Chapter 29

~Morning~
Kylie's P.O.V
I started to wake up when I felt something vibrating from under me. I got up a little to grab what was vibrating, it was Justin's phone. I stretched a little and then laid back down. I sat up quickly when I realized there was someone next to me. I looked down and remembered we had fallen asleep together.
"Justin, your phone." I said while shaking him.
"Mhm." He said and turned around.
"Justin." I said again.
"Who is it?" Justin asked while sitting up.
"I don't know, I think dad." I yawned while laying back down.
"Hello?" I heard Justin answer. "Nothing... I just woke up... Yeah.. Yeah... Ok... Yeah... Bye." Justin said and then laid back down.
"Who was it?" I asked.
"Ryan, He's coming down here."
"Oh." I yawned. "Now get out of here." I said while pushing him away.
"You didn't mind me last night when you literally wrapped yourself around my neck." He teased.
"Shush." I said while rolling my eyes.
"Kylie, are you awake?" I heard mom ask from the other side of the door.
"Yeah." I answered.
"Good, have you seen Ju-" Mom was starting to say, but stopped when she saw us. "Never mind.. Found him."
"Good morning Mrs. B." Justin said with a wave.
"Morning Justin... Your mother wants you home."
"I don't want to go home.. I wanna be with Kylie." Justin whinnied while tackling me with a hug.
"Nope, come on Justin." Mom said while crossing her arms.
"Can I take her with me?" Justin asked.
"Nope, we have to get on a flight to California."
"For what?" I asked.
"Don't you remember? You're scheduled to do an interview with Ellen today."
"Oh that's right." I sighed.
"Can I go?" Justin asked.
"If Pattie lets you." Mom answered.
"I'll call her." Justin said while sitting up and dialing Pattie's number. "Mom?.. Good morning, I love you too... Yeah I'm over here... Yes... Actually I wanted to tell you something... Can I go to California with Jessica, Kylie, and I think Jackson?.... Jessica said I could go only if you let me... Yeah... Ok, I will... Awesome, I love you... Bye." Justin said and hung up with a little smile.
"Well?" Mom asked.
"She said yes, but I have to go home to eat breakfast and get cleaned up." He answered while getting up. "What time are you guys leaving?"
"Well... At 3:30 pm."
"Alright, I'll be here at like 3:25... What do I need to bring?" Justin asked.
"We're only going to be there for the day, later in the night we'll be right back.... So nothing really."
"Alright.. Bye babes." Justin said while stretching his arms and getting up. "Well babe and Jessica." Justin winked and left.
"So... Are you and Justin an item?" Mom asked with a little smirk on her face and sat down next to me on the bed.
"No." I answered.
"So.. Friends just randomly cuddle?" She teased.
"We didn't cuddle." I defended.
"So sleeping while snuggled up in his chest while his arms around you isn't cuddling?" She teased.
"Nope, it isn't."
"Oh really? Then what is it?" She smirked.
"Its just sleeping.. The only reason was because he was comforting me."
"Why?"
"Because like Chaz came into my room and he was doing a livestream and Justin decided that we should join and then we answered some questions and then Justin decided to call some fans and then the 2 numbers Chaz called basically told be stuff like I was bitch and I was a fame whore and stuff like that and the 3rd one that Justin picked did the same thing but only I heard cause she asked Justin to put it off speaker and she just basically told me that I was worthless and all the hate that the Beliebers send me are true and none of them like me and yeah.. She also said I should get into a car accident again, but this time I shouldn't wake up." I sighed while what they said repeated in my head.
"Sweetie, none of it is true." Mom said while hugging me from the side.
"But when I read it on like twitter it doesn't really affect me, I just shake it off, but what made me upset to the point I cried.. Is that they had the guts to say it to me in front of Justin and Chaz.. Like hearing it actually come out of someone's mouth just.. I don't know, hit me, or... Made me think twice.. Like maybe it is true." I shrugged.
"Don't think that.. It's not true." Mom sighed.
"Yeah." I shrugged. "Hey, I'm gonna take a shower." I said while getting up.
"Ok, don't take too long, breakfast will be ready by the time you're finished." Mom said while going to walk out the room.
"Ok." I said and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
* * *
"You're looking pretty." Mom smiled as I walked into the kitchen. I automatically looked down at what I was wearing: mid thigh floral skirt that had a shade of light pink with some light purple, white top, light denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up, beige flats, one white bracelet, and a white headband.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Could you go get your brother? I think he's in the playroom." Mom asked. I nodded and went to the playroom.
"Jackson?"
"I'm here." Jackson said. He was sitting at his little table drawing something.
"What are you doing?" I asked while bending down to his level.
"I'm making a picture." He said while continuing to draw.
"Oh really? Who are they?" I asked while pointing to the two people he drew.
"That's you, sissy and that's Justin." He answered.
"Why did you draw us?" I asked
"Because I like when you guys are together." He said while looking at me with a little smile on his face.
"Oh... Well.. It's time for breakfast." I said.
"Ok." Jackson answered and we went to go eat breakfast.
* * *
~3:25PM~
"I'll get it." Mom shouted as the doorbell rang.
"I wasn't going to get it anyways." I joked while flipping through the TV channels.
"I hope you don't mind if Ryan tags along." I heard Justin say.
"No, no.. It's fine, you boys are always welcome to join." I heard mom say.
"Hey Ky." Ryan said while plopping himself on the couch across from me.
"Hey." I answered while continuing to flip through the channels.
"Miss me?" Justin asked while sitting down next to me.
"No, not really." I answered while getting up.
"Where are you going?" Justin asked.
"Can't I go to the bathroom without someone asking where I'm going?" I said while going to the bathroom.
"Kylie hurry up! It's almost time to leave." Mom said while knocking on the door.
"Wait." I sighed while finishing my business and washing my hands quickly. I went to go help Jackson put on his shoes and then we all headed to the airport. I ended up sitting next to Jackson. We then flew to California.
* * *
~Set of Ellen~
"Today we have a special guest.. She's beautiful and talented.. Here's Kylie Braun." I saw Ellen say from the screen backstage. I then walked out and greeted Ellen. "Kylie, how's it going?"
"Fine." I answered.
"Ok, so funny story.. Last week I was announcing that you were coming and this littler girl in the audience all of a sudden went crazy, she was so excited." Ellen chuckled, I smiled and nodded my head. "And she said she knew you."
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah, yeah.. She was like 'Jylie took me to the zoo! Jylie took me to the zoo!" Ellen said while waving her hands in the air like the girl was doing.
"Zoo? .. Wait let me think." I said while thinking. "Oh, I remember it was Amy."
"Yeah, she wasn't able to make it due to school, but I promised I'd get her a signature from you.. Do you mind?" Ellen asked while handing me a picture of her face.
"Umm?" I chuckled while pointing at her picture.
"Hey, I said I'd get a signature." Ellen chuckled. I shook my head with a smile and signed it.
"Ok, now that's out if the way... So tell me, what's been going on?"
"Uh.. I don't know.. What do you mean?"
"You know, the past couple of weeks, days... nights." She said.
"Nights?" I asked.
"Yeah, you seemed a little cozy with Justin."
"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied.
"Hmm.. Sure you don't." Ellen said while showing a screenshot of me on top of Justin from last night.
"That's not me." I defended.
"Sure it isn't.. We can play this game all you want, but I'm going to win."
"Ok fine, it's me.. But it's not what it looks like."
"Then explain this situation."
"Ok.. So I was in my room and Justin kept on calling me a cutie and pretty and all that stuff and I just got annoyed cause I wasn't and then I got on top of him cause I wanted to slap him.. And yeah."
"Why do you say you're not pretty?"
"Well.. It's kind of hard to believe it when you're constantly told that you're ugly and a whore and all those stuff." I shrugged.
"But you're not suppose to read the hate, why don't you read all the love?"
"It's hard to find the love when there isn't really any... I mean I see the hate comments and everything and I just shake it off.. The comments don't really affect me, but what really affected me was getting called all those stuff directly."
"Directly?"
"Yeah.. Like on the livestream Justin and Chaz decided to call fans and all 3 of them said I was worthless and all that stuff.. I got upset because it was the first time I've heard it directly to me.. Like hate coming from a voice." I shrugged. "I knew Beliebers didn't like me, but I didn't know they didn't like me that much that they had the guts to say it while Justin was hearing." I sighed.
"Do you have anything to say to them? Nows your chance, we're live."
"No.. Not really, I get it. Justin belongs to them.. They can have him."
"So, Justin is single?"
"Yes... Well I think he is, I don't know if he's secretly seeing someone. All I know is that I am not dating him." I assured her.
"Ok, so you've been partying.. In London."
"Yeah."
"With the One Direction boys... You even got a kiss from Harry." She said while showing a picture of Harry and I kissing in a corner of the club.
"Wow.. Honestly, I didn't know about that.. I didn't know that happened."
"Too many drinks."
"Uh.. Yeah."
"Can I ask you something?"
"Isn't that what interviews are for?" I chuckled.
"Why? Why do you drink and smoke?"
"Uh.. Well people are saying I just want attention, but that's not it. In fact that's what I don't want.. I do it to relieve stress.... I don't know how to do it any other way." I sighed.
"Well.. Let's change the subject."
"Ok." I answered.
"As you may know, I love to give out gifts."
"Yes, I'm aware."
"Well... It seems like you've been going from boy to boy.. So I got you these gifts." Ellen said while a man brought over a box. "Here, I got you these bears.. So when you want to hug a boy, you can just get the bear with the face an hug it.. Pretend it's the real boy." Ellen joked while handing me the different bears. "I got you Cody, Jaden, Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Jai, Luke, Ryan Beatty, Austin, Nathan, Chaz, Ryan Butler, Justin... And in case you wanted to hug me... An Ellen one."
"Geez, thanks.. They'll come in handy." I said sarcastically. "Ellen, can you feel the love?" I said while hugging the bear with her face on the shirt it was wearing.
"Most definitely." She joked while hugging herself.
"Oh and.. Why did you give me a Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Jai one? They all have girlfriends though."
"Doesn't mean you still can't hug them.. See you can hug them without getting in a cat fight with their girlfriends." Ellen explained.
"Oh, that's right. Smart idea." I chuckled while hugging a random one. "Who is this?" I said while looking at the shirt. "Jai.. Oo yay it's cool cause I'm hugging him, but he's not here." I joked.
"Actually.. Actually that's Luke." Ellen corrected me.
"What?" I said while grabbing the other bear and comparing them. "Oh my god.. They're twins. Why am I just finding out? I feel so stupid." I said while shaking my head. "Oh well... Hugs for both of them." I said while hugging both of the bears at the same time.
"Enough hugs for now, you can get down to business at home." Ellen said, which cause me to let out a giggle. "I mean get down to business with hugging, reminder they're just bears.. Don't be trying other things." Ellen joked. "Ok, so I have a gift for Justin also, could you give it to him when you get home?"
"Why don't you just give it to him now?" I asked.
"Oh you brought Justin? Can we get Justin to come out?" Ellen said. Justin then came out and everyone went crazy. Justin waved an smiled and sat down next to me. "Justin, how are you?" Ellen smiled.
"Good, good." Justin smiled.
"Ok Justin, I got this for you." Ellen said while handing him a bear with my face on the little shirt. Justin chuckled and then stared at it.
"Why do I need this?" Justin said while throwing it to the side. "When I got this." Justin smirked while attacking me with a hug.
"Wooo!" The audience cheered.
"Justin, Justin no. Use the bear, Use the bear." Ellen said while getting up to grab the bear and tried to pull away Justin. "Yeah there's definitely nothing going on between you two." Ellen sighed as she got Justin to release me from the hug.
"There isn't." I defended.
"Yet.. There isn't yet." Justin corrected. "I'm working on it Ellen, I'm working on it." Justin joked.
"I could feel that you really like her." Ellen said.
"Love, I really love her." Justin corrected.
"Aw now Kylie, how can you say no to him? He's not your type?"
"I wouldn't say he isn't my type... I just don't want to." I shrugged.
"Why not?" Ellen asked.
"Cause he's taken."
"No I'm not." Justin said.
"Yeah you are." I said while looking at him.
"With who?" He asked.
"Your Beliebers." I answered.
"Ahh." Justin chuckled.
"We have a different kind of relationship, I love them to death.. They're perfect.. But its.. different, one of a kind... With them I can't kiss, cuddle, and.. Other things that are usually done at night with each and everyone of them like I can with you." Justin joked.
"Keep it clean Justin." Ellen warned. I just let out a giggle.
"This girl right here is my happiness and I'm not afraid to show it, I will win her heart again." Justin said. I kind of blushed and looked at the ground.
"Looks like you already have." Ellen said.
"Kylie, will you go out with me?" Justin asked while holding my hand.
"Uh.. I'll think about." I answered while removing his hand from mine.
"Now I'm just gonna keep bothering you until you say yes." Justin smirked.
"Good luck with that." I said.
"Kylie, do you plan to keep on going with your previous clothing line?" Ellen asked.
"Um.. Well.. pr-" I was about to answer.
"Go out with me, go out with me, go out with me." Justin started to say repeatedly while poking my arm.
"Can you not." I said, he just ignored and kept on doing it. "Ok, ok... Yes, I'll go out with you.. Now stop."
"Yay!" Justin smiled and hugged me. Once he pulled away from the hug I counted to 3 in my head.
"Ok, Justin I'm breaking up with you." I said.
"What? That's not fair." Justin pouted.
"You said you wanted to go out and we did." I shrugged.
"Now that was cleaver." Ellen chuckled.
"But we didn't even go out for a minute and you already broke up with me." Justin pouted.
"You never said there was rules." I defended.
"Fine, I'll think of a plan with Ryan.. Just you wait Ky." Justin said while getting up. "See ya Ellen." Justin waved while grabbing his bear and then left.
"Ok so.. Where were we?" I asked.
"I was asking about your clothing line."
"Oh yeah... I'm probably going to start that again in the future, if dad says it's ok."
"Tell me about your modeling partner."
"Logan? He's nice."
"Do you have a crush on him?"
"A crush on Logan? No." I chuckled. "But I do know he has a crush on me... I think it's so funny when we pose together like really closely and he get all nervous... And I think it's really funny when he blushes too." I giggled.
"How about Cody? Have you even thinking about dating him?"
"Nah.. I don't really know him well, we don't really talk."
"Come on, he can teach you how to surf."
"Actually in like 2011 he offered me a surfing lesson.. But I passed because he was just this little 14 year old and I was 17.. So I thought he'd just try to make a move or something... I don't know."
"How about Harry?"
"Woah Ellen, slow down. You're just trying so hard for me to pick a guy."
"You know.. Just thought you could have a nice guy by your side if you don't want Justin, I have a cousin... I can give you his number, if you want."
"Thanks for the concern, but I don't need a guy right now." I assured her.
"Are you sure? You think about it."
"Ok, I will."
"Ok, then that's all the time we have.. Thank you for coming.. Come back next time." Ellen said while we stood up and hugged each other.
"Yeah... No problem." I replied.
"Hey, don't forget your bears." Ellen said.
"That's right." I sighed and grabbed all of them. "Can I give them away?" I asked.
"You don't like them?" Ellen asked.
"No, no.. I do.. It's just that maybe someone else would want them more than me.. It's about giving Ellen."
"Sure, why not." Ellen smiled. "Who wants a bear?" Ellen asked the crowd.
"MEE!" Everyone shouted. I threw the bears into the crowd. The last one I had was the one with Justin's face on it. I looked around at all the faces begging and I decided to walk up to the top row and give it to a little girl that was too short to see over the taller girls standing.
"Thank you!" She smiled and hugged me.
"No problem." I smiled and hugged back. I then walked back down and said goodbye to Ellen one more time before I went backstage.
"Boo!" I heard Justin shout as he came from behind a door and hugged me from behind.
"You didn't scare me." I chuckled.
"Hey Ky, can I ask you something?"
"What?" I answered.
"You know how you used to say you hated snakes and you absolutely are terrified if them?" Justin said while making his grip a little tighter.
"Yeah.." I said nervously.
"Are you still?" Justin asked.
"Justin... Yow know I am." I answered.
"Oops." Justin chuckled. He then started to lead me towards a room.
"Justin, where are we going?" I asked. "What are you doing?"
"Ryan got a new pet." Justin chuckled while walking me into a room with a little cage.
"Stop, get that away from me!" I squealed. Ryan smirked and carried the snake closer. "Please stop, Ryan... Ryan!" I said while trying to get away from Justin. "Come on guys, this isn't cool."
"Make a deal with me." Justin laughed.
"Justin." I sighed.
"Go out with me for at least 2 weeks." Justin said.
"No." I defended. Ryan then came closer with the snake. "Ryan stop!" I scolded. "Justin, tell Ryan to stop!"
"Go out with me for at least two weeks and I'll tell Ryan to stop." Justin chuckled.
"But Justin, this isn't fair!" I whinnied.
"You weren't fair either.. Payback." Justin chuckled. Ryan then came really close and waved the snake in my face.
"Ok, ok, ok! Fine. Yes. Deal. Now tell Ryan to stop!"
"Promise?"
"Yes! I promise."
"Ok, Bro.. Go put it away." Justin said. Justin then let go of me and I faves him.
"I hate you." I said while smacking his arm.
"Love you too, girlfriend." Justin smirked and gave me a big bear hug.
"Let's go." I sighed while pulling away. We then walked out of the room and met up with mom and Jackson.
"Ok guys, what do you want to do now?" Mom asked.
"Mommy, I'm hungry." Jackson said.
"Ok, let's have lunch then." Mom said. We all agreed and went to go eat lunch.
* * *
Jackson wanted to go to McDonald's, so we went there. As I was about walk in, Justin stopped me. "What's wrong?" I asked.
"Let's go over there." Justin said while pointing to a fancier restaurant down the street.
"Why?" I asked.
"Come on, let's go." Justin said while grabbing my hand and leading me to the restaurant.
"Chicken nuggets would of been better." I said while we were seated at a table.
"This is nice though." Justin chuckled as he sat on the same side of the booth as me.
"Your menus." The waiter said while handing us the menus.
"Thanks." I said.
"What do you want?" Justin asked.
"Uh.. Chicken nuggets." I said.
"They don't have chicken nuggets here."
"Then let's go to McDonalds."
"Too late, we're already here."
"Fine... I'll have this chicken thing." I said while pointing to the picture.
"Two of those please." Justin said to the waiter.
"Alright, and your drinks?" The waiter asked while writing our orders down.
"CocaCola." I answered.
"And I'll have water." Justin said.
"Alright, your orders will be here in a couple of minutes." The waiter smiled and left.
"So.. What do you want to talk about?" Justin asked.
"You're so weird." I chuckled.
"How am I weird?"
"I don't know.. You usually don't say stuff like that."
"Well I just want to make this time different."
"What time?"
"This time.. Dating.. I want to make it different."
"Why?" I asked.
"We've gone out and broken up so many times... I used to think dating was only about making out, holding hands, hugging, or trying to get you naked in bed." Justin chuckled. "I wanna be more romantic, take things slow... Take you out on small dates... Just chill and talk."
"What if I liked making out with you all the time?" I joked.
"Then... Maybe we should right now." Justin smirked and left a little kiss on my neck.
"No." I giggled. "I'm joking." I said while Justin left little kisses all over my cheeks.
"Ok." Justin chuckled and stopped. I looked at him and smiled a little. "Do I get one now?" Justin asked.
"I guess." I chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"My baby." Justin smiled and hugged me.
"Your drinks." The waiter said suddenly.
"Oh, thanks man." Justin said and handed me my drink.
"No problem... Your food is almost ready." The waiter said and then left.
"Hey Justin?" I said while drinking my soda.
"Yeah?" He answered.
"I think those people are recording us." I said while looking straight at them.
"Who?" Justin asked as he looked around.
"Them." I pointed out. Justin then looked towards them also.
"Just ignore them." Justin sighed.
"Now I feel awkward, I don't want to look like an idiot." I said, just then the waiter came with our food.
"Would you like anything else?" He asked.
"If you don't mind.. Could you get those people to stop filming us? We're just trying to have lunch." Justin asked.
"Of course." The waiter said and went to go tell them to stop. They then stopped and left. We then started to eat.
* * *
"Justin, where are we going now?" I asked as we walked out the restaurant.
"Just wait and see." Justin said.
"What about mom, Ryan, and Jackson?" I asked.
"They already know... They're going to Atlanta, I said we'll go back later."
"Come on, just tell me. Please." I sighed.
"Nope." Justin chuckled.
"Please? I don't like surprises."
"Ky, wait."
"No, I don't like waiting." I said while stopping and crossing my arms. "I'm not moving, until you tell me."
"Stop being stubborn." Justin sighed.
"I just want to know where we are going."
"It's a surprise, now come on."
"Nope, I'm not moving."
"Look out! There's a snake!" Justin gasped while pointing to the floor. I let out a small scream and ran towards Justin. "There, you moved." Justin laughed as he put his arm around my waist and started to lead me to where we were going.
"That wasn't fair." I sighed.
"There wasn't any rules." Justin chuckled. I just rolled my eyes and we continued to walk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
Thanks for being patient... And idk.. I feel like this chapter was kind of boring. Im running out of ideas, hope you liked it.