Chapter 8

~Morning~

Kylie's P.O.V

"Hey Kylie thanks for coming." Jimmy Fallon smiled as he hugged me.

"Hey Timmy." I said, but soon realized my mistake. "I Mean JIMMY!" I laughed.

"Do I look like a Timmy? Like the kid from the TV show with buck teeth and goldfish that are secretly fairies." Jimmy chuckled.

"I have no idea why I said that." I laughed. I was at an interview with Jimmy.

"Anyways.. sleep well?" He asked, I could tell he was trying hard to hide a smirk.

"Yeah.. I guess I did." I shrugged.

"Why?" He asked, still trying to hide a smirk.

"Um.. The bed was comfortable? I don't know." I chuckled. "What kind of a question is that?"

"Or maybe because of this." He chuckled. "Wait, is it ok if I show them this picture?"

"I don't know what the picture is.. so.." I chuckled.

"Here, I'll give you a little private sneakpeak." He chuckled and showed me the picture.

"Oh that.." I blushed while examined the picture. It was a snapshot of Justin and I from last night in my bed sleeping when Alfredo woke us up. "Um.. sure. I guess." I said awkwardly.

"Ok everyone, be prepared." He said. The band people did a drum roll and then he showed everyone the picture.

"WOO!" The crowd cheered, which caused me to blush hard.

"Why is my BFFL shirtless and sleeping next to you?"

"Your BFFL?" I chuckled.

'Yes, my Best Friend For Life... now explain, I need to keep him on a leash or something." Jimmy joked.

"Well you see.. Justin's shirtless because his clothes were all soaking wet, except his boxers.. he dried those with my blow drier an-"

"WOAH hold up.. so in this picture he was only in his boxers?! I thought he had shorts on or something!"

"Nope, only boxers." I chuckled.

"Kylie, you just did what ever Belieber dreamed of." Jimmy joked.

"I bet I did." I laughed. "Anyways.. so he as in the same bed as me because he didn't want to sleep in the guest room with his mother... And the other guest room was taken.. so yeah."

"And Scooter was ok with this?" Jimmy laughed.

"Yeah.. well I hope so. He doesn't know yet." I shrugged.

"Maybe we'll cut this part out so he doesn't find out." Jimmy joked.

"Yeah thats a good idea."

"So what about this?" Jimmy said showing me a video from when Justin was on top of me last night in my closet. "You clearly say you love him." Jimmy laughed.

"No, there's more before that." I defended. "I only said that so he can get off me."

"So he blackmailed you?"

"Basically.. yeah." I chuckled. "He said I had to say I loved him or else he wouldn't get off me and he would continue dripping water on me."

"Oh, so he's soaking wet here?"

"Yup."

"I'm going to have to give him a call and tell him why that was not nice." Jimmy joked and took out his phone. "No Im just joking, I will later." He laughed. "Your closet is huge by the way, you have more clothes then I do."