Chapter 10

~Morning~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Kylie you're going to be late!" Dad scolded. 

"Hold on!" I said while finishing my makeup. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair and straightened it. I wore denim skinny jeans, light pink converse, white tanktop, light pink plaid shirt with white, and shades. I put on the key necklace Justin gave me and went downstairs. I was at my house and it was 6:30am. "Hey mom." I smiled while I walked into the kitchen. 

"Hey Ky, want a waffle?" 

"Sure, hey is Jackson back from Canada yet?" I asked while sitting on a stool. 

"He begged to stay a little longer." Mom sighed. 

"He must really like Jazzy." I joked. 

"He does. Jeremy said he saw him give Jazzy a little peck on the cheek." Mom chuckled. 

"Aww, that's cute." I smiled. "I haven't seen him in forever." I sighed. 

"We barely spend time together. You're always busy." Mom sighed. 

"I know. It's just that I have stuff to do and I don't want to let anyone down." 

"Don't work yourself too hard." Mom said while placing a waffle in front of me. 

"I wont." I said while eating a piece of the waffle. "Hey mom?" 

"Yes?" 

"Can I ask you something?" 

"Sure, what is it?" 

"Um.. Are you and dad really thinking about a divorce?" I asked awkwardly. 

"I don't know... He's always away and we don't have time for ourselves anymore. I think we're growing apart." Mom sighed. 

"But you guys can't. You even said you were willing to put up with his busy schedule on your wedding day." 

"I know, but... Ah I just don't know. I love him very much. I just don't know." 

"Maybe you two can go on vacation and just have couple time." I suggested. 

"That would be nice." 

"Then tell him." I said as I finished the waffle. 

"No, he is too busy." 

"No he isn't." I chuckled. "Here I'll tell him for you." I chuckled. "HEY DAD." I called out. 

"Yeah?" He asked while coming in. 

"You and mom should go on a vacation." I started. "Dad you need one, you work too much. You can have Brad take over for only about a week, you're other artist have their day-to-day manager and Justin has the rest of the crew." 

"A vacation can be nice." Dad said. "But what about you?" 

"I'll be in New York." 

"Do you know what you're suppose to do?" 

"Yeah, don't I just have to go to the photo shoot place?" I asked. 

"I'll just tell Allison what you have to do." 

"Ok, then it's settle. You two are going on vacation and no distractions. You can't take you phone." 

"What if there's an emergency?" 

"Ok fine you can bring your phone, but not your work one." 

"Alright." Dad sighed. "I'll book everything right now... Where do you wanna go?"