Kendall Imagine

Authors Note~ Hey there! I know it's been a while, but I've been so busy with college and stuff. But now I'm on break for a month, so I hope to update more :) Anyway, it's Kendall's turn, once again! Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just Imagine....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey there, Beautiful!" Dustin winked at you as you entered the tour bus.

You laughed; he only greeted you like that when he knew Kendall could see or hear, because he knew it always annoyed him a bit. "Hey, Dustin." You sat down at the seat across from him at the table, waiting for Kendall to walk in and begin "claiming" you as his as he always did in response to Dustin.

"Belt! That's my beautiful girl!" Dustin's back was to Kendall, but you could see exactly what he planned to do. Kendall winked at you, and smirked. Then showed you the nerf gun he had loaded in his hand, signaling you to take cover. Oh the things their fans give them as gifts....

You get up and walk to the other side of the tour bus, sitting on a sofa-like seat with a pillow in your lap, ready to use it as a shield if need be.

"Oh really?" Dustin asked, as he began to turn around to face Kendall.

In a twist of events, Dustin drew his nerf gun, which he had also acquired from the same fan. Now they were in a stand off. Sometimes you didn't understand why you were even on tour with them. It was just like babysitting two 6 year olds most of the time, and there were countless petty arguments you had to break up. Those two fought like an old married couple.

"Sneaky, Belt, very sneaky. But you will never defeat me."

"Boys! You have to be in the dressing room to get ready soon! The Meet & Greet starts in an hour, and you still have to do the initial sound check."

"Just let us finish this like men first. Alright, Beautiful?" Even though you couldn't see his face, you knew Dustin had smirked.

"You mean like children...." You mumble.

"Belt, I'm warning you...."

"Too late." Just then, Dustin started firing, and Kendall fired shots back. You held the pillow in front of your face, knowing all too well how much a foam dart to the eye really does hurt. Soon, however, you feel yourself being lifted by your arms, almost as if you are being thrown. You dropped the pillow and scream, then open your eyes to see Kendall in front of you. You realize Dustin must have ran out of ammo and was using you as a human shield.

"Dustin! Let me go!" You try to wiggle out of his grasp, but it's no use.

"Dustin, let her go, please. You might hurt her." Kendall asks sincerely; you can tell he's really serious. 

"Not unless you give me your gun."

"No. It's mine. You wasted your bullets on the cabinet because your aim sucks."

"Then she will be mine...." You could hear the fake evil in his voice and let out an exaggerated sigh. He begins backing up a few steps, causing you to almost fall.

"Dustin, just stop already!" You try again to release yourself, but fail.

"Not unless he gives me the gun."

"There's only one bullet left anyway. Really nothing to do this for." You can tell Kendall is trying his hardest not to give in, but you know he keeps eyeing Dustin's hands around your arms. Even if it's his friends, he gets uncomfortable with guys touching you. You know it's less jealousy, and more because he doesn't want anyone to hurt you in any way.

"Kendall, please just give him the gun and let him shoot you." You fake plead and stare into his gorgeous green eyes.

"Yeah, Kendall. Take one for the girl!"

You could tell Kendall didn't want to surrender his weapon, but in moments you saw him hold it out towards Dustin.

"Fine, here. Just let her go." Dustin let you go and grabbed the gun. You felt yourself being pulled into a hug and instinctively hugged Kendall back, nuzzling his chest as you inhaled his wonderful scent.

"Alright, Schmidt. Time to take one like a man." You heard Dustin laugh, or at least attempt to laugh an evil laugh. Kendall started to move you to the side so he could stand in front of you, but you turned around and faced Dustin, making sure to hold Kendall behind you.

"I don't think so, Belt. No one hurts my Kendall." You smirked, admiring the surprised expression on Dustin's face. Normally, you would just walk away and let them settle it like, men; well, "men." 

"I suppose we will have to finish this some other time, Schmidt. We will meet again." Dustin turned around and walked off the bus, leaving you and Kendall alone.

You turned around to face him, and wrapped your arms around his neck. His arms find their way around your waist and pulled you in closer.

"Now, why in the world would you do that?" He asked with a smirk. 

"Well, like I said, no one hurts my Kendall." You smiled and blushed, causing him to laugh.

"So, now I'm your Kendall?" He raised his eyebrow a little.

"You always have been, Kendall."

"And I hope I always will be." He smiled, causing you to blush again. "And you're my (Y/N)." He kissed your cheek, then leaned his forehead on yours, staring into your eyes. You stared into his magical green orbs, wondering how you ever got so lucky.

"Forever....?" You have state, and half ask.

Kendall smiles. "Forever." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: What did you guys think? I stopped writing it last night, because it was late, and I wasn't so sure about it at that point, but I really like the ending. And I got the initial idea because, well, Kendall and Dustin are on their Heffron Drive Winter Tour right now! That, and because, well, at my concert in Boston I gave them gifts, and each bag included a small nerf gun and extra ammo. :P Let me say right now, that at this time I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS. I hate getting comments asking for them and having to say no, but I'm just so busy and it's already hard to find time to write these Imagines, that I couldn't even dream of taking on tons of requests. It takes me at least an entire day normally to write an Imagine, or a chapter to a story, because I am such a perfectionist, and I wouldn't want to make you all wait longer than you should have to. So, unfortunately, no, I do not take requests. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this one! :)