Chapter 47

~Next Morning~
Kylie's P.O.V
"Holy shit!" I said as I found myself laying against Chaz in my room. I sat up quickly, which was a mistake.. It just gave me a huge headache.
"Oh my god Ky! What are you doing here?!" Chaz asked as he sat up quickly too, he had a huge headache too.
"Me?! This is my room! What are you doing here?!" I asked. "Where's your clothes?!" I asked, he was only in his boxers. I looked down and saw I only had my bra and underwear on too.
"Ew please tell me we didn't do anything." Chaz said while getting out if bed, he took a pair of Justin's shorts and a shirt from the closet. I walked over to the closet and put in a random t-shirt and shorts.
"Where's Justin? Where's everyone? What happened last night?" I said trying to remember, but I couldn't.
"Where's Sophia!?" Chaz asked. "The last thing I remember from last night is watching Justin get a lap dance I think."
"The last thing I remember is having a male stripper be all over me." I said. I looked in the mirror and I my eyes were red, my hair was messy, and I think I had a little hickey. "I'm going to see if anyone is downstairs." I said while opening the door.
"I'll go with you." Chaz said. We passed a guest room and no one was in there. We went downstairs and found Alfredo passed out on the couch and Caitlin on the other one. I then looked in the kitchen and Jasmine was was sleeping on the countertop. "What happened last night." Chaz chuckled.
"Ugh where's Justin?" I sighed. I then walked into the library and found Sophia, David, and Emily in there.
"There she is." Chaz sighed in relief.
"I just want Justin." I sighed angrily. I looked all over the house, but couldn't find him. Then I decided to look outside. "There he is!" I said to myself and went over to Justin. How in the world did he get out here? He was sleeping in a pool side chair. "Justin... Baby." I said while shaking him lightly.
"Huh? What?" He said while sitting up quickly. "Oh fuck." He said while holding his head.
"What are you doing out here?" I asked.
"Uh... I don't know." He said honestly.
"Come on baby... Lets go inside." I said while helping him up, his clothes somehow had gotten in the pool.
"And we're back with the latest details on what really did happen last night at Kylie Braun's and Justin Bieber's parties." I heard a lady on the TV say. Everyone else was already awake watching the TV. Justin sat on the couch and I sat on his lap while his arm was around my waist and mine were around his neck.
"Ok let's start with Kylie." The male co host said.
"Kylie Braun got totally drunk last night, sources say her and her gal pals took shot after shot.. She also got so lip action with Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and her pal Caitlin Beadles!" She said while showing videos and pictures of me making out with them at different times.
"Oh god." I said embarrassed. Everyone stared at me and I blushed.
"That's hot." Chaz laughed.
"It is." Justin chuckled.
"I don't remember that." Caitlin defended.
"Me either." I sighed.
"But that's not all.. Kylie also received a lap dance from a male stripper named Fernando!" She said while showing videos and pictures. I shook my head and looked down.
"There was also another mysterious man that got to share a make out session with Kylie!" The man said and showed a video of me kissing a guy with shades.
"Who is that?" Justin asked.
"I honestly don't know." I said.
"Who the mystery man you're wondering? You will not believe this, but the mystery man is none other than Ryan Butler!" The lady said while showing picture of Ryan outside the club. I tensed up and buried my face in Justin's shoulder. Why the hell did I kiss him?! How did he even get there?! Why didn't anyone stop me!? I listened as they said what Justin did, he got drunk, had strippers all over him, and danced with girls.
"Justin Bieber also had a make out session with the one and only... Selena Gomez!" The man said. I sat up and looked at Justin.
"But that's not all, Justin also poured a drink at her once he recognized who she was and walked away!" The lady said. They then talked more about last night.
"Justin I swear I did not know it was Ryan." I said.
"It's ok baby." He said while rubbing my back, wow I thought he would get mad.
"Ok... They only explained at the party... So why did Ky and I end up sleeping next to each other in only our underwear?" Chaz asked.
"You slept with my man?" Sophia scolded.
"I didn't mean to.. We didn't do anything." I defended. "I don't even know how he ended up next to me."
"How did I end up on the countertop in the kitchen.. That is the real question." Jasmine said while drinking orange juice.
"No.. The real question is how did I end up outside and not next to my baby?" Justin asked.
"Ok guys... Lets just forget all about this.. It was just one night, plus we were drunk." Alfredo said.
"Yeah you're right." Caitlin said. We all agreed to let last night pass.
"I'm going to sleep, my head hurts so much." Jasmine said. Caitlin, Alfredo, Chaz, and Sophia also went to go back to sleep.
"I'm going to go get dressed then we'll go pick up Caleb, alright?" Justin said.
"We're going to go get Shayla and head home.. We'll come over later." Emily said. I nodded and watched as they left.
"I need to shower... I feel all sweaty and gross."
"Let's save water and shower together." Justin smirked.
"We'll see." I chuckled and went upstairs. I undressed and covered myself with a robe.
"Dude, what's that?" Justin asked as he pointed to my leg.
"What?" I asked.
"This." Justin said while pulling away the robe a little. "Is that a bruise or hickey?" Justin asked. "Oh hell no."
"What?" I asked as I looked down at it. 'u sexy ;p Chaz w/h' Was written in a sharpie. "Oh my god." I sighed.
"You didn't fuck him did you?"
"I don't know." I defended.
"You're mine." Justin sighed angrily.
"I know baby.. Im yours, only yours.. The only person that can have me is you." I said while wrapping my arms around his neck. I was sitting on the toilet, the cover was obviously down, while he was on his knees in front of me. I rested my forehead on his and stared into his eyes. "Your breath smells like alcohol." I chuckled.
"So does yours." Justin chuckled and buried his head in my neck. His hot breath on my neck made me shiver. All of a sudden I felt his hand slide up my leg. "Damn I already made you wet." Justin chuckled as he massaged down there in a softy circular motion.
"Justin." I whispered while hiding my face in his neck. He kissed my neck and continued to go in a circular motion. I blushed and bit my lip. "Baby." I moaned softly. Justin then slipped two finger in.
"You like that baby?" Justin whispered while kissing my neck.
"Yes." I moaned softly and ran my fingers through his hair. Justin then teased me by stopping and licking his fingers clean. "Justin." I sighed angrily.
"Time to shower baby." Justin chuckled.
"No, more." I whined.
"Nope." Justin chuckled.
"Please." I sighed while tracing his abs with my finger.
"No Ky."
"Justin I'm going to make you do more even if I have to force you." I said sexually frustrated and tackled Justin lightly on the floor so I was on top of him.
"Ky." Justin laughed.
"You made me horny." I said while placing his hands on my boobs.
"HELP KYLIE IS IS BEING INAPPROPRIATE!" Justin yelled while laughing. "GUYS!" He yelled again. I then closed the bathroom door and locked it since it was open.
"Take off your boxers." I commanded.
"No." Justin chuckled. I rolled my eyes and took them off for him. "Ky.. Baby." Justin laughed.
"You find this amusing, don't you?" I asked while starting to give him a hand job.
"It's funny.. and cute... since you're not usually... the sexual one." Justin managed to say in between his soft moans. I messed with him and pumped really fast. "Oh fuck Kylie." I giggled and then stopped, to mess with him like he did to me.
"Shower time." I smirked and got up and turned on the water.
"Babe." Justin sighed angrily. I chuckled, took off the rest of my robe, and got in the shower.
"Justin stop." I giggled as Justin tried to get 'jerry' (A/N: oh my god I'm just realizing what I'm writing oh my god.. sorry it's inappropriate and I will stop soon :p just a little more and then all sweet cute stuff ok? hang in there bbys) inside of me. "We have to go get Caleb soon."
"Ok.. Ok fine." Justin sighed. We then proceeded to take a shower together.
* * *
~Dads House~
Dad opened the door and let Justin and I come in. "Have fun last night?" Dad asked.
"Dad... please don't get mad." I said.
"Mad? Why will I be mad?... Kylie you two are old enough to make your own decisions now.. You two work so hard, you deserve to have one night to party." Dad said.
"Oh." I answered.
"Your mother ever insisted to get you guys these hangover baskets." Dad chuckled and pointed to baskets on the counter.
"Jasmine and Alfredo need those the most." Justin said.
"I have a little headache.. That's all." I said.
"Me too." Justin said.
"Mommy!" Caleb cheered as he came down the stairs.
"Hey baby." I smiled and bent down to hug him.
"Daddy!"
"Hey buddy." Justin smiled and bent down to hug him also.
"Thanks for watching him." I thanked mom and dad.
"Anytime." Mom smiled. We then left to the car.
"Mommy can we get a puppy? You said I can get a puppy." Caleb asked as Justin started the car.
"Um." I said while looking at Justin. "Should we get one now?" I asked Justin.
"If you want." Justin shrugged.
"Do you really want a puppy?" I asked Caleb.
"Yes." He smiled.
"Ok then." I nodded.
"To the pet store!" Justin said in a goofy way and started to drive to the pet store.

"Daddy you said the pet store." Caleb sighed as Justin pulled up to a gas pump.
"I know buddy." Justin chuckled. "The car is hungry and if we don't feed it then it won't work anymore." Justin explained.
"Really?" Caleb asked.
"Yes, the car has to eat too and it's favorite food is gas so I be nice and give it gas everyday." Justin chuckled.
"Oh." Caleb smiled. Justin put on shades since his eyes were red and there was pap.
"Justin I'm going to get something to drink." I said while taking my seatbelt off. He nodded and handed me an extra pair of shades.
"Your eyes are redder than mine." He chuckled.
"No they aren't." I defended while putting them on.
"I'll meet you inside." Justin said while kissing my cheek and getting out to put gas in the car.
"Come on Caleb, lets go get something to drink." I said as I got out of the car and helped him out.
"Can I get candy?" Caleb asked as he grabbed my hand and we walked up to the gas station.
"I don't know.. It might be too early." I said.
"Okay." Caleb sighed. We walked into the gas station and I went to get water.
"What do you want to drink?" I asked.
"Hmm." Caleb said and pretended he was in deep thought. I chuckled at how cute he looked.
"Ready?" Justin asked as he came up next to me and put his hand around my waist.
"He's thinking about what he wants to drink." I said.
"I want one if those." Caleb said while pointing to the slushy machine.
"Pick something else." I said. Caleb frowned and crossed his arms.
"Come on Ky... Let him have one." Justin said.
"No it's too early."
"It's noon."
"Really?" I asked. Justin nodded. "Ok fine." I sighed.
"Yay!" Caleb smiled. Justin gave him a red slushy then got himself a blue one.
"Anything else?" Justin asked.
"I'm going to get pills for this headache I have." I said and went to go get some. Justin got a doughnut and we went to the cashier. "Wow Justin." I chuckled and pointed to a magazine that had a picture of him getting a lap dance on the cover.
"I was thinking about you baby." Justin chuckled.
"Whatever."
"Oh yeah? I bet you weren't even thinking about me while you were making out with Miley." He pointed out.
"She kisses better." I shrugged.
"I see how it is." Justin sighed and paid the cashier.
"Justin I'm joking." I said as we walked back to the car. He didn't answer, just put Caleb in the car. "Baby I'm kidding you kiss way better." I said while leaning him again the car.
"K." Justin said.
"K as in kiss me?" I joked.
"No K as in kill me." Justin chuckled.
"Do you love me?"
"No I absolutely hate you."
"I hate you more." I said while kissing him on the cheek. Justin chuckled and then we got in the car and drove to the pet store.
* * *
~Park~
"He's so cute." I smiled as I watched Caleb play with his new puppy. Caleb picked out a girl sheltie puppy, he insisted on naming her noodle. Caleb looks like he is having the time of his life. "I wish I had a childhood like this." I sighed as I rested my head on Justin's shoulder, we were sitting on a bench watching Caleb.
"When I was his age I was teaching myself to play the drums with a chair." Justin chuckled.
"When I was his age I was probably playing by myself in a corner while dad was at a meeting.. He'd take me to them because he couldn't find a last minute babysitter." I sighed.
"Still.. I had a worse childhood."
"No you didn't.. I did." I said while sitting up and looking at him.
"You were rich Ky.. I was poor."
"I was lonely." I defended. "Yeah I was rich, but I was also poor."
"Poor? How can you be poor and rich at the same time?"
"I was poor in company.. Like you had your mom and dad, they weren't together, but you still had both.. You had friends like Chaz and Nolan and.. Ryan... You had your grandparents... I'd pick being poor with loving people around me then being rich and lonely... And maybe that's why I don't give everything Caleb wants like you do."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm saying.. You'd give Caleb anything he wants when he asks... I don't because I know what it's like to have everything I wanted, but I learned that that didn't matter... I was spoiled, it made me even more lonely.. I had all these things, but I didn't have anyone to share it with.. You get me?" I explained. "And now that I think if it... Maybe that's why I hated you so much."
"What?"
"I think I hated you so much cause dad was giving you all the love that I never really got, he said he was proud of you.. He never really told me that. He listened and payed attention to you... And that made me just be more lonely. He bought me stuff to say sorry, but all I wanted was a hug or something.. Basically I was jealous of you Justin. You had everything I ever wanted."
"So what was the main reason that made you not hate me anymore?"
"Your kindness and love that you gave to me... You proved to me that all you wanted to do was love me... And it made me realize 'wow... I need to keep him.' because that's all I want.. To be loved."
"Aw baby... I will love you forever.. I love you so much.. Since day one I've loved you.. And that's what I ever wanted also, to be loved by you." Justin smiled and hugged me tightly.
"I love you so much too." I said and hugged him back. "I just want Caleb to enjoy life with people that will give him lots of love, not items."
"I'll make sure that happens." Justin said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and continued to watch Caleb play.
* * *
~Home~
"You got a puppy?" Alfredo asked as noodle played with his shoe.
"Mine, her name is noodle." Caleb said while picking her up and putting her on the couch.
"You named her noodle?" Alfredo chuckled. Caleb nodded and they started playing with her.
"Are the others still here?" Justin asked.
"Yes they're still sleeping." Alfredo answered.
"Are you hungry?" I asked Alfredo.
"Yes mam." Alfredo answered goofily.
"Want pizza? I'm too lazy to cook." I answered.
"Sound good.. Make sure you get beef." Alfredo said. I nodded and then ordered 3 pizzas, pepperoni, cheese, and beef. "You should of seen the tweets that was getting sent to me on twitter." Alfredo chuckled.
"What did they say?" I asked as I sat down on the couch opposite of him. Justin came and sat next to me.
"They were saying things like 'make sure Justin is ok!' 'protect Jylie!' 'send them a hangover basket!' and stuff like tha."
"Oh yeah that reminds me.. Scooter got us hangover baskets, they're by the door." Justin said. I took out my phone and read what they were saying on twitter. 'it was just one night.' I tweeted. 'Made out with @MileyCyrus @ArianaGrande and @godsgirl8494 ... pretty successful night ;p' I tweeted as a joke.
'@KylieBraun good kisser ;p' Miley replied.
'@KylieBraun I don't remember anything.' Ariana replied.
'@KylieBraun it's going to be awkward when I come downstairs.' Caitlin replied.. yay that means she's awake.
'Yeah well.. I woke up outside on a pool chair @KylieBraun' Justin tweeted me. I glanced at him and we both laughed.
'Jasmine fell asleep on the counter in the kitchen tho @KylieBraun @justinbieber' Alfredo tweeted.
'@KylieBraun did you have drunk sex with Justin?' I read a tweet. I laughed and shook my head.
'@jylieisbetter lol... no I woke up next to Chaz.. smh.' I replied. Once I replied that my mentions were going insane.
"I shouldn't of tweeted that." I said out loud.
"Dramaaaa." Justin jokingly sang.
'Guys I love Justin lol :)' I tweeted.
'Guys I love Kylie ;)' I saw Justin tweet. Just then I heard the door ring.
'Pizza is hereeeeee :D' I tweeted and got up. I opened the door and the pizza man was there with the pizza.
"$30" He said with a smile.
"Justin, Fredo.... Any of you have change?" I shouted.
"I only have my credit card." Alfredo replied.
"I only have one hundreds." Justin replied. I sighed.
"Congratulations it's your luck day." I said to him. "Keep the change." I said while handing him $100.
"Wow thanks." He smiled.
"Have a nice day, bye." I smiled. He waved and left. I went back to the living room with the pizza and we all started to eat, we saved some for the rest for when thy wake. Justin and so cuddled on the couch while Alfredo was playing with Caleb and noodle outside. This is so relaxing, I can't wait until we're married and the days are like this. I smiled at the thought and watched TV with Justin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
I'm sorry this is short... But I couldn't really think of ideas. Hope you liked it :)

BELIEVE MOVIE IS OUT TODAY MAKE SURE YOU GO SEE IT WITH YOUR FAMILIES

JOURNALS IS OUT ON ITUNES ALREADY ITS ONLY $1.09 FOR YOU IF YOU BOUGHT THE MUSIC MONDAY SINGLES EACH WEEK THEY CAME OUT

PEOPLE ARE ASKING WHAT MY TWITTER IS SO HERE YOU GO: @BeenHereSince09

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS :D HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!