Chapter 2

~1 Week Later~ 

Kylie's P.O.V 

"I'm gonna miss you." Christian pouted. We were outside the tour buses in his Hummer. 

"I'll miss you too." I sighed. 

"You guys are going to have to make this quick." Kenny said coming up to the window. 

"In a minute." I sighed. Kenny nodded and left. 

"Lets go." Christian said while getting out. I sighed and got out too. 

"You're going to behave alright?" I chuckled. 

"Me, what about you?" Christian joked and hugged me. 

"I'm going to behave, are you?" I giggled. 

"I promise I'll behave." Christian smiled. "But I want you away from Bieber." 

"You know I will." I chuckled. "You have to stay away from girls." 

"The only girls that I will come close to are my mom and Hope." 

"What about Caitlin?" 

"Exactly." 

"You're so mean." I giggled. 

"I know." Christian smirked. "Now give me another hug, I love your hugs." I smiled and hugged him again. 

"Alright, I better leave before they go all bitch mode." I chuckled. 

"Just one kiss." Christian pouted. 

"Ok." I smiled and gave him a long sweet kiss. Before we could finish the kiss, a bus honked. 

"Way to kill the mood." Christian joked as we broke away. 

"That's my queue." I sighed. "Bye, I love you." 

"Love you too." Christian sighed and we hugged one more time. I walked onto the bus and saw him. Justin. He was on his laptop, I don't think he noticed me get on. I rolled my eyes turned around to walk off the bus, but Kenny was there blocking the door. 

"And where are you going?" Kenny asked. 

"I want to go on a different bus." I argued. 

"All the other ones are full." Kenny chuckled. 

"All of them?" I sighed. 

"Yes, so go sit, we need to leave." 

"What about you?" I asked. 

"I have a different bus." Kenny chuckled. 

"Don't leave me alone with it." 

"You'll be fine." Kenny chuckled and closed the door. I sighed and sat on the couch, I didn't even look at him. I started to go on random apps on my phone. 

~1 Hour Later~ 

"You've changed." Justin spoke up. I didn't answer, we were perfectly fine doing our own thing. "Hello? Did you hear me?" 

"I don't give a fuck if I've changed. Now shut the hell up." I said without looking at him. 

"Yup you changed." He chuckled and sat on the couch across from me. "Can we talk?" 

"No." 

"Look, you were right, Selena did only want me for fame. She cheated on me, and now I know how you've must of felt when I cheated on you. It sucks. I just wanna say I'm not with Selena anymore." 

"And why do I care that you're not with her anymore?" 

"I was thinking.. Maybe we can..." 

"No."