Logan Imagine

Author's Note: Logan's turn!!!! I hope you guys enjoy! If you click on the external link, you will find MY version of the "perfect outfit"......You'll know when to check it out, or you can just look after you're done reading! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Just Imagine....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Logan! I just can't!" You walked out of the living room and up the stairs, ready to take refuge in your bedroom.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" Logan ran up after you, grabbing your hand as you rounded the corner on the staircase.

"What!?" You yelled as you turned to face him.

"What's so bad about meeting the guys? We've been dating for a month now, and it's not like I'm asking you to meet my parents!"

"I just don't want to! Logan, what if they don't like me!?" You broke free of his grip and ran up the remaining flight of stairs, quickly reaching the bedroom.

"(Y/N)!" You could hear Logan reaching the door as you sat on the edge of the bed facing away from the door. You heard light footsteps approach you. "Hey....." He sat on the edge of the bed next to you.

"Hey....."

"(Y/N), please look at me..." You unwillingly did as he asked. "Why wouldn't they like you?"

"I don't know....But, what if--"

"Stop thinking about the "what ifs," and start taking chances. Besides, I know they will love you!" He wrapped his arms around you and you laid your head on his chest.

"How do you know?" You looked up at him.

"Because, if I love you so much, how can they not?" He smiled his adorable crooked smile and you knew he was right. 

"I'm so sorry, Logan...."

"What for? For being nervous, scared, insecure? You don't have to apologize for that.....I'm here to stop you from feeling those things."

"For yelling at you, Logan....I shouldn't have yelled at all...I was just--" Logan cut you off by kissing your open mouth, not holding anything back. Once he pulled away he looked into your eyes.

"Don't worry about it, (Y/N).....Now, why don't we get ready to go have dinner with the guys at Carlos' place! I hear Alexa's cooking, and I know she's an amazing cook!"

"And I'm not?" You smirked.

"No Baby! That's not what I meant!"

You kissed his cheek. "I was kidding, Logie! How about we get ready?" You smiled as his face lit up.

"Are you sure you're ready to meet them?"

"Yeah! I mean, you love me, so why wouldn't they!?" You both laughed and shared a kiss. After a few moments, you pulled away. "But, I call the bedroom first. So, get out!" You laughed as you pushed him off the bed, him standing up but stumbling forward.

"Hey! Come on (Y/N)!"

"I love you, Logan! But I don't need anything happening before we go that'll make it awkward for me!"

He laughed, "Fine, (Y/N). Have it your way..." He fake sulked out of the room, winking as he closed the door, causing you to smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After taking forever to pick out an outfit, you finally found "The One." Not anything too dressy or spectacular, but something that screamed "You." As you left the room and walked down the stairs, you were excited for Logan's reaction. Once he looked up from his phone, a smiled erupted.