Chapter 16

Justin's P.O.V 

"You won all 7 awards... Congratulations." The interviewer said. 

"Yes I did. Thank you." 

"Your girlfriend Kylie... How is she?" 

"She's.." I said and smiled to the ground. "She's amazing." 

"Lets get this straight. You two are not engaged?" 

"No, no... It was a joke." I laughed. 

"Are you planning to in the future?" 

"Um... Yeah... I mean I've talked to her about it a few times." I blushed a little. 

"Do you two plan it all out? Like do you guys just sit there and say the roses will be on this side and the food would be this and that.. And stuff like that." He asked. 

"No." I chuckled. "I just say to her 'if I asked you, will you marry me?' and she just looks to the ground and kind of thinks to herself but in the end she always says something like 'I don't know.. That's in the future' and we leave it at that." 

"On a day off what do you two do together?" 

"Um well... There hasn't ever really been a day off that only us can spend.. Today was suppose to be it, but Scooter decided I should work." I sighed. 

"Ok, imagine the perfect day for only you two." 

"Hmm.... We could like... Watch movies all day and order pizza... In the night we'll go by the fire and just chill next to each other.. And while we're chilling we could make s'mores.. I'd write her a song with my guitar.. We could cuddle and fall asleep... And yeah." 

"Yeah.. Cuddle." He smirked while putting air quotes around 'cuddle.' I just chuckled and scratched the back of my head. 

"I was about to ask you a question.. But that would be totally out of the line." He laughed. 

"No, ask me it." I insisted. 

"Have you two... Done more than a cuddle?" He asked. All of a sudden you could feel the awkwardness in the air. 

"Uh.. Next question please." I said trying to hide my blush. 

"Ok... So, you play any sports?" He chuckled. 

"Yeah.. Lots." I laughed. He continued to answer questions. 

Kylie's P.O.V 

I drove up to Caitlin's driveway and saw that Christians hummer or their parents cars were not there. I sighed in relief and parked the car. I walked up to their door and knocked on it confidentially knowing that I won't have to deal with Christian. The door opened and my happy mood went completely away. 

"Hey?" Christian's said in a confused way. 

"Is Caitlin here?" I asked not making eye contact with him. 

"No, she went to go buy something." Christian said. 

"Are your parents here?" I asked looking up at him. 

"No, they went on a date." 

"Oh.. Well tell Caitlin I came by." I said turning around to leave. 

"No, wait for her... She won't take long." Christian said grabbing my arm. 

"Ok.. Fine, but no funny business." I scolded and walked inside. 

"You can sit on the couch." Christian said while picking up a small blanket and making a space for me. I sat down and Christian went to put away the blanket. "Do you want a brownie?" Christian asked while putting a brownie in front of my face.