1 | luke's crush

Luke closed his locker as he gripped his maths book in his hands. Luke turned around from the locker and started walking down the hallway, smiling softly at everyone he passed.

"Hey Luke"
The blonde girl who sits behind him in English class smiles brightly in his direction. Luke gave her a sweet wave as he walked past. He could hear her giggle quietly as he turned the corner and walked through another hallway.

Suddenly he stopped. Freezing in his place as his eyes landed upon him. His short, slightly rounder figure clad in an oversized black sweater and black sweatpants. Luke leaned against the wall and watched him attempt to grab his Maths book from the top shelf. The blonde chuckled to himself as he walked up to him, pressing his chest against the smaller boys back as he leaned up and grabbed the boys Maths book. Luke sweetly smiled as he handed it to him, the blondes heart fluttering as the smaller boy blushed. He grabbed the book from Luke, his fingers brushing over his, causing the skin to burn in the best way.

"Th-thank y-you"
The boy said.

"No problem, cutie"
Luke smiled, before turning around and walking away with a deep crimson blush painting his cheeks.