Chapter 25 - Making up

Wes POV

We finish recording Sunset Boulevard nailing it this time, the tension between Drew and me is luckily gone. When Melina left this morning, I kinda lost it. I was ready to beat the grab out of him because if he tries to come between Melina and me, he should be ready for world war 3.  That woke him up and he promised that the earlier will never happen again. I get why he was angry but come on, why from all the girls he has to fall for mine?!

And Melina today, woah never seen her so pissed off! I don't get why she reacted so strongly? Yeah I know she hates people getting mad at her or causing drama but it's weird she got that upset. At least she didn't realize the real reason why Drew-

My inner thoughts are cut off by someone clapping their hands. "Wooooooah."

I forget what I was thinking about and smile, I could recognize that voice anywhere. She stands up behind the screen and waves her hand, she's here. I was actually starting to get worried will she even show up. "Are you stalking us over there Melina?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Well what can I say, I'm a fan and someone needs to be a groupie." She winks and walks over.

"Yea I definitely don't mind having you as one." I wrap my hands around her waist and we both grin as we start leaning in. Just when our lips are about to touch, I get hit by a plectrum. "Outch!"

"We are supposed to record here, not watch you make out!" Keaton ruins the moment, once again.

"Let's take a five." I glare at him.

Before I manage to say more, Drew taps Melina on her shoulder with his tail between his legs. "Eh Melina I wanna-"

She cuts him off. "Wait Drew. Could we go somewhere to talk privately?" 

Drew lifts up his brows in surpsrise and rubs his neck nervously. "Erm yea sure."

--

It's been half an hour and I'm tapping the table nervously, what is taking them so long?? My stomach is turning into knots, what if he tells her how he feels? Maybe she falls for him right then and there?? They always get a long great and they have their own thing which I don't get so it wouldn't be a surprise. Would she leave me for Drew?

Oh stop being such a chick Wes! She loves you and she wouldn't fall in love with Drew.

But why otherwise would it take so long?! God this can't be happening. 

I bring my head between my legs but I shoot up when the door opens. Melina smiles warmly, her hand is around Drew's waist and she's lightly rubbing his side. I knew it, I freaking knew it! I'm going to kill Drew!

I'm about to move but stop when I notice Drew, why does he look sad?

Silence takes over the room when they come stand next to me. Either of them aren't saying anything, why?? I need to know what's going on!

"So??" I speak up.

"All good." Melina comes beside me and wraps her hand around my waist.

What? That's it?!

Melina nudges me on my side. "Don't worry, we made up. Right Drew? Everything cool between us, friends?" She holds out her hand.

A small smile is brought up to his face. "You've got an awesome girl here Wes. Yes Melina, friends. No, best friends." Drew replies and they do their own secret corky handshake. They laugh together.

Okay, is it wrong to be jealous of their relationship? Don't get me wrong, I love what Melina and I have but I wanna have our own handshake too!

Shut up Wes, just be glad they settled everything.