yay I win!" I cheered.
"You broke my face." Justin exaggerated.
"You'll be ok." I chuckled.
"Ok, now it's time for the kids." Mrs. Jay smiled. To save time Mrs, Jay just numbered off the kids. "Begin!" Mrs. Jay cheered. I watched as Caleb smiled and had fun, which made me smile. Just then Caleb and this other boy, he was a little bigger.
"Go Caleb!" I cheered while jumping up. "Oh... Sorry, mommy instinct." I said a little embarrassed and sat back down.
"Haha, you're a loser just like your dad." The other kid said as Caleb got hit with the ball.
"Jonny, that wasn't nice." His dad scolded.
"It's ok Caleb, maybe next time you'll win." I said while helping him up. We then went back to the classroom and did other fun activities, well... Fun for the kids.
* * *
Justin's P.O.V
"So... I thought you wouldn't show up." Kylie said while sitting next to me.
"Mom made me." I shrugged.
"Well I'm glad you did... It saved me from lying to him." Kylie sighed while looking over at Caleb.
"You uh.. Raised him well.. Even though some of these kids be mean to him, he's still having fun." I said while looking towards him also.
"Yeah, I just told him to just be kind even though they're mean... That's just how it is."
"You should of used that years ago." I chuckled.
"I was nice back then." She defended.
"No you weren't. You'd always be mean to me and the fans and everyone."
"Not true."
"Yup."
"Ok, maybe to you, but everyone else I was nice to... Especially to your fans."
"You weren't nice to them."
"Yeah I was.. I got you to follow them, I gave them signed stuff of yours, I used to sneak them in to the concerts when I was on tour with you, I gave them compliments... Anything. But still to this day I'm a slut, bitch, famewhore in their eyes."
"No you aren't."
"That's what they say." Kylie shrugged. "And supposedly I 'made' you have sex with me.. But I think it was the other way around."
"I did not make you." I defended.
"Think about it." She said. Wait, maybe I did make her. I remember asking her.. And then persuading her.
"Oh shit, Maybe I did." I whispered.
"And you didn't put on a damn condom." She whispered back.
Kylie's P.O.V
"Mommy, Kevin said he likes you... Eww." Caleb said while making a face.
"You still attract boys." Justin chuckled.
"Tell him I said ok."
"Ok mommy." Caleb said and went back to where he was playing.
"I like you too." Kevin's dad said, he was sitting next to me.
"Uh... Um, aren't you married?" I asked.
"We're divorced." Kevin whispered in my ear.
"Oh, ok." I said. "That's so creepy." I whispered to Justin, he just let out a chuckle.
"Wouldn't blame him." Justin whispered back.
"Hey, you're getting checked out too." I chuckled. Justin looked around and saw some of the mothers were mind raping him.
"You too." Justin said. I looked around and some of the fathers were looking at me. I blushed and stiffened up.
"I'll be right back." I said while standing up. "Hey, where are the restrooms?" I asked Mrs. Jay.
"Down the hall, turn left, go all the way down and it should be right there." Mrs. Jay answered.
"Thanks." I said and walked to the restroom.
~5 Minutes Later~
"Where's Caleb and Justin?" I asked Mrs. Jay as I walked back into the classroom.
"Justin said he had to go back home it was an emergency.. He took Caleb with him also."
"Emergency?" I asked. "Have a nice day, I have to go see if everything is ok." I said concerned.
"See you on Monday." Mrs. Jay said. "I hope everything's ok." I then went straight to Pattie's house. What kind of emergency would it be? I hope it's nothing serious. So many thoughts were running through my mind. I was getting more and more concerned. When I finally got to Pattie's house there was an ambulance and firefighters.
"Pattie, is my baby ok?" I asked while going up to her. I was looking around worried.
"Justin ok, he's over there." Pattie said.
"What? Justin? No Caleb." I said. "Is Caleb ok?"
"Oh sorry, yeah he's over with Justin."
"Sorry, I feel so rude.. Pattie are you ok? What happened?" I asked.
"I forgot I left the oven on and the house started to go in flames." Pattie sighed.
"Everything's going to be alright, anyone get hurt?" I asked.
"No one got hurt, just items got damaged." Pattie sighed while shaking her head. "I'm so sorry I ruined the parents day at Caleb's school."
"No, it's ok.. I wanted to leave anyways... The fathers were checking me out, it was creepy." I chuckled. "But on the bright side I hit Justin in the face with a ball." I joked.
"You what?" Pattie gasped.
"We were playing dodgeball and I won." I chuckled.
"Oh." Pattie sighed in relief.
"Pattie are you ok?" Dad asked while rushing up towards us.
"I'm fine, but the house is not." Pattie sighed.
"Mam, the house is not safe to go in.. You'll have to either rebuild it or find a new place to stay. Until you decided you're going to have to find a place to stay for the night." A firefighter said.
"You can stay at Kylie's house." Dad said.
"What, why mine? Why not yours?"
"You're house is so huge, only you and Caleb live there... You'll have plenty of space." Dad said.
"Ok.. Fine." I agreed.
"Thank you sweetie, let me sort some stuff out and I'll meet you at you house." Pattie said.
"Ok." I said and went to go find Caleb. "Caleb, come here." I said while walking up to him and Justin.
"Where are we going mommy?" Caleb asked, he was chilling with Justin in Justin's Ferrari.
"Either home to eat lunch or we go somewhere to eat lunch."
"Can I get a happy meal?" Caleb asked.
"If you want."
"Yes!" Caleb smiled and jumped in my hands. "Is daddy going to come?"
"Uh... I don't know, ask him." I said.
"Daddy do you want eat lunch with us?" Caleb asked in a cute way.
"Hm.. Would that make Caleb happy?" Justin asked.
"A lot." Caleb smiled.
"Then yes, I do." Justin smiled and got out of the Ferrari.
"Dad, We're going to get lunch.. Want anything?" I asked while sort of interrupting what he was talking about with one of the firefighters, they already got the fire all taken care of.
"No thanks." Dad answered.
"How about you Pattie?" I asked Pattie.
"No thanks.. I'm good." Pattie said I then walked to the range rover. I put the seatbelt on Caleb and then got in the drivers seat.
"Can I drive?" Justin asked.
"When it's your car you can." I said. Justin sighed and then got in the passengers seat. I started to drive to McDonalds. This is so awkward, he's just sitting there.. Isn't he going to try to make a conversation? Just then I felt Justin's hand go on my thigh. I sort of blushed and looked at him when I stopped at a stoplight.
"You're overthinking.. About what?" Justin asked.
"How do you know?" I asked.
"Because you're biting your lip, you're sitting like you're nervous, you keep on taping your fingers, and you just seem tense." Justin said. "Whats wrong?"
"Nothing.. I'm fine." I shrugged while starting to drive again. I don't really know why I'm overthinking, about what anyways? I just feel weird, like that weird feeling in your stomach. Wait... Please don't tell me I'm starting to get feelings for Justin again.
"Are you sure?" Justin asked. Am I really sure? Why do I have to be like this, why do I fall for Justin so easily? He's barely even doing anything, he doesn't even seem interested in me anymore.
"I'm sure." I said.
"I know what you're thinking about." Justin said.
"Huh?" I said confused while parking the car in front of the McDonald's.
"You're wanting to know if I like you still, huh?"
"How did you know?" I asked.
"Now I know." Justin smirked.
"Ugh." I sighed while blushing and covering my face with my hands.
"Does this answer your question?" Justin said softly while using his finger to make me face him and he started to lean in. My eyes widened and I started to blush.
"EWW MOMMY, DADDY!" Caleb said with a disgusted face, I immediately sat up straight before our lips met. I totally forgot Caleb was there. Justin chuckled and winked at me. I looked away and blushed even more.
"I still got the charm." Justin teased and got out the car. I rolled my eyes and got out also. I then carried Caleb off the car and put him on the ground so he can walk.
"Mommy, are we going to eat here?" Caleb asked.
"Quickly." I answered. I was about to open the door, but Justin quickly opened it for me and smirked. I walked in and then Justin quickly rushed in front of my to open the second door and make a goofy smile.
"You're so weird." I said and then walked in. "Ugh there's a line." I said to myself.
"I'm Justin Bieber and Justin Bieber never waits in lines." Justin said and went to the front.
"Justin no, that's not ok." I said while pulling him out of the line. "I'm so sorry." I said to the lady he cut in front of. "Justin you have to wait in line." I scolded and dragged him to the end of the line.
"But why? I always cut and everyone is ok with it.. Twist and Za do it all the time." Justin sighed and crossed his arms.
"Of course Twist and Za taught you that." I sighed and shook my head. "If you cut then Caleb will think it's ok and it's not.. So don't cut, be a normal person and wait in line."
"Ok fine, just because I get to have more time with you." Justin smiled and randomly hugged me from behind.
"Justin what are you doing?" I asked.
"Hugging you." Justin chuckled. "Isn't it obvious?" Justin said while swaying me side to side a little.
"But why?" I asked.
"Just because... It's been a long time since I had my world in my arms."
"People are looking." I said while looking at the ground. Caleb went to go look at what toys there are in the display case.
"They're jealous." Justin chuckled and pulled me, if possible, closer to his body.
"Mommy." Caleb whined.
"Huh?" I asked. He motioned for me to pick him up. I removed Justin's hands from my waist and then picked up Caleb.
"Are they going to hurry?" Caleb asked.
"We're going to have to wait in line." I said.
"Buddy, wanna go play?" Justin asked while pointing to the play area.
"Yeah!" Caleb smiled and Justin took him to the play area.
"Are you going out with Justin?" A girl like 18 asked me randomly, she was in font of me.
"Uhh.. Honestly I don't know where we are at right now.. I'd say we're just like friends right now." I answered.
"Please don't hurt Justin, when I was like 13 he was my whole world, I was obsessed with him... Im still a huge fan, but I've matured and I don't go crazy anymore... It really hurt us, beliebers, when Justin was like so depressed."
"When was he depressed?" I asked.
"Don't you know? He found out you were pregnant by a fight he had with Alfredo and Scooter."
"He told me he found out by the media." I said.
"No, beliebers that were waiting near the buses for Justin in Australia were there and heard everything."
"Do you know exactly why they were fighting?" I asked.
"They said they heard them fighting about Selena."
"Selena? Could you tell me everything you know?" I asked.
"Ok so... Supposedly Justin flew Selena out to Australia so they could talk about something, I don't know what about, but probably about dating... And supposedly after the talk they started kissing or something and Alfredo and Scooter walked in on them and they just got really angry... Scooter was saying that he wouldn't allow Justin to date Selena, Alfredo was telling Selena to leave, and Scooter was just arguing back and forth with Justin until it slipped out... And yeah.. After it slipped out Justin told Selena to leave, so she did and then Justin just went to his your bus and wouldn't come out until the show started.. He probably got sad because you didn't tell him." She explained.
"Oh." I said.
"Yeah.. And I don't know if it's true or not, but supposedly right now Justin and Selena are texting and calling each other.. And even trying to meet privately... One of Justin's ex-dancers said, but I don't know if he's lying."
"Ex-dancer?" I asked.
"Yeah, Justin fired one cause supposedly he sold TMZ pictures of him smoking."
"Oh... Well thank you for telling me." I said and motioned that it was her turn to order.
"Yeah, no problem. Glad I got a chance to meet you again, when I was like 14 I was obsessed with you, so was my brother... Do you remember him?" She asked.
"Uh.. No, I met so many fans."
"He was your 'husband'.. We met you on the Skyfari with Jackson and Ryan." She chuckled.
"Oh yeah.. His twitter was @KylieBsHunban, right?"
"Yeah, that's him." She chuckled.
"Yeah he stole a kiss from me."
"I'm sorry about that... Oh yeah.. What did ever happen between you and Justin after that, Justin just like dragged you away."
"Basically we went back to the studio and he played me 'Nothing Like Us' and the we like.. Made out and then a paparazzi got those pictures of me like on top him and my shirt was.. Yeah." I explained.
"Oh yeah, the whole entire fandom went crazy because of that." She chuckled. She then ordered her food. "Anything else happen that day?" She asked when she was finished ordering.
"Uh... Yeah, but I'd rather not tell you."
"Come on, you can trust me... I'll keep it a secret, if anyone finds out you can sue me."
"Alright." I said. "That was the night Justin and I had.. Sex.. And Caleb was the result." I whispered to her.
"No way!" She squealed. I nodded. "Oh my gosh." She freaked out. her order was then ready. "Well I have to go, this conversation will remain between you and I." She said and left. It was then my turn to order. I thought for a minute and see what I would order, I just ordered the usual for Justin and I and then got Caleb his happy meal.
~10 Minutes Later~
"Why are you mad now?" Justin randomly asked me, I was just texting Emily and seeing if Shayla and Caleb were still going to the park tomorrow.
"I'm mad?" I asked.
"Yes."
"Why?"
"I don't know, you tell me."
"Justin, I'm not mad."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah."
"Are you sure you're sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure you're sure sure you're sure?" Justin chuckled.
"Justin, now I'm mad." I scolded.
"Mommy, you said to always be happy." Caleb said while first wiping his tiny hands and then then making me smiling with his fingers. I let smiled and then hugged him.
"Caleb it's just that daddy can be annoying sometimes." I sighed.
"Daddy is not annoying, mommy is just moody all the time." Justin defended.
"Mommy is not moody." I defended. "Mommy thinks daddy should learn his age and grow up."
"Daddy just wants to have fun." Justin defended.
"Mommy thinks daddy isn't even fit to be a father." I scolded.
"Oh yeah? Really? Well.. Justin never wanted to be a daddy." Justin spat out.
"Come on Caleb, it's time to go." I said while getting up.
"Ok, I'm finished." Caleb said and put his trash on the tray. I then got all the trash and threw it away.
"Let's go Justin." I said without even looking at him. Justin then got up and we went to the car. I made sure Caleb had is seatbelt on right and then got in the drivers seat, I put on my seatbelt also and then got out my phone because I got a text from Pattie, she was asking if I had another key to the house, if so then where. 'There's one in a box that's in the plant on the right.' I answered and then turned on the car. I then started to head home, the whole ride there it was silent.
"Mommy, can I have my nap now?" Caleb asked while yawning.
"Sure." I said and started to make my way upstairs to his bedroom. "Oh hey Pattie." I smiled as I walked pass her.
"Hey, I made myself home in the guest room."
"Yeah, it's fine." I smiled and went to Caleb's room. I took off his shoes and then placed him in his bed. "Go to sleep Caleb." I whispered and then kissed his cheek. He started to fall asleep, man this kid must be tired. I then walked across the hallway to my room and looked for something to change into. I decided to wear: white shorts, pink tank top, and a sort of see through top, and I put on some socks. I laid down in my bed and started to use my laptop.
* * *
"Kylie?" Justin said randomly, I looked and he was at the doorway.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"I just want you to know that I'm really sorry for what I said at McDonalds, I didn't mean it." Justin said while laying down next to me.
"Oh.. It's ok." I said.
"Really?" Justin asked.
"Yeah." I answered.
"You think maybe.... I can be apart of Caleb's life now?" Justin asked.
"Uh... Yeah, if you want."
"Can I be in your life too? Ky, I really miss you." Justin asked. Should I let him? What if what the girl said about him and Selena is true? I shouldn't get jealous... That how we fight.
"Uh... Can we go slow? Like really really slow?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" Justin asked.
"Can we go back to the times were we had fun? Remember when we walked on the beach together at night? Or when we just hung out and watched TV? ... To be honest, those were when I was the happiest with you."
"We can try." Justin said, letting out a slight smile.
"Good." I smiled.
"Can we chill and watch TV together right now?" Justin asked.
"Yeah." I said while turning on the TV. We ended up watched TV for hours and at one point I found my hand holding Justin's. I actually felt in love with Justin all over again for once.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
Omfg all you guys are so sweet, I really appreciate all of your comments. I'm sorry for taking long to update, as usual. I hope you liked this part.

Also it doesn't matter if you didn't mean it, it's NEVER ok to wish death on someone even if you don't like them. Understand that you have spread love not hate. Give respect to EVERYONE. And I will respect everyone, until they spread hate or bring someone down.

P.S.-
if you want me to read your story follow me on twitter -@BeenHereSince09- I will follow you back, then DM the link of your story :) Sorry I couldn't keep up with all the people asking through here, if you DM me the link then I will read your story, I guaranteed it.

Have a nice day :D don't forget that #HoldTight is next for music Mondays coming tomorrow at midnight and don't forget to watch the new film Friday.