Chapter 37

Kylie's P.O.V
"Justin where are we going? Why can't Caleb go? I don't want to go." I said as Justin lead me to the private jet.
"It's a surprise." Justin chuckled.
"What about Caleb? Who is taking care of him? He's going to miss me." I said as we went into the jet.
"Emily said she would take care of him... And he said I could take you, he's cool with it."
"Then tell me where we're going." I sighed.
"Nope... You're going to have to wait." Justin chuckled.
"Fine then, I'm not talking to you." I said while crossing my arms and sitting away from him.
Justin's P.O.V
I rolled my eyes at how childish Kylie was being. Im planning on taking her on a little vacation... I haven't told anyone yet, but I'm planning to propose to her the last day we're there, I just can't live without her. Yesterday was an awesome day and I want more like that. I took out my phone and took a sneaky picture of Kylie. 'Someone hates surprises...' I put as the caption of the picture and posted it on Instagram. 'noooo why are you with her again?!?' I read one comment. 'eww stay away from her, why her?' Another comment below the previous one said. 'Why do you choose her over Selena? She's nothing Justin, why are you with her?' the third comment said. I rolled my eyes and took a screenshot of those three comments. 'You stay by the one you love, she's my love.. My TRUE love, in fact. She gets me, I get her. I love her and it gets me annoyed/angry/sad when you guys say mean things to her, I still love you guys, my beliebers.. But Kylie is MY GIRL, MY LOVE, MY BABY, MY EVERYTHING... i just love her, ok? Please stop the hate, spread love.. Alright peace.' I typed and posted it. 'Off to somewhere magical.. @KylieBraun you ready :P?' I typed as a caption for a selfie I just took.
'No @justinbieber ... Where are we going? Tell me -.-' Kylie put as a caption on a picture she just took of me looking at my phone. 'Cheesy.' She commented on my picture where I said I loved her. 'there's a pimple on your forehead... here: 1-800-proactive' She commented on my selfie.
';P baby @KylieBraun' I put as the caption on a picture that showed her boobs that the paparazzi took one day.
"DELETE IT!" Kylie yelled and stormed over to me.
"I thought you weren't talking to me." I chuckled.
"Delete it!" She said while trying to take my phone away.
"Delete what?"
"That picture!"
"What picture?" I joked.
"You know what picture!"
"No I don't.. Tell me which one? I have lots."
"Justin!" Kylie sighed.
"Ok, look I deleted it." I chuckled and showed her.
"Thanks." She smiled. "So.. Where are we going?"
"Ky, it's a surprise."
"Ugh." She sighed and laid down. "This is kidnap." She said.
"But... You're not a kid."
"Fine then... adultnap."
"Just wait and see." I chuckled and closed my eyes to relax.
* * *
Kylie's P.O.V
"Babe, we're here." Justin said as he shook me to wake up.
"Huh?" I asked as I sat up.
"We're here." Justin smiled.
"Oh, ok." I said and got up. I wasn't really paying attention to where we were since I was tired. Justin then lead me out the jet and we were greeted Leis. "Thank you." I smiled.
"Welcome, welcome to our island... We are glad you guy came, it's an honor." I'm guessing the mayor or something of the island greeted.
"Thanks for having us." Justin smiled.
"This limo will take you to your hotel, we hope you enjoy your stay." He smiled while escorting us to the limo, the helpers were putting our bags in the back of the limo.
"Thanks." I said as we got in.
"You liking it so far?" Justin asked as the limo started to drive.
"Yeah." I yawned and laid my head on his shoulder.
"Baby you're tired?" Justin asked as he rubbed my back. I nodded and closed my eyes.
~5 Minutes Later~
"Enjoy your stay." The front desk lady said as she handed Justin the keys to our room. "Your bags should already be up there." She said, Justin and I both nodded our heads we headed up to our room. I still don't know where we are and right now I don't really want to know, all I know is that I want to go to sleep. When we got to out floor we went to our room- #145.
"You set this up, right?" I said as I stared at the bed, it was covered with rose petals and there was candles lit on the lamp table.
"I swear I didn't." Justin said while taking a picture of it.
"Oh well." I shrugged. "I'm going to sleep." I yawned and flopped onto the bed.
"Aren't you going to change or something?"
"Hmm.. No, I'm tired. Goodnight." I said while taking off my shoes and going under the covers.
"Well I'm going to take a shower." Justin said. I nodded my head and he went to the bathroom. I sighed and started to fall asleep.
* * *
~Morning~
"YOU TOOK ME TO HAWAII?!" I shouted as I jumped on top off Justin. Justin jumped a little cause I scared him. I let out a small giggle as Justin opened his eyes.
"Huh?... Oh yeah." Justin smiled.
"Why?" I asked.
"Didn't you want to come?"
"Yeah.. But why randomly?"
"I don't know... I just wanted to give you a gift.. We should us time."
"Aw that's sweet." I smiled.
"Now get off me so I can go take another shower to be refresh for the day."
"No, I'm taking a shower first." I said.
"Or... We can take a shower together." Justin smirked.
"In your dreams." I said while rolling my eyes.
"My dreams become a reality." He winked.
"Well not this dream." I said while getting off him, I went towards my suitcase and tried to find something to wear. "Who even packed my suitcase?" I said frustrated. "There's mainly bikinis." I said. "Wow, you did... Didn't you?" I scolded.
"What? We're in Hawaii... You can't wear sweats or pants... It's too hot." Justin chuckled.
"You're crazy if you think I'm going to wear this." I said while holding up a bikini that really revealing, it was basically pieces of string.
"It's worth a try." Justin shrugged. I rolled my eyes and continued to look thru the suitcase. I managed to find a short yellow sundress and some white short shorts. I then went to go take a shower.
* * *
"Finally you're done!" Justin sighed.
"Did I really take that long?"
"Yes!"
"Sorry." I chuckled. Justin then headed in the bathroom. I brushed my hair and then blowed dried it quickly, one I was done I put my hair up in a sort of messy bun. I put on some sunglasses, white sandals, and a necklace Caitlin got me. I sighed and looked around the room, it had a fancy beach theme, tropical. I saw Justin's phone laying on the bed, being the nosy and curious person I am, I grabbed it and sat down on the soft, white couch. I put my legs up on the small coffee table and tried to guess Justin's password. What could it be? Wouldn't be surprised of it was 1234. I tried it, but it was wrong. "Ok, so he's not that stupid." I said out loud to myself. I wonder if he's that creepy and put my birthday. I tried '5194' and it was correct. "Oh Justin." I chuckled to myself as I looked around his phone. '@KylieBraun is so amazing' I tweeted. No wait, he'd tweet that anyway. I deleted that tweet and tweeted '@NiallOfficial is my role model, teach me your Irish accent bro! #homies4life #yeah #swag #swaggy' I chuckled and tweeted some more tweets: 'Oh yeah I am so swaggy, I always say swaggy. I'd keep on being swaggy until I get very hungry.' '@ScooterBraun you are very old. #notswaggy' 'is your swag swag? #doctorstalker' {A/N: you'd know what doctor stalker is if you've seen Christian's old YouTube videos lol} 'SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG IM OUT' I tweeted that last tweet and then went on his Instagram. I took a lot of random selfies with stupid captions like: 'yo I'm swag.' 'BUBBLE BEAR' 'Fish fish moo moo' I then decided to take a video. "Hello to whom it may concern, as you may know the user justinbieber has been tweeting random shitzerdoodle things and he magically transformed into me and took selfies with random assstronaut captions, now understand... He will deny that it wasn't him, but trust me. It was him. Right now he's going to the moon to milk the cow that jumped over it and landed on it to get some fresh milk, Justin only drinks milk that came straight from a cow. So, yeah..." I said with a straight face, trying not to laugh.
"What are you doing?" Justin suddenly said.
"Bye guys, gotta go!" I said quickly and posted the video.
"Ky, what are you doing with my phone?" Justin asked.
"Huh? This is my phone." I said. I decided to record.
"Your phone is white.. That one is black." Justin pointed out.
"Oh, you don't say." I said.
"You tweeted something, didn't you?" Justin said while coming towards me.
"Eww put on some clothes." I said while scooting away. Justin only had a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Babe you know you want this." Justin smirked and started to open his towel. I pointed the camera to it.
"Justin!" I squealed and covered the camera, I didn't really think he would show his dick.
"What? It's not like you haven't seen it before." Justin chuckled.
"I've seen it, but the rest of the world hasn't seen it." I said while getting up.
"What? God dammit Kylie! Are you recording?!" Justin said.
"Maybe." I said.
"Delete it! Stop recording." Justin said while trying to take his phone away.
"Payback Justin, payback." I chuckled and ran away to the bathroom. "Ok beliebers, you guys can thank me later... He's probably going to delete in a second.. So enjoy this. Bye." I said and ended the video. I posted the video then waited about a minute so they could watch the video.
"Give me my phone." Justin said as I walked out the bathroom. He was waiting in front of the door.
"Here." I smiled and handed it to him.
"Why did you post it? Ugh.. Kylie." Justin scolded and deleted the video immediately.
"It slipped?" I shrugged.
"Whatever Ky." Justin sighed and went to put on some clothes. I sat on the end of bed and looked at the floor. I felt kind of bad. I must of made him look really, really stupid. "Are you going to eat breakfast or not?" Justin asked.
"I'll go in a bit." I answered.
"Alright, it's just down near the lobby, there should be signs." Justin said and walked out of the room. I sighed and got my phone. I opened up twitter and checked what they were saying. It was half negativity and half positivity. I sighed and headed down to the lobby. I followed the signs and found Justin eating a piece of bacon while scrolling on his phone, sometimes he would kind of roll his eyes and shake his head. Breakfast was set up buffet style, so I went up and got waffles, bacon, eggs, and orange juice. I set my food on the table and sat across from Justin, not next to him. I drank some juice and are a little. He looks pissed. Should I say something?
"Justin?" I said. He didn't answer, just looked up at me. "Are you mad? I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to, I wasn't thinking... I'll sort everything out... I'll take the blame or something... I'm just really really sorry." I apologized. I did feel bad and I was really sorry.
"You're so cute." Justin chuckled.
"So you're not mad?"
"How can I be mad at you?" Justin smiled.
"But you looked so pissed off."
"I was, but I got over it... It happened, so let's just move on." Justin said. I agreed and finished my breakfast.
"How long are we here?" I asked as I drank the last of my juice.
"Only 3 days.. I didn't want to take you away from Caleb for a long time." Justin answered.
"Ok.. So, what are we doing today?"
"I really want to take a helicopter ride and like they fly over an active volcano so you could see it."
"So a volcano tour?"
"Yeah, basically."
"Then let's go." I smiled while getting up. Justin smiled and we started walking to where we go for the tour.
~On the helicopter~
"No." I said while hugging Justin's arm tightly and burying my face in his shoulder, the pilot sort of dived the helicopter towards the volcano, so it felt like you were going to fall. You could feel the heat of the lava.
"Everything's fine." Justin comforted me and kissed the top of my head. We looked around the volcano for a couple of more minute and then we finally landed. We then spent the day doing fun activities like swimming with little sharks, they weren't harmful, scuba diving, and watching a Hawaiian performance.
* * *
~Late Afternoon~
"This was a fun day." I smiled while I sat in between Justin's leg, we were sitting on a long beach chair, overlooking the ocean.
"Yeah and ending this perfect day with a perfect sunset with my perfect girl." Justin said while putting his arms around me. I then took out my phone and took a picture. The picture only showed our legs, the beautiful ocean, and the sunset, it was a picture like you see on the internet. 'Perfect day with a perfect ending <3' I put as the caption on Instagram and posted it.
"You stole my picture." I said while looking up at him.
"I didn't, I just reposted it." Justin chuckled. "Plus I put a different caption." Justin pointed out. 'Perfect day, perfect ending, perfect girl... #lifeisgood #repost'
"Hey Justin?" I said while sitting up and facing him.
"Yeah?" Justin asked. I surprised him by giving him a sweet kiss on the lips. "What was that for?" Justin asked with a smile.
"Seemed appropriate for this moment." I shrugged with a smile.
"I love you." Justin smiled and hugged me.
"Love you too." I replied and hugged back.
"I have one last surprise." Justin said while getting up.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Follow me." Justin smiled and grabbed my hand and lead me down the beach. We only walked for about 1 or two minutes until we got there.
"This is for us?" I asked, amazed by what I saw.
"Of course." Justin smiled. There was a nice table for two with some candles on it and a nice dinner. He then lead me to the table and helped me sit down. Just then out of nowhere these dudes started playing 'One Less Lonely Girl' but a classical version, with violins and stuff. Justin then gave me a rose. I smiled and covered my face with my hands.
"Justinnn... You're so sweet." I smiled, he made me feel special. He's the only one who can make me feel like this. I don't know why, but I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach.
"Only for you." Justin smiled. I looked down shyly and smiled like crazy. We then started eating. Once we were finished, Justin grabbed my hand and we started to slow dance to the music. "I love you." Justin whispered in my ear.
"I love you too." I said while staring at his eyes. He smiled and licked his lips. I then started to lean in. When our lips met, I could feel sparks all over again. I felt Justin smile in between the kiss, which made me also. We then broke apart to get some air.
"Wow." Justin smiled. I giggled and hugged him, with my arms around his neck. Justin hugged back and we were like that for about a minute. "Come on, let's go back to the hotel, I'm pretty tired."
"Sure." I agreed.
"Boys, thanks for helping me make it a magical dinner." Justin said. They nodded and then we started to walk back to the hotel, hand in hand.
~Bathroom~
"Ahhh!" I screamed as I felt something wrap around my waist while I was shampooing my hair. I turned around and saw Justin there naked with a smirk on his face. "What the hell Justin? You almost gave me a heart attack!" I scolded.
"Sorry babe." Justin smirked while playing with my boobs.
"Stop it." I said while slapping his hands away.
"Alright, let me help you.. So you can finish faster." Justin smirked and started to rub body wash all over my body while I shampooed and conditioned my hair.
"Hey... Keep your fingers to yourself." I blushed, Justin wanted to start fingering me.
"Sorry, I couldn't help it." Justin chuckled.
"Well... Bye now." I said while walking out of the shower.
"Love you!" Justin called out.
"Yeah." I replied and dried myself off with a towel. This time I brought my clothes with me to the bathroom, so I put them on. I brushed my hair and decided to just leave it down. I brushed my teeth and then walked out of the bathroom. I was also pretty tired, so I just began to rest on the bed.
"Say you love me!" Justin said while jumping on top of me. I looked up at him and he was only wearing boxers and one of his white tank tops. He had his phone in his hand, I think he was recording.
"What?" I asked while hiding under the covers.
"Say you love me." Justin repeated. He started chuckling for no reason.
"I... Love.... Food." I giggled.
"You... I love YOU." Justin chuckled while correcting me.
"Food, I love FOOD." I joked while sticking my tongue out at him.
"Say you love me."
"Fine... You love me." I giggled.
"No say that you love me."
"That you love me."
"Nooo." Justin sighed. "Oh wait.. Say.. I love you."
"I know you love me... But what do I say?" I laughed. It was cute how he was getting frustrated.
"This is my life." Justin sighed while rolling his eyes and pointing the camera to himself.
"Justin guess what." I said.
"Huh?" Justin answered.
"I love you." I smiled.
"Who? Who do you love?" Justin smirked.
"YOU, I love YOU." I said.
"I love you too." Justin smiled and attacked me with a hug.
"Are you recording?" I asked.
"Maybe." Justin chuckled.
"Don't post it... Or else." I threatened.
"Or else what?" Justin asked.
"Then I won't love you anymore."
"Alright fine." Justin said and just saved the video to his phone.
"I'm like really tired, so goodnight."
"Yeah me too... Night." Justin said. Justin turned off the light and the laid down in the bed too. Next thing you know we were sound asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
Here you guys go! Sorry if this chapter wasn't as good.

So I decided that I will finish this book with about 45 chapters, then I will start like another like season or something, but it's about Caleb. Hope you understand <3

MAKE SURE YOU BUY RECOVERY TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT AND HELP GET IT TO NUMBER ONE FOR JUSTIN <3 AND SO WE CAN UNLOCK ANOTHER FILM FRIDAYS :)