Chapter 31

~10 AM~
Kylie's P.O.V
"Yo Ky." Ryan said as I sat at the table to eat breakfast.
"Hey, why are you here?" I asked. "Where's everyone else?"
"I fell asleep here and Scooter went to his office, Alfredo went home, Kenny is with Justin, Justin took Kelsey and her daughters shopping, Jessica and Pattie went to do errands, and you and I are sitting right here eating breakfast." Ryan answered while drinking some orange juice.
"Where's Jackson?" I asked while getting some pancakes.
"He's over in the living room playing the iPad."
"Oh." I said while looking over to the living room. "Wait.. Why did Justin take her shopping? Why couldn't Pattie."
"Woah Ky, don't get jealous."
"I'm just asking why, Justin said we were going to the zoo."
"Justin offered, since Pattie and Jessica had 'important' plans."
"Wow, then he completely forgot about me. I thought I was suppose to be the first thing on his mind." I sighed.
"Ky, you're getting jealous." Ryan chuckled.
"No I'm not, I'm just saying. If he really loved me then he'd be here taking me to the zoo like he said he would."
"If you want to go to the zoo that bad, then I'll take you." Ryan offered.
"Yes, you take me.. That'll teach Justin for ditching me." I said while eating a pancake.
"You have major jealousy issues." Ryan chuckled.
"No I don't." I defended.
"Whatever." Ryan chuckled. We then continued to eat.
* * *
~Zoo~
"Ready buddy?" Ryan asked while looking back to Jackson.
"Yeah!" He cheered. I smiled and then we got out of the car, I opened the door for Jackson and then carried him.
"2 adults and 1 one child." Ryan said to the ticket lady.
"Would you like the all access pass?"
"Uh.. Do you want it?" Ryan asked me.
"Sure." I answered.
"Yeah, we'll take it." Ryan said to the ticket lady.
"Alright." She smiled. Ryan then paid the amount and we have her our wrists so she could put the bracelets on us. "Have a nice day." She said.
"You too." I smiled and then we entered the zoo.
"Where should we go first?" Ryan asked.
"Hmm.. Where do you want to go first Jackson?" I asked.
"Sharks!" Jackson cheered.
"What is it with boys and sharks?" I chuckled and then we walked to the aquarium.
"Look buddy, starfish." Ryan said to Jackson while pointing at the piece of glass.
"Wow." Jackson said, you could tell he was amazed. "It's Patrick!"
"Yeah, it's Patrick." I chuckled.
"Where's Spongebob?" Jackson asked.
"He's sick... He couldn't make it." Ryan answered.
"Come on, let's see the other fish." I said. We then continued to walk through the aquarium, ignoring the people taking pictures. I just let Jackson enjoy himself and made sure he had fun since it was his first time.
* * *
"Hey.. Isn't that Kenny?" Ryan asked as he sat down, Jackson and I were sitting down at one of the food areas eating some nachos.
"Who?" I asked while looking behind me.
"Kenny, over there." Ryan pointed out.
"Oh yeah.. Why is he here?"
"I don't know.. But if Kenny is here... Then that means..."
"Justin's here." I finished his sentence for him as I looked directly at Justin.
"What, this doesn't make sense." Ryan said confused.
"Quick look away." I said while turning back around.
"He's here with Kelsey." Ryan said as he looked away.
"Oh he's gonna get it." I scolded while getting up. "Come on guys, lets see the rain forest." I commanded.
"Jealous?" Ryan teased. while walking beside me.
"No, I'm not jealous." I defended.
"Are you mad?" Ryan asked. I just shrugged. "Aww Ky, don't get mad, get glad!"
"You're so weird." I chuckled.
"Maybe he just brought them here to be nice."
"He should of told me though." I sighed.
"Don't worry.. I don't think Justin goes for older women."
"Then why did he go for Selena? Huh? She's older than him."
"Just by one year.. Kelsey is like 4 years older than him."
"Sissy, can we go on that?" Jackson interrupted while pointing to the sky.
"On what?" I asked while looking up.
"I think he wants to go on the skyfari." Ryan said.
"Sure, that looks like fun." I said. We then waited in the line to go to the skyfari.
~Skyfari~
We eventually got on the box like seat {A/N: Idk how to explain it, but basically the seat thing they're going on is like box.. idk, hope you guys get me lol} with two other people and started to go up. Ryan was in the middle, Jackson was on his right, and I was on his left. Across from us was this teenage girl, probably 14, and I'm guessing her brother. "So are you mad at Justin?" Ryan asked me.
"Uh.. Nah, I'm ok." I sighed. "I'm just gonna give him a hard time, just because I like it when he gets mad and frustrated." I giggled.
"Well that's nice." Ryan joked.
"I know I'm mean to him.. But that's just how we work." I shrugged.
"Look at the girl." Ryan whispered to me. I looked over to her and she looked like she was going to pass out.
"It looks like she wants to scream or something." I whispered back.
"Are you ok? Do you need water or something?" Ryan asked her as he offered her his water bottle.
"YES!" She squealed and took the water.
"Chug it down girl." I giggled.
"ANDY, I JUST DRANK WATER THAT THE RYAN BUTLER DRANK OUT OF! ANDY!" She screamed.
"YEAH, I SAW!" He replied.
"I NEED TO TWEET THIS!" She screamed. "HERE HOLD IT AND POSE, ALSO JACKSON!" She said while positioning us." COULD YOU GUYS FOLLOW ME?!" She asked after she tweeted the picture.
"Sure." Ryan answered and took his phone out.
"I'll follow you later, I don't have a phone." I said.
"Ok, ok, ok.. My username is @MyLoveForBiebs {A/N: random username} make sure you remember it." She said, she then looked at her phone. "OH MY GOD, RYAN FOLLOWED ME!" She screamed. "WHAT, RYAN YOU TWEETED ME!" She screamed. 'wow, you can scream loud, lol @MyLoveForBiebs' I read what Ryan tweeted from his phone.
"BABE FOLLOW ME TOO PLEASE, I LOVE YOU!" Her brother said. "MY USERNAME IS @KylieBsHusband"
"Yes, of course.. I will later." I said.
"Thank you!" He said while getting up and sitting on my lap. "I love you so much! We're going to get married!" He said while freaking out, he wrapped his arms around my neck and gave me a huge hug.
"Andy! Get a picture with your wife!" His sister said.
"Oh yeah! Please!" He said while taking out his phone.
"Sure." I chuckled. He then opened his twitter app and then composed a new tweet. He clicked the camera button and then I smiled for the picture. 'SELFIE WITH MY WIFE!!!' I saw him tweet with the picture.
"Another one, please!" He asked. I nodded. "Can I kiss you cheek in this one?" He asked.
"Uh... Sure." I answered. 'IS THIS REAL LIFE?! MY BABEEE!' He tweeted with the picture. 'BUT GUYS, IM SITTING ON MY WIFES LAP!! DREAMS DO COME TRUE!' I saw him tweet.
"You're a big fan, huh?" I chuckled.
"Massive!" He replied. Just then the skyfari ended and we got back on the ground. "Aww, I don't wanna leave you." He sighed.
"Well... We're gonna have to get off this." I said while standing up, he managed to stay hugging me.
"Uh... Are you ever going to let go?" Ryan chuckled as he walked off with Jackson.
"Not yet." He said, I managed to walk off, but he was still hugging me.
"Ok, you're going to have to let go now." I chuckled.
"Wait..." He said.
"Andy, mom is waiting for us at the entrance.. Let go now." His sister said.
"Ok, fine.. Let me just do this." He said.
"Do wh-" I was about to say, but he surprisingly smashes his lips against mine.
"Hey, what the hell is is going on?" Someone said, next thing I knew Justin was pulling me to a random corner.
"Hey, hey, hey.. That hurts." I scolded while rubbing my arm.
"What was that?" Justin scolded.
"What?" I asked.
"Why were you kissing him?!" Justin said. "Answer me now." Justin commanded.
"Can we talk about it later? Alone." I asked.
"No, now."
"Justin... But there's people staring." I said while looking at the ground and playing with my fingers.
"Let them stare, I don't care.. Just answer me."
"No."
"Kylie." Justin said frustrated.
"Justin leave me alone." I said while crossing my arms.
"But, you're my girlfriend."
"No I'm not." I defended.
"The deal was for 2 weeks Kylie."
"Not anymore. The deal is off."
"You can't undeal the deal."
"Guess what, I just undealed the deal."
"You're mine. Come on." Justin said while grabbing my arm.
"Justin, where are we going?" I sighed.
"Ryan, Kenny, we'll be going early, take Kelsey and the kids around some more, Jamie wanted to see the penguins." Justin commanded. "Here, buy the kids anything they want." Justin said while handing Kenny a random amount of money.
"Dude, where are you going?" Ryan asked.
"It doesn't matter, keep them safe." Justin said and then he pulled me towards the entrance to get out of the zoo. "Get in." Justin commanded while opening the car door. I listened and got in.
"Justin, why are you so angry?" I asked why rubbing my arm.
"Because you don't understand how much I love you and it hurts when you're kissing other guys." Justin said frustrated while starting the car.
"I didn't kiss him, he kissed me.. He's just a fan, even ask Ryan."
"I don't care who he is, he still kissed my girl."
"You're being dramatic." I sighed. Justin didn't reply, he just continued to drive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
Thanks for reading everyone :) did you like it?