Chapter 20

~Atlanta~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Do you remember anything from here?" Alfredo asked as we drove to a house. 

"Sorry.. I don't." I said while looking out the car window. 

"Ok." He sighed. We then pulled into a driveway and there was a huge house. 

"Why is there gates?" I asked. 

"So no one will rob us... Or hurt us." My mom said. 

"Why don't all the houses have gates?" I asked confused. 

"You see sweetie, you're not a regular teen.. Your father and you have some sort of fame." Pattie said while the car stopped. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Uh.. Well... That's just how it is." Pattie sighed. 

"Oh." I said. We got out of the car and I followed them inside the house. "Who's house is this?" I asked while looking at how huge the house was. 

"Ours." My dad smiled. "Do you recognize anything from here?" 

"No sir.. I'm sorry." I said quietly. 

"Wait... Did you just say sir? Am I hearing things or did she just say sir." Alfredo gasped jokingly. Everyone started to laugh and we walked inside. 

Alfredo's P.O.V 

"Alfredo, I want you to go into Kylie's room and remove any pictures or stuff that have to do with Justin." Scooter said to me as he pulled me away from the living room so no one could hear. 

"Scooter.. Do you really have to keep Kylie from knowing Justin?" I said while crossing my arms. "She will eventually find out about him.. Or if she regains her memory." 

"I know what's best for my daughter so go do what I told you." Scooter demanded. 

"Alright fine, but you're going to regret this." I sighed and walked up to Kylie's room. "This is going to take long." I sighed and started to take pictures of Justin and Kylie out of the frames on her desk. Once I was done with that I checked her laptop. I didn't want to delete the pictures permanently, so I first send them to myself, after I did I deleted them off her laptop. I decided to change her icon on Instagram and twitter since it was of her and Justin. I went around her room and got rid of other stuff. 

~5 minutes later~ 

"There." I said to Scooter while taking a drink of water. 

"Scott, the family is still coming over, they will be here by 5pm.. Should I cancel?" Jessica asked. 

"Oh that's right.. My family and Jeremy's family is coming.. Should I cancel too?" Pattie asked. 

"No.. No.. My family is coming too." Scooter sighed. "Maybe Kylie might remember some stuff." 

"Guess I'll stay too." I said. 

"Yes, you have to keep Kylie occupied." Scooter said. 

"Alfredo, don't you have to get to your family?" Pattie asked. 

"No, my flight is tomorrow at 10am." I said. 

"Well, I'll start cooking some food for the guests." Jessica said. 

"Let me help." Pattie said and they both started to cook all sorts of food. Just then Allison came in the kitchen and started to help too. 

"Hey, we'll come over later with Caitlin and them... We have something quick to do, is that ok?" Emily asked.